Other Misc. Cleaning Products:

Weiman Jewelry Cleaner

Works Great

from TN

Comments about Weiman Jewelry Cleaner:

This jewelry cleaner got my wedding ring looking brand new, I have had my wedding ring for four years now and my silver band was beginning to look dark and dirty, I used this cleaner and within the first cleanse it took the nasty tarnish off of my ring.

Weiman Jewelry Cleaner doe a good job.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Weiman Jewelry Cleaner:

I always keep jewelry cleaner on hand and have found that Weiman Jewelry Cleaner is one of the best. It is a very easy product to use. Just drop sliver, gold or gem items into the solution, swirl around or close the jar and shake and leave for about 2 minutes. It them brush them with the soft brush provided in the jar, rinse with warm water and dry with a very soft cloth. I usually use it for quick cleanups but suggest if you are cleaning diamonds, take them to a reputable jeweler and have the cleaned professionally. I have never used it on costume jewelry so I could not recommend it for that purpose. It is not an expensive product and last for quite some time. I usually buy Weiman Jewelry Cleaner at a jewelry shop although I expect you could find it at a mass marketer in their jewelry department. I have recommended it to friends and colleagues and have received very good feedback. I would suggest that you give it a try as I think you will be very pleased.