Other Frozen Foods:
Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich

Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich

It tastes too good to be Weight Watchers!

I am absolutely NOT a fan of diet foods... when my wife goes on a diet, however; I usually find myself on one as a result.  If you tried to get me to eat diet ice cream I would politely but firmly tell you, "No way". Ice cream is on eof my favorite foods and I don't believe it was meant to come in a dietary form!  As the husband of a weight-conscious woman, I have been subjected to numerous brands of diet ice cream and frozen yogurt (which I can't stand). I did not know at the time of indulging myself with the Weight Watcher's ice cream sandwich that it was a Weight Watcher product. She merely opened one up for herself and brought me one. They are delicious! I can't tell any difference between these ice cream sandwiches and the store brand full-calorie ones that we used to buy. I consider myself an ice cream connoisseur and was in total shock when I found out I had been fooled.

I would recommend these treats to anyone who is watching their weight but doesn't want to give up taste for the sake of losing a few pounds.

satisfying

I had purchased weight watchers vanilla ice cream sandwich product during the summer as it seemed to be a healthier choice and the summers in vegas are so hot ice cream is so refreshing. I did notice that The Weight Watchers sandwich was surprisingly bland- I couldn’t really taste anything. The wafers are dry and kind of crumble as you chew. The ice cream was too soft. i would take a bit and it would be dripping all over me as though there was no substance to it. Althought there was some flavor in this rpoduct, it made such a mess one could nto really enjoy the flavor as one is too busy worrying about the cleanup and the mess. it may be the consistency that makes it do that, i am not sure. I had ourchased the product to try and it and try it  i did. I must say thought I was not impressed as the weight watchers name recognition promotes quality and the quality of these ice cream sandwiches were in my opinion below standard.

Tastes like ice cream

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

I wanted a way to cut the fat and calories out of my desserts so I tried the Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich and enjoy it very much. I found a lot of the healthier low calorie range of desserts would always have a slight weird taste to them and once I tried the Weight Watchers version of the ice cream sandwich I was pleased. It tasted closely to real ice cream and the quality of the soft biscuit forming the sandwich was divine. To everyone that wants to lower their calorie intake should consider this ice cream as a substitute for dessert time.

These taste great!

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

I recently tried Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches and was really impressed! They are delicious! They are very large. The chocolate wafers are tender and have a really good chocolate flavor. The vanilla ice cream is really good! It is rich, smooth, and flavorful. I could not tell that it is low fat ice cream! My boyfriend took a bite of mine and loved it!

Not your average diet food

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

You wouldn't even know you were on a diet eating these ice cream sandwiches. They are very flavorful and yummy. Not bland tasting like some ice creams that you would normally buy when on a diet. They are also very satisfying if you are craving something sweet.

Very good for a diet ice cream

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

For a diet ice cream I find this product to still be satisfying and creamy and sweet. I don't think I would really know the difference if the box didn't say Weight Watchers. I do prefer the skinny cow sandwiches a little but these are still really good.

Way to go guys.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

I enjoy weight watchers products. I love how they are sensible about health and balanced eating. These weight watchers vanilla ice cream sandwiches are a really good and high quality product for so many reasons. First off, there's a no guilt factor that can't be found in many of the varieties of desserts available these days. Making it much easier to stick to healthier eating habits without the deprivation most diets require. Another reason is because they are perfectly portioned for you. So, you can feel confident that you won't sit down with a pint of ice cream and binge out. Another great thing is that they taste good. There is no sacchran aftertaste. The ice cream is smooth and creamy, just like your favorite full fat brand. The sandwich cookies are very pleasant tasting and compliment the ice cream in a super tasty way. Overall, I will continue to buy them for as long as they are on the market.

Weighty!

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

These are very similar (if not identical) to the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Hmmm, I guess I'll have to call a tie. These are just as good. Just as great for summer dieting. And just as worthy of a Hooray as the Skinny Cow sandwiches. Just as creamy, soft, and dreamy!

I enjoy them!

Diet heavan

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

This product is excellent and I enjoy it more especially as it is made from a company that is reputable when it comes to weight loss. I would definitely try this again. It is a good source of dairy/calcium in a portion controlled serving. I would prefer if it were available in other flavours; if it is i am unable to get it where i shop that is my only critique.

Satisfying

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

My local grocery store recently had a BOGO sale on their Weight Watchers novelty ice creams. I also had a manufacturer coupon, so I was able to really bring the price down. They are somewhat expensive for the six sandwiches that come in the box, so it's always good to buy them on sale. Anyway, these ice cream sandwiches aren't as rich and creamy as the ones made by Carvel, but they are very good and satisfying. The ice cream is flavorful and the chocolate cookie exterior is also good. I can remember that years ago ice cream sandwiches made by all companies used to be larger, but it seems as if they have shrunk. They have gotten more expensive as well. However, the Weight Watcher's ice cream sandwich is a nice treat.

Cold, creamy cardboard

from Pasadena, MD

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

My husband loves ice cream, but his cholesterol is high.  He is slightly overweight.  I bought this ice cream because it is low fat and low cholesterol.  It is one of the few low fat ice cream treats on the market.  He loves ice cream, but I just don't want him to eat full-fat ice cream.  After he ate one of these, he said that The taste was like cold, wet cardboard.  He wouldn't even finish the rest of the box.  I would not recommend these to anyone.  If you buy these for your spouse, it will help you on the road to divorce! Ha!

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Sandwiches do NOT sacrifice taste.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich:

We love ice cream in our house and our waistline is proof. Over a year ago my husband and I went on Weight Watchers and decided to buy the ice cream sandwiches so we didn't have to sacrifice our evening treat. We were pleasantly surprised at the taste of these sweat treats. The size is pretty big considering they are only worth 4 points toward your daily food intake. Recently my husband went back on Weight Watchers for health reasons. I decided to try even more of the Weight Watchers products since we had such good luck with the vanilla ice cream sandwiches. The price is pretty reasonable compared to a lot of the other low calorie meals available in the store. We went ahead and bought the vanilla and the mint ice cream sandwiches this time and even though I am not on Weight Watchers, I decided to try the mint. It was delicious! I think I will eat these for my ice cream treat in the future insteand of full calorie ice cream just for the sake of watching that waistline.