Other Frozen Foods:
Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae

I'm in heaven and it only cost me 3 points!

I am a fan of Weight Watcher products, although I do not follow the program of count points. My latest favorite is from the Smart Ones line of frozen foods, the **Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae**.

**Weight Watcher's Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae **is a fast new dessert that tastes like you are cheating - big time! There are only two sundaes per box, so it is easy to have only one and save the other one for your spouse or for another night when the craving for junk food hits.

The strong minty taste combined with the chocolate reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream, which happens to be my favorite flavor.

The only part I wasn't thrilled with is the crust. The cookie/cake bottom is just crumbles with nothing to hold it together. Oh well, it still tastes great!

Almost too minty!

So i got some of these when the one i normally get weren't in stock. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream so i thought these would be great to try. First i love that i can get my sweet tooth fix for only 3 points! I was a little overwhelmed by the mint flavoring though. Love the brownie/cake part of it and the chocholatechips but wish the mint flavoring was a little less overwhelming. I have tried other "diet" type desserts and was not impressed by some. These do have a lot of flavor and actually curbs my craving for something sweet. I find that it's way better to only microwave for about 5 seconds then let it thaw at room temp or at leat til you can get your spoon it. They are pretty gross when thawed out too much or the ice cream has melted to much. Gets kindda frothy and not appealing at all. Overall they are pretty good and although they are not my first choice i would buy them again. I would recoomend them if you like MINT!

So good!

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

I have been dieting lately and though I am not following the Weight Watchers program specifically, I have been trying a lot of their products, especially their desserts. Desserts are one of my issues-I could live off of desserts! Thankfully, Weight Watchers makes some great desserts that I can substitute in place of the fattening ones that I had been eating. I really enjoyed their Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae! This is a great dessert and the crust reminded me of Thin Mints (which I really love!). These sundaes consist of a chocolate crust, mint-flavored ice cream, fudge sauce, and miniature chocolate chips! The ice cream is so rich, creamy, and flavorful. The mint tastes awesome. The fudge sauce is decadent! I was surprised at how good it was. It has a really rich flavor. I can't believe that there are only 150 calories in this sundae! It really satisfied my sweet tooth and filled me up. It makes a great snack or treat!

Love Smart Ones!

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

Weight Watchers Smart One's is a great company that makes awesome tasting diet desserts and foods! The Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae is one of my favorite ones they make! You would never guess it's low fat. It has an awesome, thin, ice cream sandwich-like bottom, with mint ice cream, chocolate chips, and syrup. It reminds me of grasshopper pie and has a great mint taste. It is highly recommended for anyone, even if you're not dieting!

Ice Cream Decadence

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

Smart Ones does it again with their dessert line in my opinion. This is such a unique treat. It is an absolute delight if you are dieting and need to break away from your routine. Smart Ones does a great job of offering variety anyway, but dieting can still be just routine. I tried this one to add something different to my meals for the week and they are absolutely decadent and delicious. The unique factor really helped me stave off tempting desserts in smaller portions from fast food chains. The package contents appear skimpy, but I swear its the right amount of sweet to be a worthy treat for the day. Also, their desserts are not common for dessert. I am not a huge mint ice cream fanatic, but smart ones low fat version left little room for complaining and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The chocolate cookie under the mint ice cream was really chocolaty and supreme. The chocolate drizzle and the chocolate chips compliment the mint ice cream as well as the chocolate cookie crust. All of this for only four points. I think Weight Watchers did a fabulous job on this dessert offering.

Small portion, fake mint

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

If you are on the Weight Watchers program, this is a mediocre dessert from their line. Because of the restrictions of the diet, the serving size is very small. The main problem with this dish is the fake mint flavor used. It is not a pleasant mint taste and is probably worth skipping.

Really outdone themselves

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

In this day and age where it seems like just looking at food makes you gain weight and the most popular belief is if it's good it's fattening, It's so hard not to feel guilty about eating dessert. For me, the smart ones desserts allows me to indulge without rebound guilt. It doesn't taste diet and the chocolate is very rich. It balances out well with minty ice cream and is already pre portioned - another plus. It helps to stay on track when you don't feel deprived. This one reminds me of the mint girl scout cookies.

Surprisingly good

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

I really wanted something sweet but didn't want the extra that comes with it so I tried this. It was the perfect size and really tasted like a chocolate mint cake. It leaves no aftertaste either You can indulge in this and not feel guilty finally!

Mmmmm, love 'um

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

I am a HUGE fan of mint ice cream and this WW Dessert doesn't dissappoint. The one thing I love about all the WW Dessert is that they taste "real" and not diet, there's no after taste.  If you're a fan of mint then I reccomand trying this dessert. It's even better with a tablespoon of chocolate cool whip!

Such a great dessert - if you are a mint lover - you'll LOVE it!

from Springfield, IL

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

The SmartOnes Mint chocolate chip dessert is a great, quick dessert.  Yes the cake is crumbly but I think that is a good thing.  It does melt very quickly so you need to get it from the store and into your freezer right away.  If you like mint chocolate chip, you will love this dessert.  It is only 3 points and it is just the right amount.

Super Yummy Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae

from Harrisonburg, VA

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

I have a huge sweet tooth and I'm always looking for tasty treats that I really enjoy, but that I also don't feel guilty about eating afterward. I tried these before I even went on Weight Watchers and I must say that they are amazing! They are portion sized so you don't have to worry about going back to the container and getting more and then overeating. The portion is also really adequate so you feel satisfied when you are finished and don't feel like you're eating a diet dessert. The ice cream is rich and creamy and doesn't taste like it's low-fat. The chocolate sauce and cookie crust is so good and just the right amount for the ice cream. These are also really quick treats to grab. There is no preparation necessary and you don't have to wait for them to thaw out before eating them. They are higher in Weight Watchers points on the new PointsPlus program and you can probably find desserts that are lower in points, but these are great when you want to splurge.

Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae tastes great!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae:

**WOW! **These smart ones mint chocolate chip sundaes are absolutely awesome! They taste great and are just like regular ice cream but with way less calories and fat. Perfect for an ice cream craving without the guilt of eating it later! Most flavors are only 2-3 points per serving and they come in 2 serving boxes. Other flavors are cookie dough, vanilla, mocha fudge and a few others! Great price and great taste!