Other Sodas & Beverages:
Welch's Sparlking Grape Soda

Welch's Sparlking Grape Soda

It smells really purple.

Comments about Welch's Sparlking Grape Soda:

When I was growing up my grandmother always had welch's grape soda in the refrigerator. It does not have caffeine, but its full of sugar. It's got the strong grape smell, but it only has a little bit of grape juice concentrate in it. It is mostly artificial colors and flavors. I do still love the great taste of welch's grape soda, but I don't like to keep it in the house because it is too addicting.

I love it!

Comments about Welch's Sparlking Grape Soda:

I love Welch's Sparkling Grape Soda. I am a huge fan of soda and also of Welch's fruit products. I find that this has an awesome grape flavor. I also find that there is a lot of carbonation in this soda. It feels very sharp going down your throat. It does have a great flavor though. I like it as an alternative to orange soda. I definitely recommend this soda!

Top grape soda product available

Comments about Welch's Sparlking Grape Soda:

This soda product has a great, strong grape flavor. The flavoring is that fake grape taste you would expect in bubble gum, so not everyone will enjoy this product. However, this product has the best taste as a soda and is worth a try if you like grape sodas.

has that great welch's grape flavor

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Welch's Sparlking Grape Soda:

Welch's sparkling grape soda is a cut above the rest. While grape soft drink is the one I like leastt. I drink Welch's the most. Welch's sprking grape soda has a hint of that greatgrape taste of Welch's grape juice. And it tastes better than other brands of grape soda. My husband and 2 sns all prefer I purchase Welch's grape soda when posible. They all say it is delcious and makes other brands taste flat. Welch's grape soda also has those fantastic blue fizzing bubbles that resemble the sparkle of champange.

A smashing soda! Grapetastic in every way!!

from Bay City, MI

Comments about Welch's Sparlking Grape Soda:

I stumbled upon Welch's Sparkling Grape Soda at work in the beverage dispensing machine.  Having a clear understanding of Welch's long history of success with grape and grape flavored products, I decided to give it a try. I poured the drink into a styrofoam cup filled with ice, and to my horror the bubbles turned blue.  The drink itself is purple...but the bubbles were blue.  I thought there might be some kind of residual dye left in the cup or something so i tried a new up. Blue again. I did however enjoy the taste. It's so full of grape flavor that i literally didn't know what to do with myself.  I thought about moving to France.  Welch's...you've done it again. I can totally see the executives at Smuckers sitting in a big board room, extremely ****** off that Welch's beat them to the carbonated beverage market.