Other Bread Machines:
Welbilt

Pros

Cons

Comments about Welbilt Bread Machine:

I can't remember when I got this bread machine, but I have had it for at least 15 years. I don't use it as much as I used to, but when I first got it I used it a few times every week. I only use it a few times a year now, but it still works great and I have had no problems with it.

Stability While in Use
This bread machine it very easy to use. You put in the ingredients and turn it on and in about 2 hours you have fresh baked bread.

Every loaf of bread I have baked in this machine has come out perfectly. I have baked white breads, wheat breads, and multi-grain breads and they have all come out perfectly baked and delicious. The only thing I don't like about this machine is that the mixing blade leaves a big hole in the middle of loaf. But it doesn't affect the taste.

This machine is very easy to use. You put in the ingredients and choose the settings and turn it on and in about 2 hours you have freshly baked bread. It does all the mixing and rising for you. It makes bread baking fun!

I have had this machine for at least 15 years and have had no trouble with. It works great every time I use it and is very easy to clean.

• Stability While in Use:

Nothing better than the smell of bread baking!

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Welbilt Bread Machine:

I love waking up to the smell of bread baking! I have had my Welbilt Bread Maker for over ten years now. I get on a bread kick every once in a while and then I kind of forget about it. Then I will see a new recipe,remember that I have my breadmaker and will pull out the Welbilt Bread Maker and wonder why I ever put it away? The cinnamon raisin bread in the morning is the best! I also use it to make up a quick dough for pizza or rolls. With it's heated feature, the dough rises in no time and is ready. I love being able to put it on the timer and have bread ready whenever I want it. You do need to make sure your yeast is fresh and active. It is very sad to wake up to a cooked flat lump of dough. Still smells great. But, that was my fault, not the breadmakers. Love my breadmaker. Think I will go make some right now!

• Stability While in Use:

Nothing like smelling bread baking!

Comments about Welbilt Bread Machine:

I am all about the smell of bread baking! I love the smell, it brings back such great memories of growing up and visiting my great aunt and grandma's house. I love baking all types of breads and experiment with a lot of recipes. Pizza is much easy to make, with the bread machine making it! Nothing like waking up to a fresh, warm loaf of cinnamon raisin bread!!!

Welbilt is WELL BUILT!!

from Glen Rock, PA

Comments about Welbilt Bread Machine:

I love home made bread! I love the way it smells, I love the way it tastes, I love that it is preservative free!

However...I HATE how time consuming it can be to make.

Enter...my Welbilt Bread Machine!!

I can literally just set and forget this thing, and in just a short period of time, I have warm, fresh, yummy bread. I like the fact that it has a seperate "add ingredients" timer, so that if I want to add raisins or nuts, it tells me when to do it.

One thing that I dont like is that the removeable mixing blade can sometimes be a little hard to remove, because mixing blade sometimes takes a big chunk out of the bottom of the bread, that then sticks to it, and by the time the "pan" has cooled enough, the blade is mucked up with the bread.

My machine does have a "quick bread" setting, but I honestly find it easier to just do quick breads by hand. But over all, I give it a 2 thumbs up!

15 years old and counting

from Albany, NY

Comments about Welbilt Bread Machine:

My Welbilt Bread Machine was given to me in 1995. I have probably made hundreds, if not thousands, of loaves in it since then, and the machine performs just as well as the first time I used it. It's so fun to experiment with different flavors or ingredients, because you know it's always going to turn out fine in the machine. My sons love to use the window at the top to check on the bread's progress, it's very handy. Recently I have gotten into making artisanal breads. Since this type of bread dough needs to be much wetter and stickier than typical American bread doughs, using the dough setting is great. It's so easy to let the machine knead it - if I kneaded by hand I know I would add way too much flour, affecting the texture of the bread. If you love the idea of fresh baked bread but don't have the time or the confidence to bake it the old-fashioned way, a bread machine is for you, and the Welbilt Bread Machine is ideal.

Good...But Has Its Issues

from Castle Rock, CO

Comments about Welbilt Bread Machine:

I've been using the Welbilt bread machine for some years now. I've been a dedicated bread baker since my high school years, and the Welbilt seemed the logical step after hand-kneading everything. And in general, it's been great -- especially the feature that lets you set the machine to automatically start at the time you specify. Even if you've been gone all day, coming home to the warm, fresh smell of bread baking is an automatic pick-me-up.

I've especially liked white and French bread made in the machine; it tastes great and is economical. Having said all this, there are some caveats. Each loaf has the mark of the stirring paddle underneath it. (Which means a strange 'hole' in some slices.) And in recent tries, I've had some trouble with loaves sticking, or the machine not baking them long enough, resulting in sticky, doughy centers. (I plan to try and adjust the machine accordingly, to help with this.) BUT for the bread makers I've tried, this type consistently turns out not just wonderful, but GOOD bread. And it was the favorite of my dad, who refused to cook anything else -- but didn't have any trouble making homemade bread of his own, thanks to this machine.

Great full sized bread machine

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Welbilt Bread Machine:

My Welbilt bread machine is one of my favorite kitchen appliances. This machine cost much less than some other brands and has great options to make delicious, homemade bread.

You can make dough for pizza or breads to bake in the oven with the dough setting (which runs about 1-1/2 hours) or make quick breads, or regular breads such as honey wheat, whole grain white and so much more.

I love how you can just add your ingredients and walk away until the machine signals mix-ins (if required) or the end of cycle signal. It takes approx. 3 hours to make a loaf of homemade bread and boy does your house smell good while it bakes in the bread machine!

The ingredients needs to go in order listed in the manual to have your bread back properly so please pay attention to the ingredient list order when you use a recipe not in the manual. The yeast in my machine goes in first, the dry ingredients second and the wet ingredients last.

This is a fantastic bread machine and you can turn out impressive (and less expensive) loaves for your family & friends.

Welbilt Bread Machines are the best

from Clayton, NC

Comments about Welbilt Bread Machine:

What a great gift this is.  Bread making is so simple.  Dump in the ingredients, push the button & wait for the aroma of fresh bread to permeate the house.  Nothing like waking up to the smell of fresh baked bread.  You can set the time & voila!!!  Bagels are the coolest thing to make. Any one can make bread with these, just don't let the rest of the family in on your secret. .Love it.  After 10+ years, still going strong