Other Cat Foods:
Wellness
Wellness Chicken and Lobster Formula Canned Food

Lobster is actually in this cat food!!

My cats love Wellness Chicken and Lobster Formula Canned Food. I bought a few cans online because the ingredient list looked good and it was on sale. It has the flavors of chicken and lobster in it and the first ingredient shows that it is chicken. This is definitely a good food for a cat since the first ingredient is chicken, not chicken by-products. It also has lobster in it as it's the fifth ingredient, which is probably why my cats loved the smell and taste of it so well. I highly recommend buying this cat food, your cats would absolutely love it. Quality of Ingredients The first nine ingredients in this cat food is chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver, ground brown rice, lobster, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, and zucchini. There's even blueberries and cranberries inside, which are good sources of antioxidants for a cat. There's a few ingredients in it that are questionable, such as gear gum and carrageenan. Carrageenan can cause gut irritation, inflammation, and known to be linked cancer. Gear gum isn't as bad, but it still isn't a good ingredient in human or pet food. I would have given the ingredients a ten if they wouldn't put these unnecessary ingredients in their cat food. Flavor Selection All three of my cats loved this food. It definitely smelled like fish, which is what they love.

true

Preservative and grain free.

This is one of the most expensive wet cat foods we purchase, but it is high quality food. There are no preservatives, no artificial ingredients, and no grain; plus, our cats (and our dogs) love the taste of it. Quality of Ingredients This is the best food on the market, and you will notice it when you pay the high price for the food. Whether you choose a turkey, beef, or chicken blend, it only uses natural ingredients. The first ingredient on the list is meat and other natural proteins, along with vegetables. It is wheat free, making it perfect for your cat's health, and for a balanced diet plan as well. Flavor Selection There are not many flavors to choose from. I have only purchased the chicken blend, a turkey blend, and there is a beef blend as well (which we haven't tried yet). However, our cats like the flavor, the quality of ingredients is far better than others, and we know we are receiving a great quality product when we choose this wet food for our cats.

Undisclosed

true

Wellness chicken and lobster cat food

I picked up some of this at the local pet store, it was on sale and I figured it couldn't be too bad. I thought chicken and lobster was quite an odd combination of flavors to put together, I would expect beef and lobster. When I first opened this can up the smell literally took my breath away! It had the most pungent smell of fish. The claims on this can is that this is all natural cat food, but the pieces did not look natural to me. I gave this to my cat and he just picked at it, ate some of it but not enough to make a meal. Not sure if it was the lobster in it or just the combination of flavors but he wasn't having it. Quality of Ingredients The sauce this was in was really gelled up and the pieces of chicken looked like they were ground up and then put back together. It did not have that nice real meat look like I feel pet food should have. Yes they are animals but they are our pets and they deserve to be fed well. Flavor Selection I think these flavors would have been better separate or paired with other ingredients.

false

Great Cat Food, but Cats Get Bored

My cats eat Wellness brand cat food (several different types / flavors). I would highly recommend this brand. All 4 of my picky cats love the turkey flavor cans. We've been feeding this to them for several years with no complaints. My cats do tend to get tired of certain flavors, so we need to change it up weekly to keep the food from being snubbed. If I fed the same flavor all week, they'd snub it by Friday. So we feed Wellness cans, Wellness Core cans, Wellness Selects cans, and Wellness packets. All cats have been happy with this routine. Wellness has very few recalls, and if you ever experience a problem, they are prompt to reply and make it right. They have a great BBB rating. Wellness is pricey, but if you subscribe to their email newsletter, you will get coupons every month, which helps with the cost. Also, if you purchase at PetCo or Petsmart, store coupons are usually available.

Pittsburgh, PA

Great food!

I purchase this wet food for my cats several times a year. This particular brand offers a great variety of flavors that never disappoint my very picky cats' taste buds. I also have a cat that has a sensitive stomach and this never upsets her and she enjoys this food very much. The ingredients are top of the line and offer the meat first. It is very important for a cat to have wet food in their diet along with dry food so getting them a quality food is a must. With that being said, however, the price could be a little better overall. I feel as though they could come down on the price a bit and still sell just as much if not more than they sell now. I tend to wait until my local pets store has a deal on this food but I am willing to pay a little extra for better quality food that my cats enjoy. I would recommend this brand to anyone that is looking for quality food that their cats will enjoy. Wellness will not disappoint in any way.

