Other Misc. Personal Cares:
Wet International
Wet International Platinum 8.9 oz Silicone Based Personal Lubricant

Wet International Platinum 8.9 oz Silicone Based Personal Lubricant

Wet International Platinum stays wet!!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Wet International Platinum 8.9 oz Silicone Based Personal Lubricant:

Wet International Platinum Lubricant stays wet! It is long lasting, I enjoy it and it mays sex more pleasurable even when as a female your natural juices are there.  It is very silky and it does not make you feel stick as a women afterwards.  It mixes well with your natural body secretions and then it does not dry out.  It is one of the better lubricants out and I've tried several by this same company but I prefer this one.  I don't use lubricant often because I don't want to begin to rely on it.

Hard to wash off.

from Riverside, CA

This is definately long lasting, and it does last a lot longer than water-based lubricant, and I only have to use about a dime size amount rather than the quarter amount I use for water-based lubricant. However, my main concern about this is that since it's silicone, it's very hard to wash off in the shower, and you're not supposed to use soap on that part of your body. I read in a magazine that it's better to use water-based lubricant since it washes off easily, and with silicone lubricant, you might get bacteria trapped in your body since you can't wash off hte simicone easily. That's just me. It's not sticky though, and it's super smooth, and it had easy application, and that's why I like this product. I only use this occasionally, for other times, I use water-based lubricant because of the fact of what I said above. Anyhow, I still think this product is great, especially for those who tend to be more active since it's longer lasting than water-based lubricant

Wet platinum does more then the average lube

from Clio, MI

After my third child I decided to have my tubes tied, I was only 23 but my (ex) husband and I knew that three was going to be pleanty for us...unfortunatly everything that could go wrong with the tubal did..ie. menopause, and vaginal dryness...I dont know about you ladies but at 23 I felt like my womanhood was gone!!!  Then one fine day while shopping at an online adult store I came across this Wet Platinum personal lubricant...I read the caption and all of the customer review and decided to give it a whirl.  When it arrived a few days later I put a little in my hand to feel and smell it...the fact that it says silicone in the title threw me off a bit and I just wanted to make sure that it wasnt like a bathroom calk or something!!...anyway the smell was virtually nonexistant, and the feel was amazing, it was so silky and smoothe but not drippy and messy feeling!  In the bedroom the results were just as spectacular, this stuff doesnt dissapate or get clumpy like others Ive tried, it stays the same silky texture for hours of fun!!! :)

My Favorite of all time

from Campbell, OH

I have always liked using the Wet product line, but I would have to say that the Wet Platinum Personal Lubricant is the best by FAR.The bottle says that it is "EXTRA CONCENTRATED"(in caps just like that) so it makes for longer lasting with less need for reapplications. Becasue it is so silky I always seem to run out. This is one of few persoanl lubericants that lasts for a long time. It is guaranteed to never get sticky and it doesnt leave a filmy residue. Why I really like it is becasue it washes away very easily with soap and water. It is hypoallergenic, fragance-free and silicone based. Wet Platinum has a very silky feel, so it feels more natural and less like its there. Im sure anyone would appricate that. It never dries out, so its awesome for massaging. Great back massages can last a lot longer without starting to feel uncomfortable. This is a product anyone would like to use and share with someone or just use alone.

Makes for a smooth ride all night.

from Pittsburgh, PA

Hi, It's the producer again and if your like me, you really get your party on in the month of October, that is why I'd like to recommend this black bottle of liquid gold called "Wet Platinum international". This is a sillicone based lubricant so do not use it with condoms or if you have a known allergy to a product of this type. This wet platinum is very silky and smooth, it has no perfumes or odors so it's a lot like a natural oil you might use for a massage. This sillicone personal lubricant is the top of the line, it is a good price and a good size, it also comes with a convenient snap to open top. With the sillicone type lubricants like this one a little bit goes a long way so you know why they call it "International". This is the brand and the type of lubricant you should go for if you are in a monogomous relationship and you need a little extra glide to last a long, long, time. This would be a great Trick or treat gift for your signifigant other.

Give it a shot.