Other Snacks & Cookies:
Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars

Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars

Pros

Cons

Rich, decadent taste makes me feel like a skinny kid again!

When I was a little girl -- before I had to worry about calories -- my friend and I would eagerly anticipate the merry bells and music which signaled to us that the Good Humor man was coming down our block. I miss those long-ago hot afternoons and the way those frozen treats tasted. Somehow, getting one out of the freezer compartment (which I'm now tall enough to reach) without asking Mama's permission or paying anybody a quarter just isn't the same but here's something special we can still enjoy today -- ***Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Bars***.

**WHAT THESE ARE**:

***Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Bars ***are generous-sized (4.0 oz.) bars of low-fat chocolate ice cream molded on wooden sticks. They remind me very much of the [Skinny Cow Chocolate Fudge Bars][1] and are almost as good, in fact these ***Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Bars ***copped the 2010 Chefs' Best Award for Best Taste.

**STATS:**

One bar is a single serving which contains 110 calories and only 10 calories from fat. There is 1 gram Total Fat, half a gram Saturated Fat, zero Trans Fat, less than 5 mg. Cholesterol, 70 mg. Sodium, 260 mg. Potassium, 24 grams Total Carbs, 5 grams Dietary Fiber, 15 grams Sugar, 4 grams Protein, 6% (D..V.) Vitamin A, 15% Calcium, and 4% Iron. (These bars contain Maltodextrin which means that too much can cause a laxative effect in some people.)

**MY VIEWPOINT:**

Nothing will ever beat the chewy, fudgy power of those great Fudgsicles we used to buy on hot summer afternoons in Villa Park, IL, long ago but these ***Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Bars ***are pretty enjoyable. In all good conscience, I must add that the ice cream they are made of seems to have had a lot of air beaten into it and is therefore soft and tends to melt too quickly. Other than that, I can recommend them and maybe I'll just get one out of the freezer compartment now, even though it isn't a hot summer afternoon and the Good Humor man is nowhere in sight!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Skinny-Cow-Low-Fat-Fudge-Bars-review-0f460

falls apart very quickly

This is a great tasting ice cream on a stick. You can have this awesome desert without guilt because it has low points.

The only thing I do not like about...Read complete review

The only thing I do not like about it is that you should truly eat it over a plate. The coating drops off really quckly. I expected it to be a harder shell. so I was a little disapointed.  Also the consistency of the product melts really quickly which make it a messy ice cream on a stick. I suppose the fact that it is a low fat product takes a lot of the cream away which makes it more likely to melt faster? Other than that the taste is great. I prefer the Vanilla flavor with chocolate coating. My kids liked the chocolate/ chocolate best!

Yummy for the tummy!

Comments about Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars:

These fudge bars are fantastic enough that I really can't tell that there's anything "diet" about them. Truly, they taste just as good as the frozen fudge bars I used to get from the ice cream truck when I was growing up. If you have any challenges dealing with sweet-tooth cravings, I would highly recommend giving these bars a try. A winner all around in my opinion.

Now this is a fudge bar!

from Upland, CA USA

Comments about Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars:

I am a late night snack eater and chocolate is one of my biggest weaknesses. Finally I don't have to feel guilty about having a late night chocolate snack anymore. I have lost over 20 pounds and kept it off thanks in part to these fudge bars! They are smooth and creamy, just like the other higher calorie brands. I don't feel like I am getting a diet food. Unlike most lower calorie products, the size of this chocolate bar is huge, actually larger than most competitors and I am tired of "diet" foods that are particularly small and disappointing. I have two teenagers and they now actually prefer this bar over the higher calorie ones... I have to share! I think it is due to the creamy and silky texture and the very satisfying chocolate flavor. The only problem I have is that if left in the freezer for months, which will only happen if they get hidden behind something accidentally, then tend to develop a bit of an icy layer. A quick run under the water faucet and the problem is remedied. On a diet or not, I choose this fudge bar every time.

They taste just like the original!

Comments about Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars:

Wow, these Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bars are sure to be a hit in your house! These bars taste almost identical to the original Fudge Bars made by other brands. However, these are a lot better for you! The only thing about them is that the texture is a little off. They tend to be a little more icy rather than creamy. Overall, they taste great and I highly recommend them to anyone on Weight Watchers!

These taste good and work for the diet.

Comments about Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars:

These fudge bars taste really good (i.e. they taste just like any other fudge bar). These are a good option when you want something cold and chocolate that is not too sweet. Having them individually wrapped, makes the portion control easier for weight watchers.

awesome

Comments about Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars:

I recommend this ice cream to anyone trying to lose weight. I believe that dieting can be positive if we don't restrict ourselves from simple indulgences, and weight watchers do exactly that. It is a sinless treat that is not only delicious, but also quite healthy and low in calories. It is a very rich and creamy ice cream covered in a thick layer of yummy crunchy chocolate. Definitely a deal!

These are AMAZING!

Comments about Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars:

When i first started to diet, I often had cravings for sweets and chocolate. I began searching for low fat/low calorie chocolate and I ran into these. They aren't overly expensive and the fudge is so smooth, silky, and rich. These Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars are so delicious and really low in calories. The best thing I've purchased!

Good!

Comments about Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars:

These are your basic fudge bars. You can't really screw up with these. Weight watchers managed to not screw up either. They are good, rich, nice chocolate flavor. Great on a summer day. Like I said in another review I did on cold treats, not sure if I'd try these in this colder weather. Not cool.

Satisfies my Sweet Tooth

Profile Image

from North Hanover, NJ

Comments about Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars:

Trying to watch your weight can be very trying at times especially when you want something good to eat. These Are delicious and they are quite large as well so your sweet tooth feels satisfied. They are low in calories about 90 calories per bar and very satisfying. They are expensive though but worth it. I buy them frequently and also the Coffee Latte ones as well. Yummy !

Not cheap, but sweet

Comments about Weight Watchers - Giant Fudge Bars:

These a pretty good treat for a hot summer day. However, regular fudge bars don't have that many more calories and are a lot cheaper, so these aren't the best option for a budget. However, if money isn't an option, these are a very sweet, low sugar, chocolate treat.

Rich, decadent taste makes me feel like a skinny kid again!

from Oak Park, IL