true

Even My fancy cat loves it

From the moment we got this cat when she was just a tiny kitten she has been a worse picky eater than any of the three boys we have ever where. She has thrown her nose up at almost ever cat food we have ever given her weather it was wet or dry. That is until found this one. This is the first food that we have ever given her that we actually have to portion it out to keep her from eating to much and she comes running the second she hears the can open. The ingredients listed on this product scream of quality and all natural and it has definitely helped with our cats urinary issues. Quality of Ingredients For a cat food to have as many all natural ingredients as this one has I was impressed. The quality was definitely a priority when they decided to make this stuff because it is top notch ingredients. Flavor Selection All the standard flavors are there just like with any other pet food but I never need to look any further than the turkey. That is what my cat is addicted too.

Wellness Chicken and Lobster Formula Canned Food

For years I fed my cats the same old national brand cat food. Then Ziggy came into my life and he has a very sensitive stomach. I started doing research on pet food to see what I could do to help him out. When I began learning about what most pet food companies put in their food, and where it came from, I was a little bit horrified and I felt guilty for not looking it up sooner. Most cat foods including the one I used was filled with by products and fillers and things that cats can't even digest like corn and gluten. I began to narrow down the foods that I felt were good for my fur babies and Wellness kept coming up again and again. No by products no fillers, gain free and balanced for a healthy cat diet. I started the wellness and I have never looked back. My cats love wellness food and they go crazy when I open up the can of chicken and lobster formula. My cats love this stuff and I know that I am feeding them something that is safe, and nutritious for a cat. If you want to feed your cat a healthy diet and have a happy cat then wellness is a great choice!

Wellness Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food

I have two very picky cats and Wellness turkey is one of the foods they will actually eat. I like buying them wellness turkey formula because it is pretty healthy compared to a lot of the cat foods out there today. A lot of people don't realize that cats cannot digest grains and many cat foods are filled with grains, this being their first ingredient. If you look at the ingredient list for wellness turkey the first ingredient is turkey which is as it should be. It has a very high protein content which is what cats need. There are two things that I don't really like about this food the first being that it does have a rather high fat content and secondly that it uses carrageenan as a preservative and this is a bit controversial. Even with these two negatives I still rate it very highly as cat foods go and I regularly give my cats wellness turkey formula cat food. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to feed their cat a high quality diet which is just a little bit cheaper than some of the other high quality foods that are out there.

true

My kitties like Wellness Brand Turkey Canned Cat Food!

I feed my cats Wellness brand wet food and the Wellness Brand Canned turkey is one of their top choices. My cat likes this canned Wellness brand Turkey a lot and I really like that that this Wellness brand turkey recipe is an excellent source of high quality protein made with turkey free of added growth hormones and steroids. Not many companies offer that in a pet food but Wellness brand is a good one. Since I wouldn't eat hormones and steroids myself it makes me happy that this Wellness brand canned Turkey cat food lets me leave the hormones and steroids out of my cat's diet. There are no byproducts in the Wellness brand canned Turkey so you aren't paying to feed your cat bones and feathers. When I finally switched my cats to the Wellness brand Turkey high protein canned diet they both promptly lost weight and the one that has asthma, well her asthma improved substantially within a few weeks. Their fur also shined up nicely. I wish that I could say that they also started coming when I called and that they hang around when it isn't dinner but that is probably stretching the truth. Anyhow I was definitely a sold customer on using the Wellness brand Turkey canned cat food for my kitties!

Amherst, MA

true

Gives your cat a long and healthy life

I raised both my cats on Wellness canned cat food (as well as another brand of dry grain-free cat food). One of my cats lived to over 19 years old and the other is over 18 and still going strong. Wellness is grain-free and doesn't contain unnecessary fillers, like so many other cat foods add. That means less waste in the litter box and less waste means spending less on litter. All you get with Wellness is excellent quality food that is good for your cat. My cat loves it and rarely ever leaves the bowl unfinished. He usually only leaves a little bit food if I give him too much. The vet has been amazed at the health of my cat, considering how old he is. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the quality of cat food I have fed him. Do yourself and your cat a favor and skip the cheap brands you find at most big grocery stores and buy Wellness. Not only is it better for your cat, but your cat should have fewer health problems which means lower vet bills later in life. You may spend a little more now, but you'll probably spend less on your cat overall in the long run. Quality of Ingredients You should only feed your cat grain-free cat foods. Flavor Selection I do wish they had a few more flavor choices, but what they do have is good.

4.6 22