Other Toaster Ovens:

West Bend 74706 1500 Watts Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking

Toasted perfection

from Harvard Il

Comments about West Bend 74706 1500 Watts Toaster Oven with Convection Cooking:

I am very pleased with my West Bend toaster oven. When I want my food to have a little crunch instead of being a soggy mess from being nuked in the microwave, this is the key. It may take a little more time than a microwave but you have such better taste and satisfaction with your meal. I am all for that. This toaster oven has three knobs, one for temperature, one for your setting (rotisserie,toasted,baked,brolied,etc....) and one for your time setting. This toaster oven is really easy to use and simple to clean. It comes with a rack and different placement notches on the sides so you can raise or lower it. Plus there is a drip pan on the bottom, which makes the cleaning part so simple, just pull it out and wipe it down with a damp soapy rag. My lunches at work have been so much better since we got this toaster oven, and I couldn't be happier. While everyone else is scrambling for the microwave and having to wait in line to use it, I conveniently use the toaster oven for a more satisfying meal.

• Even Heating: