Other Misc. Personal Cares:

Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes

Pros

Cons

Wet Ones: Low Price, Kills Germs,....The List Goes On and On

When a small spill or dirty hands/face present themselves, a quick cleanup is in store and while there are many different means to wash dirty hands and wipe up small stains, one product made specifically for this type of task is **Wet Ones Antibacterial Moist Towelettes**, a freshly scented wipe in a portable plastic package. **Wipes Commentary:**Wet Ones Antibacterial Moist Towelettes come in several different scents, and all are fresh and pleasant. Wet Ones towelettes are small, measuring about 5.7 by 7.5 inches. They are packaged in a plastic, cylindrical container with a pop top for a dispenser. The pop top opening is in the center of a larger plastic cap, which can also be popped off completely to reveal the wipes on the inside. These wipes are hypoallergenic and contain special ingredients that kill 99.99 percent of all germs. Wet Ones are designed for use on the hands and face, but they can be used for other purposes as well.  Wet Ones Antibacterial Moist Towelettes are among several cleanup products that we use in our household and they rank as one of the better wipes available for general purposes. Several different manufacturers make wipes, but Wet Ones Antibacterial Moist Towelettes offer several clear advantages. First, they are made for use on the skin, so there is no need to worry about harsh chemicals, like those often found in other wipes. Second, they are convenient and portable. The package is such that it can be taken anyplace, and we often take ours along in the same bag with our baby's diapers, pullups, etc.

Wet Ones Antibacterial Moist Towelettes are wet, but only slightly wet. They are like laudry taken from a washing machine after the spin cycle is completed; which means they are moist but do not drip. This makes them ideal, once again, for wiping the skin and cleaning up small stains. They are designed for cleaning tasks that require some moisture but do not require flowing water and/or soap. The formula that is used to manufacture Wet Ones has been improved over the years and they are no longer sticky. The Wet Ones of old often felt slightly sticky, but the manufacturer has made improvements and eliminated this problem.Threading the first wipe through the pop- top opening is sometimes a challenge, but once it is completed, the remaining wipes should feed through with no problem. This dispensing method is good, but not perfect. Sometimes, a wipe will not dispense automatically. When this happens, you have to remove the large top off and re- feed the towelettes. This can be a little frustrating, but it is a problem that is relatively easy to solve.

Wet Ones Antibacterial Moist Towelettes offer a nice, fresh scent but the scent is mild enough that it doesn't leave any trace when used on the skin. That means that you can use it on your own skin- not just your baby's skin- without worrying that your skin will smell like air freshener or that you will be able to taste the designated scent if the towelletes are used close to your mouth.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Wet Ones Antibacterial Moist Towelettes are a very handy product with many positive qualities that make them a worthwhile addition to your cleaning routine. They kill germs and fight the spread of disease, smell very nice, offer portable convenience, and are priced lower than other, similar wipe products. With a combination of qualities like this, Wet Ones Antibacterial Moist Towelettes earn an easy recommendation.

Poor packaging

I was looking for a product I could have in various location, the car my purse... to pull out when a surface was in need of a clean up.  I was very happy to find these wipes in the travel package as they fit everywhere and anywhere.  The other positive was that they were antibacterial.   Most of the time I avoid these products as I do no t need them all the time I am not trying to maintain sterile environments but some places are just gross and yet you still have to sit down and eat.  I used these for a week and they were great I was so happy, the sent is quite strong but it goes away quite quickly.they are very durable and never fell apart even when I did a whole table.   The biggest drawback ended up making the whole product a complete waste of time.  The wipes dried out by the end of two weeks and were completely useless.  I through out two thirds of the pack I had bought another package so I gave it another shot.  I took extra care to make sure it was closed back up and kept in cooler spots but they still all dried up before I could even use half of them.  I wish I had tried keeping them in a baggie but I am too mad at all the waste to repeat buying these again just yet.

Great hand sanitizer.

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

I love this hand sanitizer. The first thing I love about it is the scent. It doesn't smell heavy and fake like some hand sanitizers. It smells like a bottle of blowing bubbles. When I use it the scent is mild so I don't get a headache. Other hand sanitizers use a strong perfumes to cover the strong alcohol scent. This product doesn't use alcohol as its germ killer so they can use lighter scents. The germ killer in this product is supposed to kill as many germs as alcohol. Since it doesn't use alcohol this product doesn't burn my skin or leave a bitter taste on my hands. It doesn't dry out my skin either. Also Wet ones are in wipe form so you can use them easily. I wipe my hands easily with the product and have clean hands. I also find it easy to wipe shopping cart handles. I try to make sure this product is always with me. The best thing about this hand sanitizer is that it uses a different ingredient to kill germs that doesn't irritate skin.

