Other Popcorn Poppers:

West Bend Air Crazy Quart Corn Popper

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Very good product I highly recommend it to anyone

Comments about West Bend Air Crazy Quart Corn Popper:

The West Bend Air Crazy 4 Quart Corn Popper 82416 is absolutely amazing with it you can enjoy delicious even healthy popcorn in the comforts of your own home. You just plug it in let it heat up add seeds and enjoy delicious fresh never stale popcorn thst is also much healthier than store bought and movie theater popcorn.

The West Bend Air Crazy 4 Quart Corn Popper 82416's performance is absolutely stunning it pops popcorn quickly and leaves literally no seed behind. Joking but very serious. You will find no annoying seeds in the bottom of your bowl or even bag. It is like a dream come true.

Settings/Features
The West Bend Air Crazy 4 Quart Corn Popper 82416 has fantastic features and barely no settings. There's just a simple on button and the deliciousness begins.

Its not any cleaning involved.

It is very easy to use even your children could use it.

I've had mine for a long time and it still works perfectly like the firt time I used it.

Good popcorn poppper

Comments about West Bend Air Crazy Quart Corn Popper:

I really like this popcorn popper. I've had others before that you have to use oil, but this one does not. It's easy to use, it has a on and off switch so you don't have to take the plug out to stop it. It has a built in measure which doubles as the butter melter. It warms up fast and starts giving you popcorn in a matter of minutes. I usually have some unpopped kernals left, but I read somewhere to keep your popcorn in the refrigerator and all your kernals will pop. I will be trying that. It has a butter melter on the top, for people who want butter. I spray a little Pam on my popcorn and add a popcorn cheese flavor to it and toss (I usually do it again after I toss the first time).

• Settings/Features:

Delicious and healthy popcorn at your fingertips!

from Wheaton, IL

Comments about West Bend Air Crazy Quart Corn Popper:

Like everyone else, I'm trying to eat healthier. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks, because it gives me the feeling of eating a lot of something without being overwhelmed with calories and fat. I prefer air-popped popcorn to microwave popcorn because of all the added ingredients in microwave popcorn. With air-popped popcorn you know exactly what you're eating. This West Bend popper is fast and easy to use. And it's fun! Once the popper heats up, it swirls the raw popcorn around until it pops, and then it shoots it out the spout. It comes out warm and ready to eat. There are always a few unpopped kernels in the popper when the cycle is finished, but not too many. And it does shoot some popped kernels around when they hit other already popped kernels in the bowl, but that's not enough to be a problem or keep me from enjoying using the West Bend popper.