Other General Household Cleaners:
Weiman
Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish

Leaves stainless steel appliances looking brand new

Stainless steel appliances are awesome!They look terrific, they last forever, and they are stain resistant.The one problem that I have with stainless steel appliances is that they show every little fingerprint, watermark, and smudge.You can't clean those marks with just any cleaning product; you'll need something special.Look no further than Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish.

Use Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish on:

- Refrigerators
- Ovens
- Stoves
- Dishwashers
- Coffeemakers
- Toasters, and other small stainless steel appliances
- Stainless steel bbq grills

After using Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polishjust once, I knew that I had a product that I'll be using forever. I really liked that it was so easy to use and I was amazed at the way it made all my stainless steel appliances shine. Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish is a terrific product that should be used by anyone with stainless steel appliances. It keeps appliances looking brand new and is the # 1 rated product for stainless steel care.

Use this product to remove dirt, fingerprints, water spots, smears and smudges. To use, simply spray directly onto the appliance, just like you would use a furniture polish.Then, wipe the surface clean with a soft cloth. After it is rubbed in, use another soft cloth to buff and polish It completely removes any surface marks and leaves your stainless steel appliances looking new!

Has a very light scent that you only really notice when you spray it. The scent doesn't linger or overpower, and goes away immediately after use.

Am I the only person who disliked this product?

Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish did not work for me on my stainless steel appliances. It seems like everyone else had pretty good results with it but I definitely did not. I bought this once and will not be trying it again.

I usually use Windex on my stainless steel appliances but saw this product once and figured it would work even better since it was specifically designed for stainless steel. I was wrong.

Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish left my appliances extremely streaky! For example my stove looked WORSE than before after using the product. It also did not work on any spots that had grease, the grease just got smeared everywhere. Let's also include the strong chemical scent it has. Whew. Make sure there is plenty of ventilation! Lastly, it costs a lot more than a simply bottle of Windex or just soap and water would.

I do not recommend Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish. It's expensive. Left my appliances more streaky. And the scent is really strong.

Positive Results!

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Pros

• Pleasant Smell
  • Streak Free Application

• Bathroom
    • Daily Cleaning
    • Kitchen

Comments about Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish:

I love stainless steel appliances, and so does every mark in the house! Never use water or other harsh cleaning products to clean those marks. The only cleaner I would ever recommend would be Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish. With the cleaner's light foam and fresh scent, it does exactly what it Is supposed to do!

Use it on all large and small appliances in your kitchen, but don't stop there. Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish can also be used to shine and polish your kitchen and bathroom faucets. I have also used it to shine my sinks.

This cleaner is very easy to use; just spray it on the surface and rub it in with a soft cloth. After it sets in for a couple minutes, use a dry, clean, micro fiber cloth to polish. It's that simple!

Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish can be purchased at your local hardwood store in the kitchen appliance department. Make your purchase today, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

I love this product..

from Wading River, N.Y.

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• A little goes a long way
    • Controlled Spray
    • Does Not Leak
    • Multi-Use
    • Pet Safe
    • Pleasant Smell
    • Streak Free Application

• Kitchen

Comments about Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish:

I recently had my kitchen redone this Spring and was hesitant to choose stainless steel appliances,as my daughter warned me of constant fingerprints that would drive me crazy. However I did purchase them anyway. Upon my stoping at the store I bought Weiman Stainless Wipes. They did the trick for me.I love that this product and I wouldnt use any other product.. Thankyou!!

• Primary use:
      • Personal

Am I the only person who disliked this product?

from Kansas

Best ever

Comments about Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish:

Weiman stainless steel cleaner and polish is the best stainless cleaner on the market. This product works fantastically on all three of our vastly different stainless surfaces. We have a stainless fridge, stove, and dishwasher. All of these appliances have different stainless finishes and all smudge and show fingerprints differently. With that said, we have a two year old that from the time he could walk, constantly puts his sticky, drooling, messy hands all over these items. I have tried two other products on the market and I even tried making homemade stuff from recipes on the Internet with no luck. I picked this cleaner and polish up at the grocery store and within ten minutes my entire kitchen was sparkly clean. No more fingerprints and smudges. I am not exaggerating when I say all of my appliances were restored to their showroom floor shine. I was absolutely amazed. The only complaint is that this product smells very strong while applying it and an hour or so after you apply it. In fact, I have to wash the rags in the washer immediately or they continue to stink up the house and give us a headache. For now, the smell is worth the results.

