Other Toasters:
2-Slice Toasters
West Bend
West Bend Egg and Muffin Toaster TEM500W

West Bend Egg and Muffin Toaster TEM500W

Really great for a single function appliance

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about West Bend Egg and Muffin Toaster TEM500W:

I was assigned by our work group to find a replacement for the toaster in our break room that had ceased to function. I was given a budget, and this unit was within that limit so I decided to purchase the West Bend Egg and Muffin Toaster to give our folks a chance to try something different. Upon its arrival, there was a distinct air of skepticism in the group. They felt it was just another “gadget” and would not work properly nor meet our needs. Imagine their surprise when in about 10 minutes a perfect breakfast sandwich was produced using this machine. All of the components of the meal cook/heat up simultaneously so it is really convenient. Despite varying cooking talents in our group, no one has had a failure with the unit; although one person has complained that you have to turn the unit around to empty out the crumb tray. I love using it!
Additionally, it fits nicely into the counter top space that we have allotted for this appliance, which is a nice feature given that it is a single function appliance.

We have one complainer about the placement of the crumb tray.

• Safety: