Other Insurance Companies:
Westfield

Westfield

Very reliable with low rates.

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Westfield:

I have been with Westfield Insurance Company for 6+ years now, and I am very satisfied in my experience with them. They came recommended to me from a family member. I deal with a local agent/broker and receive both my home and also my car insurance through Westfield. They have fast, clear and understandable paper communication, as well as an easy-to-use website. They have options for online bill pay or traditional. I do not receive additional junk mail or phone calls from them. My rates have been incredibly reasonable, and yet I feel I am offered excellent coverage. I did have to make a claim due to a car accident 5 years ago, and Westfield was very fair and generous in their reimbursement, as well as prompt and timely. I am able to receive discounts through their company, and overall my experience has just been very favorable. I highly recommend this company and am completely satisfied to remain with this company myself and not shop around for other insurance.

• Customer Service:
  • Available Plans:

They did a great job with our large claim!

from Elkhart, IN

Comments about Westfield:

We had a water leak in our kitchen when we were away from home for ten days. Our entire wood floor was warped and most of the downstairs flooring needed to be replaced/refinished. We had water puddles in the basement and many items were ruined. We quickly called our insurance agent at Westfield and within a couple of hours, we had a water restoration team at our house. From the time we contacted them, Westfield did a fabulous job. Our assigned agent was professional and thorough and accepting of all of our claims. We were paid quickly and had no trouble with reimbursement. We ended up doing a renovation of much of our downstairs while we were torn up and westfield was great with our timetable. We were put up in a hotel for a week while our floors were being redone, which Westfield paid for, as well as all of our expenses while away from home (for six people!). Very pleased with them!

• Customer Service: