Other Snacks & Cookies:
Werther's Original - Caramel Chocolates

Werther's Original - Caramel Chocolates

A Wonderful treat!

Comments about Werther's Original - Caramel Chocolates:

I can remember eating Werther's Original caramel hard candies growing up. I really enjoyed that smooth caramel taste. The Werther's Original - Caramel Chocolates is a welcome addition in our candy stash. These chocolates are absolutely great! Easily can eat a whole bag.

Delicious and buttery

from Hartsville, TN

Comments about Werther's Original - Caramel Chocolates:

This is one of my favorite hard candy. It is so creamy and buttery to the taste.And one piece of candy just lasts and lasts! I keep some in my purse and pockets at all times. I am running a marathon this weekend and Im carrying some werthers in my pocket to give me energy during the race. The flavor of the candy is like caramel pie. It is simply delicious...the best! Life savors goodbye!

Yummy Caramel and Chocolate combination

from Boston, MA

Comments about Werther's Original - Caramel Chocolates:

These are really yummy and luckily the bag they come in is not too big. Because it is hard to eat just one or two. If you like chocolate and caramel, these are a great candy. They are hard candies, but have the creaminess of a softer candy.

Wonderful - Wonderful caramel and chocolate!!

from Saint James, MN

Comments about Werther's Original - Caramel Chocolates:

Can Wethers get any better?

I have always liked Wethers caramels but had never had the chocolate until my husband received a bag for his birthday - but to be honest he got very few of them as I had to walk by them and couldn't resist taking one (or two).

I had seen them advertised but didnt think the chocolate would be so smooth - rich and creamy!

So I was surprised and a good surprise it was.

They are delicious! and if you love chocolate you will simp;y love these. I plan on buying more and also some for gifts.

Werther's Original caramel chocolates are a must.

from Paxton, IL

Comments about Werther's Original - Caramel Chocolates:

Werther's original Caramel Chocolates are delicious. They are perfect for anyone who loves caramel and chocolate. They come in a nice size bag, not too big so you don't feel so guilty buying them. The price is reasonable for the quality of product you are buying.The milk chocolate is so smooth and is high in quality that you would expect from the Werther's name, just  great chocolate taste, one of the better ones I have had. They have the hint of caramel mixed within the chocolate and it is just enough to curb that caramel craving some of us get..I along with my friends love chocolate so much we actually had a girls day. We smelled candles and snacked on the Werther's chocolate caramels and enjoyed spending time with each other, we all loved the Werther's chocolate. We loved these new chocolaes caramels so much we are making it a staple in all out girls days now, such a treat to enjoy with your girlfriends. The perfect gif for Morthers day too

Werther's Original Caramel Chocolates are great!!

from Stanhope, IA

Comments about Werther's Original - Caramel Chocolates:

Werther's Original has come out with a new product that is absolutely "to die for"!  I like their regular candies once in awhile because they taste really good, but I have never been a huge fan of hard candies, but now Werther's has come out with chocolates and they are so good that I have to put the bag away from me because I would eat the whole thing if I let myself.  They have caramel chocolates that are chocolates with caramel swirled into them and they come in milk chocolate or dark chocolate.  My daughter and my husband have tried them also and they agree with me one hundred percent!  These chocolates are so smooth and creamy and just melt in your mouth.  I sent some to my parents and they loved them too and all of us are definitely planning on buying alot more of these chocolates in the future.  I would recommend these chocolates to anyone who loves chocolate and it doesn't matter if you are a milk chocolate fan or a dark chocolate fan, they have both.