When my husband and I bought our first home, the kitchen came with a nice set of matching white Whirlpool appliances. This was the microwave that was installed over the range. It's a nice size and has a removable rack and turntable. I generally used it without the rack because a lot of my bowls were too tall to fit when the rack was inside. This microwave has all the settings I need in a microwave. My favorite part of the settings would be the "One-Touch" settings that allow you to press numbers 1-5 on the keypad to cook for that many minutes without having to press the full time or even the start button. It's fairly easy to keep clean. It cooks very evenly and fast. A few months ago, we started to experience a problem with the door of this microwave. Many times when we would shut the door, the light inside the microwave would not turn off like it should. We would then have to open the door and close it again, sometimes multiple times, to get the light off. It eventually started happening more often and I actually broke the handle on the door. Unfortunately, the handle itself cannot simply be replaced. We didn't want to have to replace the whole door, so we bought a new microwave instead.