3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

If you are new to TREADMILLS, let me introduce you to Weslo C44.

This is a very basic treadmill. NO bells or whistles...just plain treadmill running in it's purest form. It does have an electric platform, not manual, but it is manual in everything else but it gets the job done. This was my very first treadmill. It was basic, easy to put together and got me running again. I trained for my first half marathon on this dinasour and can say that it was glorious! I paid little for it and found it to be exactly what I needed at that stage in my life.

If you are starting out and don't know where you are going with running, don't invest a ton of money to only let an expensive model sit in the bedroom holding hangered clothes. Go inexpensive and see if you will stick with it. This treadmill is excellent for just that purpose.

Cannot complain about the perfomance at all. It did exactly what I bought it to do...help me get back into shape. It is such a basic model that there is little to go wrong on it.

Comfort
It doesn't have a comfort platform but it is long, lean and helped me become a running machine. Few buttons to push, this is a basic model for someone starting out.

This treadmill is a TANK! I put over 350 miles on it and traded it to a woman whom is till using it! I traded for something more involved but do miss this one.

Simple, easy to use and store. Excellent for newbies.

Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill not worth it

This product breaks down frequently and does not work properly. You would have more luck trying those television offers that sell you products and give you great guarantees. The warranty on the product usually ends before the product even breaks down the first time, so you won't even have a chance to make the company fix it for free. That makes the warranty pretty much worthless. You will have to put down tons of extra money to continue using the treadmill effectively. If you are a daily exerciser, this is definitely not something you want to buy. I guess you could just buy it for show to make people think you work out but you would never be able to actually create a workout program involving daily running and jogging for various amounts of time because the product just isn't good at all. I strongly recommend you do NOT buy it, and consider buying a Bowflex system instead. That actually gives good results unlike this.

Very useful

from NA

Comments about Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill:

I purchased this Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill three years back and used it for around 18 months only. I was quite happy using this treadmill and it motivated me to exercise everyday at least for 15 minutes and my weight reduced a lot during this time. I used to workout more during weekends for about 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening. It was the first treadmill I had ever owned and after checking about 5-6 brands, I chose this product and the functions were easy to operate and the space occupied by this product is very less when folded and it is easy to move it from one place to another.

The features of this treadmill include a smooth and powerful 1.3 CHP/2.25 THP impulse drive system, digital speed control ranging from 0 to 10 MPH, a comfort cell cushioning which helps people who experience a pain in their joints, and LCD screen for workout feedback and it comes with a one-year warranty.

• Comfort:

Good price but not as many features.

Comments about Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill:

I have been running on this treadmill for a few years. I bought it to keep in my basement. I choose this one mainly based on price. It was much cheaper than a lot of the other options and I did not have much to spend. It has always given me a good workout. It performs great and the belt moves at quick speeds. You can also adjust the incline to make your workout more challenging. I have had absolutely no problems with it at all. Overall, it is definitely a good product and gives a good workout. However, if I had more money to spend, I probably would be one with more features. If you are working on a budget, this is a great treadmill for you.

Performance is great. I have not had any issues with it. You can change the speed and incline to get the type of workout you are looking for.

Comfort
It is comfortable to run on. The belt is nice and the sides are easy to manage. It also has a place to keep your things stored.

It is really easy to use and self explanatory. Not a problem here at all.

Mine has held up for multiple years of use.

I wish it had more features but the price was great.

• Comfort:

If you are new to TREADMILLS, let me introduce you to Weslo C44.

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comfort

Simple, easy to use and store. Excellent for newbies.

good treadmill

from Adams, NY

Comments about Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill:

I have been using this treadmill for over two months now, which is my first, but I have some mixed feeling. This is a great treadmill for the money, which is on the cheaper side, but it just doesn't come with a lot of functionalities. I used to go to a gym and they have better treadmill than this one. This is small compare to most treadmill out there, and very simple to use if you just want to jump on it and start running. This can be folded for easy storage. The build quality is alright, a bit shaky sometime when you run very fast. It's also pretty loud, wouldn't recommend it if someone lives under you. It has two cup holder on the sides, and one LCD screen, which doesn't show much. It shows you the speed, heart rate, how long and how far you have been running. It only goes to 10 MPH digital speed, which isn't that fast. This is a good treadmill for personal use, and for a small room house. If you want more functionalities, I'd suggest other brand.

from Bedford, KY

Comments about Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill:

The Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill is a very cost effective treadmill in my opinion. This treadmill is also very quiet compared to someothers that ive seen. It has several speed settings and terrain settings. which is good for the more advanced user.It also has a time counter that tells you how long you have been walking or running for, it also has a pulse monitor on the hand bar,a calorie counter and a mileage counter. I even like that it has a safety feature that works like a kill switch you cannot turn the Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill on unless this safety switch is in place then you can clip the other end to your clothing and in the event that you stumble,trip or in some other way manage to fall off of this treadmill it will turn itself off instantly. but it also keeps the kids or pets from accidently turning it on and someone or something getting hurt very It also folds out of the way when not in use. I would recommend this treadmill to anyone.

The Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill is perfect for what I needed,

from Lillian, AL

Comments about Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill:

First let me start by saying that I am not much on exercise. It was 4 Christmas;s ago that I received this as a gift from a family member. So I am not sure about the cost. I have NEVER had a problem with it. I love the cup/bottle holder built it. It also has a thumb sensor for your heart rate, now that is a little tricky and awkward , especially if you are running or trying to slow down and keep your thumb on it while running. It is very portable so I am able to move it around where ever I like, it folds up, you tilt it back and it rolls on 2 wheels. It tends to be a bit noisy with the higher the speed. I love the touch buttons, so it is all digital and it does have preset buttons for walking and running also on cool down.It also has a plastic red key that slides in so in a emergency you can pull it out and it shuts down, For me I tend to walk/run too close to the front and I also kick the plastic plate/covering at the front. This is what covers the front of the belt. But overall I am happy with mine. As with everything there are pros and cons.

It was the best thing I've ever bought for myself.

from Chatsworth, GA

Comments about Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill:

I purchased my Cadence as a Christmas gift to myself. It was a little difficult to assemble, so I put it in the storage building for a couple of months. When I finally finished the assembly, I regretted not doing it sooner than I did. I absolutely LOVE it! I can walk as many miles as I want without the dangers of biting dogs, muggers, and traffic. And no pesky insects.

With the adjustable incline, you can really get a workout in a hurry. The display is very clear, showing distance, speed, and calories burned. There's a safety key that you attach to your clothing, and if you ever slip or lose your balance, the key will detach from the unit and shut down the treadmill almost immediatly.

I have been using my Cadence for just a couple of months, averaging one to two miles a day, and have alreay dropped 36 pounds! I would love to show everyone my before and after photos! I feel better and my blood pressure has dropped to a safe level since starting my exercise program using my Cadence. And you get a workout every bit as good as the more expensive ones, without the big price tag.

Good Buy for a treadmill!

from Comer, GA

Comments about Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill:

I bought this as an easy and affordable way to stay in shape about a year or so ago. It is a great treadmill for my purpose. I use it about an hour 5 days a week at a moderate jogging speed. It is basic and easy to use which I love, but it still lets me see my progress-calories burned, distance, etc. it has a safety key, which I love because I always keep it hidden away from little ones when not in use. Has a cup holder which I also love because I always keep water with me. It won't hold really large bottles though. It has an adjustable incline I like that also. This is definitely a great treadmill for someone that is looking for a good basic machine for weight loss and staying in shape. It is not something I would recommend for the devoted workout person. I like it alot and it folds up for space saving also. My husband uses it occasionally for more intense running occasionally and he has been pleased with it also.

Tread slips!

from Stephens City, VA

Comments about Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill:

Don't buy this treadmill!  It worked for us for maybe a month and then all the sudden the tread will not stay in place.  When you're  walking it slowly slips off to the side like it's going to get caught in the wheel or whatever is over there turning it.  So you end up spending your entire workout trying to get the tread back in place and as soon as you do it starts to slip again.  Another thing is the handle bar is attached by a few screws and the plastic can't take all the pressure and you can see it cracking like the whole thing is just going to snap off.  YOu also can't take the incline down, it's at a permanant incline, which is not the way you want to start learning the treadmill.  It does have a cupholder which is nice, but what treadmill doesn't these days.  I can't believe I wasted my money on this thing.  Maybe we did something wrong to it I don't know what but that's my experience.

GREAT DAILY WORKOUT FOR MYSELF AND MY HUBBY!

from BRONX, NY

Comments about Weslo Cadence C44 Treadmill:

When I bought this treadmill , I did not think how well I was going to follow my routine in the house. However, I can now say that I do not have to go again outside when the weather is nasty or rainy, because I can walk very comfortable in my own house. This machine is very light and I can store any place in my house without disturbing others.