View more treadmills

Other Treadmills:
Weslo
Weslo G-30 Treadmill

Weslo G-30 Treadmill

This unit does exactly as it promises. Not many thrills, easy.

from Greenville, TX

Comments about Weslo G-30 Treadmill:

I bought this with the intention of getting into shape. Haven't done that yet but to no fault of this machine. It was relatively inexpensive. It walks easy and has monitors for distance, calories, time and speed. The only fault I find with it is the handles seem to be in the wrong place but I'm only 5' 4".  I've owned it for about a year and even my children like it. It folds for easy moving if need be.

Love the Weslo G-30. just love it

from Wells River, VT

Comments about Weslo G-30 Treadmill:

I would recommand this Weslo G-30 treadmill to everyone. I love it, it's easy to set up, easy to use. It folds for convience, You can walk at your own pace from a slow walk to a quick pace to jogging. It's the only treadmill that I have owed (and I have had a few other brands) that I look forward to using everyday. It runs smooth and is fairly quiet. It shows the calories I've burnt, the distance I have walked and shows me how many minutes I've been walking. It has actually made me walk more, as each day I try to do more then the day before just to prove to myself I can do it It's a great piece of excerise equipment and I'm glad I own it. Along with a healthly eating plan, it has helped me lose 55 pounds. I am glad I found this Weslo G-30 treadmill, I am glad I bought this treadmill and I am happy to use this treadmill.