Other Juices:
Welch's 100% Grape Juice

Welch's 100% Grape Juice

Such a treat!

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

I am a huge fan of fruit juices, but I'm very picky about what I like. When I tried Welch's 100% Grape Juice, I fell in love. My favorite flavor is the white grape. Welch's is perfectly sweet, but not overpowering. It has a very authentic and real grape juice flavor. It doesn't taste artificial and is great for adults and kids alike. It does have a lot of calories, but Welch's uses natural juices so the calories come from a good place. I highly recommend this juice!

The one and only grape juice for me.

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

Even as a kid, my favorite juice was grape. Other kids could have their apple and orange, but I was a grape head all the way. It isn't a guzzling juice. It's meant to be sipped and savored. It also didn't take me long to realize that not all grape juice is created equal (and that grape cocktail is definitely not the same as juice). The best has always been Welch's. I love its taste and consistency. It's the same as it was 30 years ago. It is a Concord grape based juice. Concord grapes have a very distinct flavor, very different than the table grapes you buy at the grocery store. They have a sweet and full, someway hearty, flavor. Welch's is very well blended and smooth. I've never found any skins or other debris in the product. I prefer it chilled and in a smaller sipping cup. Cheers!

Great old favorite..

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

This is another juice that I just love. I don't buy the grape juice all the time, it's not on sale a lot but it just has a great taste. Not sugary but sweet/tarte at the same time. It is so good for you. Has tons of antioxidants in it just like a glass of wine, so drinking a cup here and there is really good for you. I love it ! Great oldie, but goodie! A favorite in our household !

Welch's Grape Juice, the real stuff

from Rolla, MO

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

We do of a lot of our own canning, juice making, etc.  I have gotten sick of some of the processed foods.  I love fruit, I want to drink fruit, not sugar, syrup and water and flavor.  I love the fact Welch's grape juice is grapes and natural sugars.   Super super taste as well!

Addicting!

from Lakewood, CA

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

I am not normally a big fan of grape juice, but I recently was able to try out this product for free and was amazed at how flavorful it was!  I have never drank so much juice in one day in my entire adult life.  Not only is it healthy, but it is naturally sweet, no aftertaste and just plain yummy!

100% Juice Welch's grape juice

from Carson, CA

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

I love juice and I own a juicer,but in the morning who has time to make juice and clean all the parts? That is why I love welch's grape juice, I love eating healthy and this juice is perfect no added sugar, Vitamin c, and antioxidants what more can you ask from a juice!

the best juice out there

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

WELCH'S  is the best tasting juice that I have ever tried, Iprefer to drink welch's or nothing the juice is just sweete enough, it taste delioucous c ice cold or even frozen I would not drink any other juice at all as long as it's welchs the flavor does not matter, it there is no welches I won't buy any other brand. I don't drink drinks or soda just 100% juice and  that's welch's.

My All Time Favorite

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

**Welch's 100% Grape Juice** is my all time favorite Juice!  **Welch's 100% Grape Juice **is very refreshing, also, **Welch's** is a great source for **Iron, **so it's good for you at the same time.

**Welch's 100% Grape Juice 1. No added sugar - ever. Our grapes are sweet enough!
2. Two servings of fruit in every glass
3. Our delicious Concord grapes are grown by our grower-owners
4. 100% Vitamin C

Some things stay the same

from Fitzgerald, GA

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

I have never been a grape juice drinker until my later adult years and I must admit that you can really tell a difference in the quality that Welch's has to offer.  I have tried to buy the store brand of grape juice because Welch's does tend to be a little pricier.  Welch's might cost more but there is no substitute for the real thing.  This juice is not too sweet, just the right amount of tartness also. I love the fact that it comes in various sizes and single serve containers as well as frozen concentrate (which is awesome for recipes and for stretching your bucks).

Excellence in a glass

from Graham, WA

Comments about Welch's 100% Grape Juice:

I love Welch's grape juice. Have for years but until recently just hadn't had any for a really long time.

I got some on sale at my local Albertson's store and had a glass and it tasted just as good as it used to years ago when I drank it. It was nice to have it be all taht it used to be! It's just so good.

I think one of the things I like about it most of course, is not only it's great flavor but it's STRENGHT of flavor. It's not weak. I hate weak juice or weak beverages. I can put my Welch's grape juice in a glass with extra ice and it doesn't get watered down and thin. It has enough flavor to stand up to the ice. That's what I call a good glass of juice! The flavor is just perfect with or without ice. I just happen to like lots of ice in my glass and it sometimes ruins a drink if you don't drink it fast enough. I'm a sipper and Welch's is able to stand up to sitting awhile on ice. It's also a really heart healthy drink and I like that added bonus.

I recommend this, giving it all 5 stars!