Other Grills:
Gas Grills, Propane Grills
Weber
Weber Genesis S-320 Propane Grill 3780001

SUCH an amazing grill!

THIS GRILL! I recommend it to EVERYONE! If you want an even cook and in a short amount of time, this is the grill to get! We got ours a couple of years ago, and we have not had ANY issues with it at all! It really does cook evenly and super super fast. We like to invite people over and grill food for them. Everything always turns out perfect, and we do receive compliments about the food! It's also super easy to clean, and you can even get attachments so you are able to roast a chicken/turkey and also to roast vegetables! They have a lot of great attachments. If you want a good grill with a good reputation, get this one!

La Grande

Great grill!

This is an absolute great grill! Weber is an excellent brand. I love that it has separate control knobs which gives a better control of the heat and it eliminates hot and cold spots. This grill adds more flavors. It has an easy to read thermometer in the center of the grills lid so that you can easily keep an eye on the internal temperatures. It features a side burner that you can use for cooking sauces, and other dishes you need. This grill is perfect for multi tasking. It is long lasting and has high performance. It has porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, porcelain-enameled shroud, enclosed cart with steel doors and stainless steel handles, accent-colored painted side and rear panels, as well as heavy-duty casters. It also had three stainless steel burners. This grill is a nice sized grill, perfect to put on your back porch. The total cooking area is 637 square inches.

This is a GREAT Grill

We have had this Weber grill for about two years now. It is truly an amazing product. We have it sitting out on our wooden deck in the back of our single family house in New Jersey. The finish is really nice, and seems to be impervious to any form of stain. After two years it still looks the same. And, it stay outside during hurricane Sandy. We have it hooked up directly to the natural gas line for the house. (Spoiler alert, you have to get a plumber in to run the gas line). But it is so worth it. The grill is always ready to go. It cooks perfectly every time. Having the multiple burners allows total control of the cooking experience. From a full day slow cooking a pork shoulder to a quick grill of shrimp it handles everything. My wife is a really fussy cook and she is in love with this grill. It has handled steaks, roasts, full chickens, trout and other fish and all manner of pork dishes. And it all comes out exactly as we planned. Cleanup is easy. There is a great grease trap that totally does the job. I have told everyone I know that this is the grill they should get. If you shop around locally, you can find a good deal on this grill,

true

The Genesis is heaven sent for grillers!

The Genesis S-320 is incredible. For one, the store was good enough to assemble and deliver the grill with a new full tank of propane. Which they also hooked up the tank and showed me how easy it was to use this grill. The stainless steel construction will out last the great warranty that Weber provided I'm sure. The side burner is great for keeping things warm or even fully cooking side dished for your BBQ. I really can't say enough about the heat control and the thermostat which is perfect for keeping the right cooking temp. In my opinion you can't go wrong with this one. Performance Great temp. control and cooking space. With a burner on the side it's great. Versatility It has great control when cooking two or three different kinds of meats or vegetables. Ease of Use So easy to use. It took all of 5 minutes to read and understand it's features. Ease of Cleaning The grease catcher underneath and the grate scraper. That's it your done. Durability Super good. Stainless Steel will last a good long time. Design Very good storage and ease of use.

true

Excellent for backyard barbequers!

My husband is the expert on grilling and before buying this grill I never touched the grill. The charcoal, lighter fluid process was way too daunting for me. Now I grill all the time. We have a gauge to know when the propane needs refilling and the grill starts with a simple turn of the nozzle, turning of the burner knobs and one button push. We have had this grill for almost four years now and we have had no problems. No parts have needed replacing and despite using it twice a week all summer the usage of propane is minimal. It provided an excellent even cook and the small burner on the side is great for beans or a side dish. I LOVE that it has a small temperature gauge on the outside of the grill so you can have an idea of how hot the grill is. This helps a lot when you are preheating. It has been easy to keep clean both inside and out and it fits a normal size grill cover. This is a great family grill!

Mount Laurel, NJ

true

classic look, quality construction and consistent performance

One of the great things about this grill is that is offers a consistent cooking experience, same temp, even heat each and every time I use the grill. I love the wheels, and the fact that it has stops that are easy to use, this allows me to move the grill based on wind direction or seasonal needs. Lastly this grill is easy to maintain, it holds up well with frequent use. Performance Even consistent tempature Versatility Lot's of different cooking options, based on the extra side burner and internal racks Ease of Use lights quickly, moves well. Ease of Cleaning Parts give you easy access to the parts that need to be cleaned. Durability it's held up well for three years, I do use a cover. Design classic

Best grill ever!

This is the first grill I've ever owned and I absolutely love it! It keeps it's temperature very well cooks very evenly, looks great (I have the black model), and the side burner for cooking with a pot really comes in handy! I don't like the placement of the knobs but I'm kinda used to them by now so it's not to bad, oh and it came equipped for natural gas which was awesome because I could just hook it up to my house and never have to worry about getting and refilling a propane can again!

Oxnard, CA

Awesome Grill!

We bought this grill when our first grill died. My husband decided to get a Weber because he had read so many positive reviews on that brand. We did a lot of research and decided this was the one we wanted. We love that it has a side burner as well. We often use that to cook our side dishes while grilling our meats. It makes it much easier to have everything cooking in one place and no heating up the kitchen on hot summer days. The grill is very easy to use. It has a push button start. You can turn the grill on in sections if you are only cooking a small amount. It cooks very evenly. There is also a gauge on the tank that lets you know how full it is and when it is getting low on propane. We haven't run out of gas while cooking with this grill yet!

Willow Grove, PA

Great grill for entertaining

We bought the Weber E-320 grill used one year ago. During this past summer, our Weber grill had been the focus of many BBQ gatherings. The smell of BBQ grilling is both intoxicating and inviting as that sweet BBQ smoke lets your neighbors know that someone is dining well and al fresco. We were very happy to purchase this grill already assembled and in great shape. However, this past winter, the heavy snow knocked a tree branch that fell on part of our wonderful grill. The side counter unit and bottom enclosure were crushed which made our much loved grill too dangerous to use again. I will, however, tell you about the Weber E-320 before this unfortunate calamity. We simply loved it. We had researched the kind of grill we were interested in purchasing beforehand. From the beginning, we knew we wanted a Weber gas grill for its porcelain cast-iron cooking elements and parts. It had all the qualities we wanted at an affordable price. It cooked evenly, it had a large cooking area, and was easy to ignite and use. We also wanted stainless steel counter top areas and rolling casters. Most of all, we wanted it to be a dependable unit that would cook great food for years, which it did. (sigh) A grill is an investment that will bring you a lot of joy both in cooking flavorful meals and in fostering fun family gatherings.

Fairfield, CT

true

Would buy the Weber S-320 again anytime!

We received our grill Wednesday and put it together that evening when I got home. We used it for the first time to cook burgers and they were great. The next evening we cooked boneless chicken breasts on our grill and they were the best I had ever cooked, and I'm not just saying that because of the new grill. They actually were the best, ask my husband. I was pleasantly surprised that the size of the cooking area was more than adequate even if you do end up cooking for 10-12 people. If this weekend was any sign of my cooking experiences with WeberQ then we are in for grand love affair. I highly recommend it. After having a Weber charcoal grill for years it feels like a great upgrade, considering that it gets hot much faster and there is no mess to clean up after. Love it!

North Las Vegas, NV