3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Convenience:

Weightwatchers is a good product

Although it's been a while since i have had the Weightwatcher yogurt it is good but it's amazing the amount of sugar that is in a low-fat yogurt.  We usually try to read our labels all the time, one day when my daughter was in the store with me and we really try not to have too much sugar in our healthy lifestyle.    We were looking at the sugar content in all of the yogurts on the shelf, we actually found the store brand to have the least amount. Weight Watchers is good and every once in a while i do treat myself to my favorite flavor... I think i would recommend but i would make sure the person is aware of the sugar content in the product.

Watch out for flying yogurt!

I usually buy [Dannon Fruit on the Bottom][1] , but decided to try **Weight Watchers Yogurt** because I had a coupon.  I'm not one to worry about fat or sugar in yogurt because I feel like yogurt in general is a healthier snack than alternatives.  So normally, I wouldn't have gone out of my way to try Weight Watchers yogurt.  It's funny what a coupon can make you do!  I tried 3 different fruity flavors so far.

**Opening the yogurt is tricky**.... because every time I opened one, it spit at me!  the yogurt cup seems to have air in it, and every time I peeled off the lid this week, no matter how careful I was, yogurt came flying at me and got on my clothes.  Today I tried extra hard to not get messy, but even when I peeled it very very slowly, it still spit out a little bit.

**This yogurt is actually very sweet**.  It's even sweeter than Dannon Fruit on the Bottom.  At least Dannon has a natural sweetness because it is real fruit inside.  Weight Watchers Yogurt has a fake sweetness, so I took a closer look and saw it was sweetened with Sucralose, an artifical sweetner.  I don't ever use artificial sweetner.  It's either real sugar or no sugar for me.  I think they overdid it with the fake sweetner because I end up having to take sips of my drink in between eating this yogurt.

Dannon has about 1.5 grams of fat and 140 calories, but Weight Watchers has .5 grams of fat and 100 calories.  Honestly, if all I'm saving is 1 gram of fat and a few calories, I'm not going to eat this yogurt again.  Dannon taste better and it uses real fruit.  Sorry Weight Watchers, but this time you lose.  The only reason it's 2 stars is because it wasn't disgusting, it was edible, and I'd eat it if offered.  But I won't buy it myself anymore.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Dannon-Fruit-on-the-Bottom-Yogurt-Various-Flavors-review-b6406

Not for me

from TN

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

I am a huge fan of yogurt and strawberry has always been my favorite flavor. I was excited to see weight watchers carry strawberry yogurt and decided to give it a try. I was very disappointed in this yogurt. The consistency was not the best. In one container it was too thick but in another container it was too watery. It was really strange to me that they were not the same in both containers. Next, there was no strawberry pieces in it at all! I would have never imagined a strawberry yogurt without strawberries in it! Those are downfalls but the worst by far is the taste. It just honestly did not taste like strawberry to me. It had an odd, sweet taste, but not that of a strawberry. I cannot really even describe how it tasted. I would not buy this yogurt again. Instead I will stick to a different brand or buy plain yogurt and add strawberries to it myself. I was pretty disappointed in this yogurt, so I would not recommend it to others.

Not for me

from TN

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

Am a huge fan of yogurt and strawberry has always been my favorite flavor. I was excited to see weight watchers carry strawberry yogurt and decided to give it a try. I was very disappointed in this yogurt. The consistency was not the best. In one container it was too thick but in another container it was too watery. It was really strange to me that they were not the same in both containers. Next, there was no strawberry pieces in it at all! I would have never imagined a strawberry yogurt without strawberries in it! Those are downfalls but the worst by far is the taste. It just honestly did not taste like strawberry to me. It had an odd, sweet taste, but not that of a strawberry. I cannot really even describe how it tasted. I would not buy this yogurt again. Instead I will stick to a different brand or buy plain yogurt and add strawberries to it myself. I was pretty disappointed in this yogurt, so I would not recommend it to others.

• Convenience:

Weight Watchers Strawberry is delicious.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

Weight Watchers Strawberry yogurt is so smooth, rich, and creamy, it is a delicious yogurt that is wonderful to have as a snack or even as a quick breakfast when you are on the go. I love the fact that right on the label of this yogurt it tells you exactly how many Weight Watchers points that this is going to be when you eat it. It takes the guessing right out of it and lets you know how many points you will be eating and how many calories that it is going to be, it makes it very nice if you are trying to lose or manage your weight. This yogurt is one that I love to freeze and eat it as a snack when it is hot out, it makes great creamy frozen yogurt. When you taste this the nicest part about it is that you actually bite into it and taste real strawberries, it is not that nasty taste of the artificial flavoring, it has a great flavor and goes down so smoothly. This is my absolute favorite flavor out of all of the Weight Watchers yogurts.