Great for Kitchen Appliances

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish:

I love this cleaner for my kitchen. I have a stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher door. My daughter likes to touch everything so I constantly have little hand prints all over the place in the kitchen. I use this cleaner daily to get rid of all the little smudges which sometimes consist of peanut butter and jelly, so this cleaner is good for sticky stuff too. I also use it on the fixtures throughout the house such as the bathroom faucet and kitchen sink. It keeps things nice and shiny without allowing hard water stains and lime or calcium build up. I also use it on the framing of our television. We have a large flat screen television with a stainless steel border and this works wonders on it for dusting purposes. I have noticed with regular use on the kitchen appliances it helps keep fingerprints and dog nose smudges off of it by building up a sort of protective layer.

Great for our appliances!

Comments about Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish:

I never realized how dirty our appliances would get with the stainless steel finish. They show finger prints and drip marks like you wouldn't believe! It definitely makes much more work to keep my appliances clean then before. Thank goodness for Weiman's Stainless Steel polish. I picked it up at our local grocery store and it wasn't too expensive, so I thought it was worth a try. I had tried making a do it yourself cleaner off Pinterest for my appliances and it did nothing. So I figured I better get the real stuff, and boy let me tell you, this works! You spray on enough to coat your appliance and then wipe with a dry towel along with the grain of the steel. It looks so good afterward. It takes off the drip marks and any other gross spots you have on your fridge, dishwasher etc. It is good for many uses on several appliances. This is one product that is a must in our kitchen. I don't see how you could go without it.

Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish

Comments about Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish:

Stainless steel makes for a beautiful kitchen. The trouble is keeping it clean and sparkling. As I discovered quickly, you cannot use windex or other normal cleaning products on it. You need a specialized product and this one is my favorite. I've tried a couple brands and the others are too streaky or too greasy. This aerosol can will last and last. I have to clean a microwave, stove, fridge, and dishwasher and I had one can for six months. Its a little expensive compared to other cleaners but when you consider how long it lasts, it's cheap. I do not get good results when I use this with paper towels. At worse, the paper towels slowly dull and scratch the metal over time. I get the best result when i spray this onto a microfiber cloth and then use a buffing action with my hand. You can spray it right on to the surface but it is harder to buff it out of cracks and nooks. The shine lasts and lasts. The smell is pleasant and very subtle. The product remains on the surface of the appliance, so when you get a smudge you can just buff it out. I only need to apply the spray every other time i shine my stainless. I haven't used this on anything but stainless steel and wouldn't recommend trying to clean your granite or otherwise with this product. I don't wash the microfiber cloth I use with it unless I have too. The oily residue on the rag is great for a quick touch up.

CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT THIS NOW!

from Itasca, IL

Comments about Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish:

I LOVE this stainless steel spray on cleaner. It is super easy to use and the price is really great too (in comparison to some other cleaner's prices!). I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good, reasonably priced stainless steel cleaner.

Super excellen performance for this stainless steel cleaner. I tried more expensive brands in the past and they cannot compare to this product. Other cleaners left lots of splotches or streaks on my stainless steel but this cleaner wipes off easy and makes my appliances look fantastic!

Scent is pleasant for this cleaner, not too harsh. I just dont like that if you use too much, the smell with linger for a while, also spraying too much will result in the floor under that area to be somewhat slippery!

An Easy Way To Clean Stainless Steel

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish:

Stainless steel appliances have never appealed to me, but when we moved into a new home that was what the contractor had installed for us. We have a stainless steel oven, dishwasher and refrigerator. Even our sinks are stainless steel.

I was very frustrated because the surface is difficult to keep clean. Even though the surfaces have a matte finish, they still show water drops and finger prints.

I tried the stainless steel cleaner made by Weiman, and I have mixed feelings about it. It is easy to use, spray on and buff with a dry, soft cloth. The first time I used it I was amazed! It made my appliances look shiny and new again, and it seemed to leave a protective film on them as well. After cleaning my sink with it water would bead up on the surface, meaning my sink would stay cleaner for longer periods of time.

It can be used on grills as well, but our grill isn't stainless steel so I have only used the cleaner on our indoor appliances.

So what's my one complaint? It is expensive and in a few days my appliances need to be cleaned again. I have found good results using a simple natural based cleaner and a soft rag. When I need to shine the appliances up, I use Weiman, but otherwise I feel it is too expensive for the results it gives me.

Shines appliances and leaves a protective coating behind. Water beads up on my stainless steel sink after using it.

Not bad, sort of fresh and clean.

Leaves stainless steel appliances looking brand new