Great, moist wipes that wipe out germs!

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

I love Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes! These wipes are very moist, which I love. They are great to clean your hands with when you do not have access to soap and water. I also love that there are so many uses for these wipes. You can wipe virtually any surface with them-counters, faucets, light switches, door handles, the toilet seat, and more. These wipes provide a quick and easy way to wipe out germs. They also have a great smell that is not overwhelming or bothersome. There are also so many places that these wipes come in handy-at work, in the car, at school, in the doctor's office, and many other places!

So Useful!

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

I use these almost everyday when I don't have time to go all out and clean something up. I find these to be very gentle on the skin and smell fresh and refreshing. I would recommend these to mostly everyone. I don't know how these would be with young kids or babies, but I expect them to be okay!

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

I'm a big fan of Wet Ones antibacterial wipes. The canister claims that their product is better than hand sanitizers and I can understand why. With sanitizers, you are left with an amount of wet liquid on your hands which may still contain remnants of dirt, but with Wet Ones, the moist cloth-like wipes are additionally good at wiping away the dirt and bacteria. I carry Wet Ones in my bag (travel size) for when the children have been playing at the park etc but my number one usage is as a quick, hypoallergenic wipe before having a drive-thru meal. I have been known to use these at fast food restaurants when I want a quick inexpensive meal, but I don't want the lack of table cleanliness which you sometimes get at these establishments. Wet ones kills 99.99 % of germs which is a bold statement however coming from Playtex Products LLC, I think it's a believable one. If you're worried about parabens, some of the ingredients listed do contain these. I think these wipes are a valuable asset to my purse!

Great to keep in the car

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

I remember using these on long car trips as a child before Antibacterial Hand Gel became commonplace. We'd keep the canister in the backseat of the car, and use the wipes to wipe down surfaces (everything from rest-stop picnic tables, or public toilets).

They smell like generic soap products that you'd find in public bathrooms, so it's not a super luxurious scent, but for the price, you can't expect much as far as great smells.

Don't Leave Home Without Them!

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

When I used to teach, I kept them on my desk. Then my kids were born... and I kept them in the car, the diaper bag, the kitchen, and the bathroom. These wipes are my first line of defense against icky sticky messes, germs, and things that could make life downright yucky.

Even now, when the kids are in school, I keep a container in the car and the singles in my purse. At the beginning of each school year, we give their teachers a bottle to keep on her desk, too. Paying it forward keeps everyone healthier!

I use them at the grocery store to wipe down shopping carts before I handle them. I use them at restaurants after I look at the nasty menu that hasn't been cleaned since the place opened -- on our hands, and to wipe down the table. Wet Ones wipes are a staple in my household and I recommend them to anyone, whether or not you have kids.

Great product to have on hand to kill germs before eating etc.

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

I love these individual wrapped wet ones packets. They are the best hand cleaner to clean your hands with. When a hand sanitizer alcohol based pump is used, don't you always feel the need to wipe off the residue even after its dried? With these wet ones wipes, your hands end up being much cleaner because all of the dirt and debris ends up being left on it's cloth wipe. These wipes kill 99.9% of germs. Can be easily stashed in your car, glove compartment, purse or pocket. Great product and I am glad that they were invented.

They do a good job getting the job done!!!!

from Taylors, SC

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

I take these wipes everywhere with me. They are convenient to use, smell pleasant, and leave you with a non-greasy, clean feeling. They are also inexpensive and conveniently packaged. Just make sure to seal them well after each use so they don't dry out!

Wet Ones Moist Wipes are a Staple!

from Melbourne, FL

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

I love using Playtex Fresh Scent Antibacterial Wet Ones Moist Wipes, and we always keep them around. They have so many uses, like dusting around the house, cleaning your hands and face while your out, cleaning up the car.

We've been using this product for years, although lately we've switched to using the Wal-Mart knock-off brand, which is cheaper and works just as well. I also prefer the citrus scent to these, because they end up smelling like alcohol.

The canisters are great to put in the car and house and fit easily in a cup holder. I can carry around the packs in my purse or luggage without having to take the container. The singles are so easy to carry in your pockets when you're going out somewhere. All of these products are highly recommended by my family!

Wet Ones are super handy

from Sunnyvale, CA

Comments about Wet Ones Fresh Scent Antibacterial Moist Wipes:

The antibacterial wet ones are great. They don't have an overpowering smell or make my hand feel dried out or "weird".  I keep a travel pack in each one of our cars.

When we walk our dogs and have to cleanup after them I use these wet ones. They are a "staple".