Weight Watchers Strawberry Yogurt

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

I really like the Weight Watchers line of food, it really helps keep you on track whether you follow the diet or not. The strawberry yogurt is really good and does not taste like a diet food yogurt. It is very flavorful with chunks of strawberry's throughout. I like that it is low calorie and low fat yet very filling. I like eating it for breakfast or just as a snack when I get hungry.

Flavor/Taste
This yogurt has a lot of flavor and a very distinct strawberry flavor to it. It has nice big chunks of strawberry's in it which intensifies the taste even more.

Variety
They only have one strawberry flavor.

Consistency
This yogurt is nice a smooth and creamy. Not gritty or watery like some yogurts can be.

Convenience
Yogurt is very convenient when you are trying to lose weight, maintain weight, or just like eating healthy. It is high in protein so keeps you full longer and keeps your energy up. It is great to take for lunches at work or school.

This Turned Me Against All Strawberry Yogurts

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

I am a frequent consumer of various types of yogurt. Most of the time strawberry flavor yogurts tend to lean toward to ways of flavoring. It either is too sweet and tastes like strawberry jolly ranchers, or it leans toward having very little flavor overall and just tiny pieces of strawberry.

I didn't think it could get much worse than the general store brands in strawberry flavor until I came across the weight watchers yogurt. Unlike other brands that make strawberry yogurt, the Weight Watchers brand tastes extremely fake and in the entire 6oz cup I got no strawberry pieces.

A positive is in fact, the calories which are are worth two weight watcher plus points (100 calories) or 1 weight watcher winning points. I am not on weight watchers but I do watch my calories. For me, the small amount of calories was not worth the horrible taste of this yogurt. This yogurt has managed to turn me against all strawberry yogurts regardless of whether or not I know they taste good.

Flavor/Taste
It tastes like plain yogurt that had a pack of artificial sugar in it. I look on the ingredients and there are no artificial sugars.

Variety
There was a good variety of weight watcher yogurts but nothing that stood out to me.

Consistency
It had a good consistency and was very creamy.

Convenience
Any 6oz yogurt container is extremely convenient for a quick snack.

• Convenience:

Flavorful yogurt but expensive brand

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

This brand of yogurt is more expensive than most brands, if you are on the program it is worth trying though. This yogurt has a lot of flavor and is only 1 point so it is definitely worth trying. If you are not on the program, you should probably find another, cheaper brand to try.

Yogurt full of CHEMICALS!!!

from Beaumont, CA

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

Bought it because of coupon, didn't look at the ingredients until I tried it. Strange unpleasant aftertaste made me look at what it made with, I prefer natural and organic food for my family, this one is way far from being called a healthy choice of yogurts, would never buy it again!

Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt is a yummy treat!

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

I don't eat yogurt very often but when I do, I have my favorite private-label brand that I buy because it has low carbohydrates, is low in calories, and is high in protein. I'm not really sure why I even bought the **Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt** but I'm pretty sure that it must've been on sale. No matter, because I think that I have found one of my new favorite yogurt treats.

What I really like about this yogurt is that it tastes great and actually tastes like cherry cheesecake. In the past, I've fallen for the yummy-sounding names of different yogurts (such as chocolate mint pie or pina colada) that end up tasting like anything but the picture on the front of the carton. Not so with this one.

While this yogurt is higher in carbohydrates and calories, and lower in protein than my regular brand, it is worth the splurge for a tasty treat and it is still a healthy snack. The nutritional information per 6 oz. cup is:

100 calories

0g fat

120mg sodium

17g carbohydrates

3g fiber

11g sugar

6g protein

For anyone on the *Weight Watchers *program who is counting points, this yummy treat will only set you back 2 points.

I really enjoyed the **Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake Yogurt **and will be buying it again, even if it's not on sale. I look forward to also trying some of the other flavors.

Watch out for flying yogurt!

from Metro Detroit, MI

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

Weight Watchers Yogurt tastes awesome!

from Angola, IN

Comments about Weight Watchers Yogurt:

Weight Watchers yogurt is a great tasting yogurt that is healthy for you. It has many different flavors for you to try. This is a creamy yogurt and it makes a great dessert or snack. Kids and adults alike will like this yogurt. This delicious yogurt is very satisfying and is not expensive. So if you are looking for a great tasting yogurt that is healthy for you and your family, Weight Watcher's yogurt is the yogurt to buy!