3.4

3.4

Not too bad...

from Toledo, Ohio

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Gentle
  • Not Messy

Cons

• Doesn't "pop"

• Daily Use

Comments about Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - 738 Comfort Zone:

While it does apply very easily, it doesn't last 8 hours, even with primer. I get about 4 hours out of it before it is already worn off.

Nice for a drug store palette

Comments about Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - 738 Comfort Zone:

Wet n wild makes very inexpensive makeup, and they have definitely in recent times stepped up their quality quite significantly. These color icon palettes contain some of their nicest shadows, but I do find that there is a mix of quality. Some of the shadows are more pigmented than others in each palette, but for the price it's worth it even if you just use a couple.

love love!

Comments about Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - 738 Comfort Zone:

I love all Wet n Wild eyeshadows! I especially love this comfort zone 8 pan palette because of the price, quality and pigmentation it offers. I use this mainly for the neutral side, but the other side has nice shades as well and it offers quite a lot of MAC dupes. I only knocked off one star because it's all shimmery and in my opinion I can't do a completely shimmery eye look

Not Wowed.

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - 738 Comfort Zone:

I tried this out because the colors really caught my eye and I thought it was a great range of colors for a palatte that did not cost much at all. When I first tried it, the shadows were quite powdery and some of the colors did not really show up against my skin tone. This is last a long time on your eyes if you have a god eye primer but do not exect this to stay on by itself. I am just not a fan of the texture and quality of the collection and i think there are many other brands that deliver great quality without being overpriced. This would be good if you are just starting to play around with makeup or if it is for a child but if you are serious about nice pigmented colors I would not get this one.

NIce Product for Little Money

from South Bend, IN

Comments about Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - 738 Comfort Zone:

I have always been a fan of this brand and although it can be more chintzy than some drugstore brands it is one of my favorites. The quality of this product is always decent, rich, and durable. I always get compliments when I where this product and I am amazed at how cheap I can buy it for. The palette is durable and holds up well in the make up bag. Paired with an applicator brush it goes on smooth and does not flake or crease or cause smudging like a lot of other brands do. The color is rich but several applications need to be applied. It can be a bit annoying but is worth the results you will get from using this product and coupons are usually available in most beauty magazines. My only complaint is they do not make it in more color combinations!