Other Snacks & Cookies:
Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae

Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae

Pros

Cons

Tasty chocolate chip cookie dough sundaes without the guilt.

***Quick View:*** Weight Watchers frozen desserts are hit and miss for me. **Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae **is a hit. This is a tasty treat that satisfies my craving for my favorite fattening ice cream without killing my calorie and fat intake.

**About Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae**

These sundaes come in a box of two single serve cups. Each cup is 75 grams which is about 2.65 ounces. Nutritionally, each sundae is 170 calories and contains only 3 grams of fat. As well, there are 3 grams of protein and a gram of fiber. Carbs are high as expected at 32 grams. There are a few vitamins and minerals but none in any large amounts.

The sundaes have a graham cracker crust with a swirly, dense base of ice cream that looks like French vanilla but tastes more like plain vanilla with a slight "cookie dough" flavor. On top of the ice cream is a swirl of chocolate syrup and several little square chunks of cookie dough. The taste is very good! I like real chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream but never eat eat it because it's so high in fat and calories. These sundaes satisfy my craving for it and taste quite authentic.

The cookie dough chunks are tasty and there are a fair number scattered onto the ice cream. The chocolate syrup is good although I'm not a chocolate fan. The ice cream is sweet and very tasty and the thin graham cracker crust brings it all home.

For me, these little snack cups are just enough to satisfy my sweets craving and not make me feel guilty after I eat them. These are one of the best tasting WW desserts I have tried.

***My Viewpoint***

**Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundaes ** aren't high in nutrition but they're desserts, they don't have to be. They have a bit of protein in them and some calcium and iron. But that aside, they are only 3 grams of fat, none of which is trans fat and 170 calories isn't bad for an ice cream snack that isn't artificially sweetened. They taste great and they keep me from craving full fat cookie dough ice cream which I don't even want in the house because I end up picking out all the dough chunks and ingesting more fat and calories than I ever imagined I would. I like **Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundaes **and will eat one when I want a treat. ***4 stars***. If the ice cream had chunks of cookie dough in it, this would be a 5 star snack. Instead, the chunks are on top of the ice cream which is fine but I like the cookie dough chunks better than any other part of the sundae, including the ice cream!

Taste good but overpriced.

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae would not be my first chioice for a dessert but my wife likes them more than any of the other Weight Watchers desserts. I think they are too expensive since you only get 2 rather small desserts in each box. They are quick to prepare and taste surprisingly good. Each dessert is only 3 points. I guess that only matters to someone who is on the weight watcher diet plan but I would guess the lower the points the healthier or at least less fattening the food is for you. I just wish they were less expensive or at least got more in a box. A box of 4 at the same price would be good but a box of 8 at the sam price would just be awesome. I know it is not going to happen but I can dream, it is a free country. Good tasting ice cream with chunks of cookie dough and some really good tasting crumbs or whatever that other stuff is, as long as it tastes good I do not really care. A special note to those who know me, this is not good with hot sauce. Yes, I did try it and yes my wife looked at me like I was nuts. Hey, you never will know if you do not try.

A real treat!

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

Smart One's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae has so much deliciousness packed into one dessert. It is made with "Low-fat cookie-flavored ice cream over a crumbly cookie crust topped with fudge sauce with cookie dough crumbles." The size of the dessert is only about 3" x 3" x 2" but it's got so much going on with different tastes and textures that you savor every bite. You don't really feel deprived afterward because you feel like you've had a satisfying treat. It is definitely my favorite Smart One's dessert.

Wonderful dessert!

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

I absolutely love chocolate chip cookie dough and was looking for a way to enjoy this treat without consuming so many empty calories. This delicious sundae was the answer! The graham cracker crust is so good. The crust is covered with some delicious ice cream that has a really good vanilla flavor. It has a nice, smooth texture that I really enjoyed. It did not turn into a mushy mess after a few minutes. I was able to savor this treat. I also enjoyed how sweet it tasted-I could not tell that this was a low fat dessert. It is topped with a tasty chocolate syrup that tastes like it contains real chocolate, and some delicious chunks of cookie dough! This dessert was fabulous!

Tasty Treat!

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

Weight watchers smart ones cookie dough sundae is a really tasty treat. One package of weight watchers cookie dough sundae contains 4 individual desserts. Each dessert cup is 140 calories per serving.

If you like chocolate chip cookies, ice cream and chocolate syrup this is the dessert for you.

I love Smart One's!

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

Weight Watcher's Smart One's Desserts never fail to be delicious! This one is my favorite! The Weight Watcher's Smart One's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae is magnificent. The cookie dough crust on the bottom is great both in taste and texture. The vanilla ice cream has chunks of cookie dough in it and its's covered with a nice hot fudge sauce. It feels like you're indulging in a full fat dessert, but you're actually eating a low fat one! I would buy this whether I was on a diet or not!

Great Dessert!

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

I love these. They taste really great. I like the idea of chocolate chip cookie dough and a sundae. For diet food, these definitely do the job. The ice cream is really creamy and tastes really good. The little bits of chocolate chip cookie dough throughout the portion is added enjoyment and great tasting as well. The little chocolate drizzle compliments the ice cream well and tastes superb. My favorite part, however, is the bottom cookie crust. Yummm, I love this part. All the layers of the concoction compliment each other so well and for only four points its a treat that I do not use sparingly as a reward. I look forward to these each week after my last meal. It probably is my favorite weight watchers dessert and I find it fulfilling as a way to ward off temptations that make dieting hard. This type of fare makes it more fun. I wish there was a weight watchers restaurant!

Tiny but delicious

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

A former girlfriend was doing weight watchers and so I gave this product a try. It was surprisingly incredibly delicious. The serving size is obviously very small because of the type of product, but these taste so good. They are very expensive though, so don't get addicted.

Delicious

from TN

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

Weight watchers chocolate chip cookie dough, makes you feel like your cheating on your diet but your not. This is one of the tastiest sundaes I have ever eaten and it doesn't have half as many calories or sugar as other brands. I treat myself to this frosty treat about once a week.

Just amazing for weight watchers!

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

Me and my girlfriend love this. We both love sundaes and this one is perfect because the taste is amazing, and my girlfriend can eat it too as she is always watching her calories!! It's a much healthier and less caloric snack. We really enjoy this product

Disappointing

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

I really love cookie dough, so I figured something remotely tasting like cookie dough would be a wonderful to sate my sweet tooth, but I was very disappointed. The ice cream was more like milk, the chocolate tasted freezer burned even though I had just bought it, and the cookie on the bottom was really dry. I'm aware it is healthier than most treats and not supposed to be delicious, but you're better off with half a cup of regular vanilla ice cream for the same calories than these.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Weight Watchers - Smart Ones Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae:

This is a very good dessert with only using 3 weight watchers points well worth eating it. The price is reasonable and you can always finds coupons for this item. The flavor is very good and helps you sweet tooth. A good show watching snack for after dinner.