Other Lips:
Wet n Wild
Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades

Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades

Wet 'n Wild Mega Colors Lipstick-well worth your money!

Wet 'n Wild Mega Colors Lipstick is an awesome product! I tried this lipstick mainly because I was on a budget and it had a good price but I was hooked. It is a creamy product that especially looks great with a touch of lip gloss. The price is great, too.

This product is not at all expensive and delivers quality. The name doesn't sound very appealing but it does what a lipstick should do. It leaves your lips moist and colored. If you add a touch of lip gloss it looks just as good as any of the expensive products out there.There are several different shades to choose from as well.

It's better to go with a less expensive product like this, so you can try out different shades. Other products like Revlon or Maybelline charge a lot, so you are stuck with one color and can't experiment like you can with Wet 'n Wild.

This is a great product, that I recommend to all my friends. It's well worth your money!

Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick is below average

Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick is below average in my opinion. Even though it is very affordable it does not stay on and it is thick when applied at first. It has an awful taste to it and makes your lips very dry. Most of the time when you apply lip gloss over lipstick it enhances the lipstick. This is not the case with Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick, the lipgloss removes most of the lipstick from your lips and takes it's place. A good lipstick adds condition to your lips and this one does not. Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick has some pretty cooors to choose from but not an extremely wide variety. I am budget conscious but I feel like its a waste of money to buy Wet and Wild Mega Color Lipstick when it is not good quality. In my opinion it is not mediocre or average it is well below because of how it does not stay on your lips and then it leaves the faded out look on your lips so even though it does not stay on long the dye bleeds onto your lips and this is not good especially if it is a color that you do not wear all the time.

All in all, yes this lipstick is extremely affordable but I picked up a color once because I could not find it in any of the brands that I use typically and I was very disappointed and gave it to my niece to play with

Wet n Wild Lipstick: Your Lips Will Love It

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

Over the years I have spent a fortune on make-up of all kinds. Wet n Wild has been around for a while but I was hesitant to try it because it wasn't expensive and I thought it might be a waste of money. For less than a third of what I was paying for another brand of lipstick I was able to choose from a huge selection of lipstick I now love. It comes in exciting colors and goes on smoothly, not dry and flaky but smooth and creamy. I was so surprised at how it worked that I tried other products by Wet n Wild and was very pleased with them too. Their lipstick lasts and won't rub off at the slightest touch and never lands on your teeth or in a big glob on the corner of your mouth. The lipsticks don't break easily either. All around, this brand of lipstick is wonderful in many ways.

Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick is below average

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

wet n wild lipstick is wonderful

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

Wet n Wild offers a whole variety of colors and smooths out your lips.. ..its not only very very affordable but one of the best lipsticks on the market and you don't have to spend a fortune to look beautiful

i love the color selections

from Redondo Beach, CA

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

These lipsticks are very affordable. I absolutely love the color selections. The only problem is that they don't last very long, I found myself reapplying lipstick every couple of hours. But for the price and the selection I can't complain too much.

The name says it all "Wet and Wild"

from Topeka, KS

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

*I like the Mega color lipstick that is flesh color because I can use it just to add a touch of color without looking like I'm wearing lipstick, I don't care for lipstick much they seem to dry out my lips but a notice this brand doesn't and it gives me the right amount of gloss and moisture.  I picked this brand because it cost less than most of the others and gives me the same satisfaction as the higher price one, I don't spend a lot of money on cosmetics and I don't wear much if any, I have to keep it out of my grand daughters way because she likes the way it looks and feel, I'll have to buy her one.*

Wet n Wild is a great lipstick

from Lincoln City, OR

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

I really like Wet n Wild. It feels good and the color selection is very good. Plus, I receive compliments on it, most asking who makes it.  It has an average wear or maybe it's me. It is economical so trying a new color probably won't break the bank.

Purrrrfect Shades

from New York, NY

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

OMG! I love Wet N Wild line of products and I am a long time Wet N Wild wearer...The Mega Color Lipstick comes in a variety of shades which makes me extra happy:-) One of the best pluses is that you can get top of the line products for bottom basement prices. I NEVER buy one I always buy in multiples. I have a very busy schedule during the day and just in case I forget my lipstick I keep one in my car just in case I leave it at work in my desk, or at home. I feel bare without it so I have to have my lipstick. **I love it I just love it **it has a silky smooth feel and the clear top coat smells so good you might try to eat it. It provides brilliant coverage and keeps lips hydrated all day. It's very easy to apply and it doesn't smudge so I can't complain about it. I don't have any problems with the product at all. It's a perfect price perfect product. Ladies step your cookies up and get **Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick look and feel super sexy...**

love it

from Russiaville, IN

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

I love this lip stick. The colors it comes in are just right for me. I love being able to find a product for a good price and being just what I am looking for. It goes on easy and last hours. I can put in on and not worry about needing to reapply later.

Wet 'n Wild Mega Colors Lipstick

from Manitowoc, WI

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

For this product I love the colors and the cheap prices! However the lipsticks are just average. It feels and looks great when you first put it on, but it doesn't seem to last as long as some other lipsticks I've tried. It's very mediocre. It visually looks very good and youthful. However, I found the most perfect colors in this brand that works very well for me!!--so what if you have to put it on a little more frequently--you can just look good doing it!!

Wet 'n Wild Mega Colors Lipstick is one you can depend on.

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Wet n Wild Mega Color Lipstick - All Shades:

I have used Wet 'n Wild products for many years and though the years I have tried many cosmetic company's products, I always go back to Wet 'n Wild Colors Lipstick every time.  I no longer even try the other brands as I am so pleased with this product.

I have a problem with lipstick colors changing on my lips. Reds and  pinks turn magenta on my lips. Other colors seam to change to oranges on my lips. Something to do with ph . But Wet 'n Wild Colors Lipstick don't have quite as dramatic of a change and stay more true to the color of the lipstick on my lips.

I love how my lips feel using Wet 'n Wild Colors Lipstick. They stay moist and supal all day long.  I often use it just to moisten my lips when Im not made up. The price makes that possible for me.

I have tried very expensive brands and mid priced brands and Wet 'n Wild Colors Lipstick beats them all hands down for me.  The color, effect on my lips and the price is off the charts to boot !Its my signature lipstick.