Other Grills:
Weber Summit S-420 Propane Grill

Weber Summit S-420 Propane Grill

Great, dependable grill

Comments about Weber Summit S-420 Propane Grill:

I have had this grill for a while now and I absolutely love it. Easy to cook on and maintain and fires up every time. Fairly easy to clean and the grates are heavy duty and extremely durable. Large cooking area allows you to cook a lot of food at one time or you can use just one burner and cook smaller portions.

• Versatility:

ok, but the inside grills don't hold up if use it often

from Breaux Bridge, LA

Comments about Weber Summit S-420 Propane Grill:

We use our grill once sometimes twice a week. We love all the extras to go along with it, like the rotissere, the warming plate/burner, the griddle, etc. But because we use it more often than most people, I have found that the inside has not held up to our expectations. We lead busy lives, as do most people, so we purchased the grill to have quick healthy meals fast. Although I give the conveince of the grill and the accessories options 5 stars, I give to wear and tear factor 2. Overall 3 stars.

The Weber Summit S-420 Propane Grill is "HOT STUFF"

from Westerly, RI

Comments about Weber Summit S-420 Propane Grill:

We bought this Weber Summit S 420 grill for Fathers day for my husband and we LOVE IT!!! We have had many gas grills over the years but this one out shines them all.The large cooking space is awesome when you have a bunch of friends over. And you can only light one burner if its just our family it gets the job done no matter how many you are cooking for.The side burner is so convient if we are having corn on the cob or boiling potatoes because it dosnt steam up the house it cooks right next to the meat you are having so you can keep an eye on both at the same time.I like the double doors on the base so the propane tank is hidden and there is room for storage. The inside is so easy to clean and the outside is as well,just a quick wipe with a damp rag keeps the stainless steal shiny and bright.The quality is awesome and the price is affordablewe paid more than we have before but getting a better quality longer lasting product was well worth it.We will not have to buy another grill for a long time!!