3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

The best cheap mascara in the world! =)

Wet n Wild has basically cornered the market on great yet (let's be honest) CHEAP products! I can't think of one item of theirs that has disappointed me. They are also easy to find...nearly every megastore (Target, Wal-Mart, etc) or drugstore has them.

This mascara is one I've gone back to time and again. I actually sell cosmetics through a major international company, and have tried many types of mascaras that cost up to 4X what you pay for Wet n Wild mascara. WnW beats them hands-down!

I buy the mascara in black for ultimate effect. The brush is the perfect size for being able to get nice definition of the lashes, with no clumps or blobs. It stays put very well throughout the day, and removes easily with a swipe of eye makeup remover at the end of the day.

Another feature I like about this mascara is that one tube lasts just the EXACT amount of time before it starts getting a bit dry and needs to be replaced (about 2 months or so). I have purchased more expensive mascaras and been even more disappointed when it would barely last a month before drying up!

Wet n Wild mascara has got it all. And it ROCKS your eyes!

Would not buy this Wet N Wild Product Again

I bought this new Wet N Wild Mascara not excepting to fall in love, -(it was on sale), but I would have liked it to not be a mess.  I usually like Wet N Wild, for the most part; its cheap and not bad quality, but I would not recommend or purchase this mascara again.  The anti- clump (?) mechanism on the tube came off, making the wand a gigantic glop of mascara, and I cannot easily fix it, (too mess to mess with too much).  It has been used, twice.  Other than that It wasn’t anything special or particularly bad.  Just not something I would purchase again.

great pigmentation, not sure what the protein really does..

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump

Cons

• Sticky Texture

• Anytime
  • Daytime
  • Going Out

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara:

This product is great for me. I naturally have very long eyelashes and was looking for a product that would define and separate my lashes, and this product is perfect!. My only concern with this product is what benefits the "mega protein" is supposed to provide. I don't know if this is suppose to nourish the lashes or lengthen them. I don't remember the packaging explaining the benefits.

Stay away from this product!

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara:

Normally I love drug store steals. Wet n Wild is a very cheap brand so I figured I would have nothing to use buying this mascara. However, I found that this mascara clumped my lashes and dried up very fast. There wasn't much product in the container either. The protein part of the mascara seemed non-existent. I was hoping this would help grow my lashes even longer, but it did nothing other than clump and make a mess. I do not recommend this.

Really lengthens the eyelashes

from buffalo,ny

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara:

I really like using this particular mascara. It works great for sensitive eyes and really lengthens the eyelashes. Other mascaras irritate my eyes, but this particular one is great in that I do not need to worry about it burning or damaging my eyes. It also keeps the eyelashes looking healthy.

I love that this product works just as well as any high-end expensive damaging product. I would love to use the more concentrated mascaras because of the effect, but they always hurt my eyes by the end of the night. It lasts all night and does not smudge to leave black marks. It also does not clump. This mascara gives me the same effect without all the damage and pain. It is also extremely easy to find and is rather inexpensive.

Ease of Application
It has an easy wand application. The wand does not allow for dripping, which is great to put on very quickly. The bottle does not leak and I do not have to worry about keeping it in my bag for a retouch, if necessary.

Pretty good drugstore mascara

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara:

I have tried my fair share of drug store mascara and this is definitely one of the better and cheaper ones that I have tried. I am going to start out by saying what the long term benefits of this product are. I do not know if this has to do with the added protein or what but after I wear this mascara my eyelashes seem a lot longer and darker even after I take the mascara off. The mascara is fairly easy to apply and I love the very simple packaging it makes my life a lot easier that I can just through it in my bag and not worry about it making a mess. Another thing that I can say about this is that for some reason this is one of the darkest mascaras I have tried which is really awesome for making lashes pop. My major complaint is that it gets a little clumpy which is expected with most mascaras but it is not too bad. I love this mascara and it makes an awesome addition to any make up bag.

• Ease of Application:

long healthy lashes are a must have this season

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara:

I have psoriasis and it makes my hair and eyelashes thin and brittle. They fall out easy and after applying a pair of false eye lashes to my lids I noticed they were to long so I decided to try and cut them down a bit. I ended up cutting my real lashes almost completely off. My sister told me about using this mascara and how fast her lashes grew back so I gave it a go and I am really glad that I did.

This product is amazing. Not only did it make my eye lashes look long and thick from the moment that I put it on but it also made them grow back fuller and longer.

Ease of Application
Very easy to apply. The brush extends the lashes out while making them look fuller and longer. Even if you are looking for a mascara to just make them more noticeable I would recommend this product. Very easy to use and I got amazing results in the month that I used it. I never had to use a lot but I still got the results and the look that I was hoping to achieve.

Not getting this again

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara:

This mascara is possibly one of the worst I've tried. It clumps, doesn't go smoothly at all, oddly it's easy to smudge but not wash off. How it manages that, I'm just not sure. Overall, I am very displeased w/ this mascara and will not be buying it again. Nor will I recommend it to anyone. It was very disappointing because I've used Wet n Wild mascaras in the past and been very pleased with them. The company seriously needs to rethink the formula of this one. The price is about the only thing going for it, but since I threw the tube away, it really just turns out to be a big waste. Either pick a different Wet n Wild mascara or spend the extra for a different brand. This really is not worth the frustration.

• Ease of Application:

wet and wild protein mascara in very black is pretty good

from Colton, CA

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara:

Wet and wild is a great brand at affordable products, this wet and wild mega protein mascara is no exception to this great brand. This has soy and wheat protein to condition the eyelashes. Also it is not tested on animals which is a huige plus. The mascara easily applies as it is so smooth, and it provides lots of volume, and has a great color pay off. I have scarce eyelashes and this does a really good job of plumping them up and giving me a flirty look. I seriuosly am envious of girls and even boys that have a full nice thich set of lashes, but since i am not blessed with thich lashes, i will keep using my wet and wild mega protein lash mascara. I love the container too, it is white with a strong dark green, quite fun product.

Would not buy this Wet N Wild Product Again

from Elizabethtown, KY

Wet ', Wild Protein Mascara: right price, great quality

from Brunswick, GA

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara:

I have been using Cover Girl profesional mascara since i was in high school, but I ended up trying out this brand because the store was out of my usual.  I was delightfully surprised.  The coverage/thickening/lengthening was great, and it didnt irritate my eyes, which are sensitive.  It was much more smudge-resistant, too.  After having used it for a few weeks now, my eyelashes seem healthier:  longer and thicker.  I'm sold on this brand now, and the deal was even sweeter because it costs less than my former brand.  This is one of the few times in my life I have actually been glad that a store was temporarily out of a product I regularly use, else i never would have discovered this one-stroke wonder.

Not one of my favorite wet n wild products

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara:

I love wet n wild products so much, but I must say that I am dissappointed by this product.  I use so many of their products because they are a great value and they are great quality.  I love their line of products, but this mascara was a let down.  First of all it flakes to much.  Once you use it and wear it for a couple hours or so it begins to flake off.  I hate mascara that flakes so much and this flakes a lot.  Also because it flakes it does not last all day.  I want a product that I put on and it last all day and keeps my lashes looking great. This product does not last all day.  And it tends to fade very fast actually.  It goes on the lashes very well and does not clump, but it just does not last long enough.  It is very cheap and might be ok if you just need something to last for a couple of hours, but I would not recomend it for long wear, or for all day coverage.  I would spend a little more.