Other Flat Screen TVs:

Westinghouse Electric LTV-32w1 32 in. HDTV-Ready LCD TV

Westinghouse 32" tv

from Van Buren, AR

Comments about Westinghouse Electric LTV-32w1 32 in. HDTV-Ready LCD TV:

I had never heard of Westinghouse before I bought my 32" tv, so I was a little skepitcal at first about buying this particular television, but the sales person talked highly about it, so I took a chance and I'm very happy that I did! I now know that westinghouse have very high quality products and I will never again hesitate to buy one of the westinghouse products, whether it is a television or whatever else!!! I've had my television for about three years now and have not had a problem at all, no little glitches, nothing I can not easily figure out how to do by just clicking buttons on the remote. It has a quality screen with great lighting to make perfect, clear picture,the sound is crisp and clear, and they have a very sturdy little stand as well!! It's lasted three years and I am sure it will last quite a few more. you can also use it as a computer screen, but I have not done that, although I think it would be great for cruising the web. It comes with a high quality remote as well, easy to walk through instructions, and great battery life for something that is getting used alot for cruising the channels. I know when I am in the market for a new television I will instantly go for a westinghouse branded television!

Picture Quality
crisp,clear, and bright

Sound Quality
clean and crisp

hey it has lasted 3 long years, been bumped and scooted and still it is like a brand new tv

high quality and fast always

• Picture Quality: