2.6

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Wayfair is wayyyy fair with their customers!

I recently purchased four dining room chairs from Wayfair.com on a Thursday night. I received free shipping and Saturday morning they were delivered to my home. Their shipping is unbelievably fast. The chairs were absolutely beautiful and well packaged. We unpackaged each chair and sat them aside as they were unfinished and I was planning on painting them later that week. When I was ready to paint, I realized that one of the chairs was very wobbly, it would not sit level, even with those little sticky furniture leg pads. I immediately contacted Wayfair customer service and asked if I could return it. I had already thrown out the packaging at this point. I received an email from their customer service department within six hours letting me know that another chair would soon be on it's way to replace the wobbly chair and that I could either keep, donate or dispose of the defective chair as I saw fit. It did not cost me a dime. They shipped the new chair out the following morning and it arrived two days later in pristine condition! Beautiful products with great prices and unbelievably amazing customer service! I highly recommend Wayfair.com.

the WORST customer service

I ordered a sofa from Wayfair and upon delivery I learned that the upholstery was horrible and didn't look nearly as nice as the photos. No big deal as the website claims that if I "don't love it" I can return it. Apparently that's not exactly true. They are charging me $150 dollars to make the return, which is ridiculous. But whatever. However the REAL challenge is simply trying to arrange it. One customer service representative tells me to send an email. I get a response that says to call customer service. I call and the person says I have to talk to someone else. Who isn't there. So then they tell me to send an email... and it all starts all over. This has been going on for weeks! At this point I am aghast at how little regard for their customers this company has.

Poor company to do business with!

from LaCrosse, WI

Comments about Wayfair.com:

I do not recommend ordering from Wayfair unless you are 100% positive you know what you are getting. The rug I ordered was not accurately described and returning it turned into a costly problem for me! It was expensive to return, and worse yet, they didn't credit my credit card until a month and a half after receiving it, which only happened after I called to follow-up on why it hadn't occurred. Not customer friendly or helpful at all!!!!!!

Good website

from Utah

Comments about Wayfair.com:

I saw wayfair.com advertised on another site, so I decided to check it out. When I visited the site, I was immediately asked for a name and email address. In my opinion, this is a downside to the site. I would rather look around a site first and determine if I want to use it before I give them my personal information. But as I continued exploring the site, I found that they were offering a sale of up to 70% off in anticipation of Christmas. Since we needed some new Christmas decor anyway, I continued shopping until I found some Christmas decorations for the fireplace mantel that I was sure my wife would like. I chose a couple different options and was able to reach the threshold of $49 in order to receive free shipping. Checkout was relatively simple and straight-forward as well. Overall, I was very pleased with the entire process, other than the initial request for my personal information. I will consider using this site again the next time I have a need for Christmas decorations.

Did not support commitmnt Staff and administrative personnel

from Tyler, Texas

Comments about Wayfair.com:

They charged me for return of a chair because I was not available on date weeks before it was due. They said that thy called . Never recieved a notice of missed call on my cell phone. They said they sent me e-mail.but never recieved. Two false claims. BECARFUL!!!

Prices change mid day without any warning

from Wilmington De

Comments about Wayfair.com:

Teying ro buy an island, price was advertised at $979.99. An hour later, the time it took for find the coupon sent to my home when i changed my address, it jumped to $1699.99. I called figuring they would rectify it as any good business would. They wouldnt honor the coupon if they changed the price to what it was. There was no writing stating price would change. I could understand after midnight for the next day, but mid day for no reason? Bad business practice!

horrible service

from McLean Virginia

Comments about Wayfair.com:

I live in VA and renovating my vacation house in FL. I placed an order to buy a kitchen sink at Wayfair, which was accepted. Next day I got an email from the company stating that the order has been cancelled. When I called the co, an associate told me that the shipping address and the credit card address have to be the same!! WHY?????

I explained he the situation.... and the following day I've got this email from their processing department. They advising to change a billing address on my credit card to my vacation home in order fro them to accept my order! Well.. how about contacting credit card and checking with them?? This is one of the most ridiculous customer services I've ever experienced.

--------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi ....,
I am following up with you on behalf of our Order Processing Team. They have received your request to reinstate your order, and regrettably are not able to do so due to the inability to authenticate your information and the charge.
In order to place a new order, you will need to ship to the billing address on file with the card issuer. If you are not able to do that, any future orders will be canceled as well. If you need to update your billing information, you will want to contact your card issuer to do so. Please note that it's generally best to wait 24 to 48 hours after you make a change with the card issuer before attempting a new order to allow for their systems to update fully.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for shopping with Wayfair.com.
Sincerely,
LYNDSI L. THE WAYFAIR.COM TEAM"

this is a nightmare

from west palm

Comments about Wayfair.com:

This company is a nightmare to deal with whenever you any problem with any issues. the worst management and staff skills. Nobody knows anything and so incompetent. their prices may cheap but the service is cheaper. don't deal with them because of that reason. its not worthy. dealing with someone else even though paying more but no nightmares. trust me. this company is horrible.

Horendous

from Mt Laurel, NJ

Comments about Wayfair.com:

Placed an order for my business over a month ago. Of course they try and deliver after 5 even though I have a business account and called them to let them know ahead of time. They said if they don't arrive in time they would come next day. No call or show the next day. Now they are telling us we must wait another week and have a 12 hour delivery window of 8 am to 8 pm. I will never use them again.

unhappy with wayfair

from minneapolis, mn

Comments about Wayfair.com:

My garage was damaged by the delivery truck and because i signed a form saying the merchandise was delivered undamaged, Wayfair claims that i am also saying my garage is undamaged. They are not going to make it right. tI also has taken many months to even get this answer. i will never order from them again. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never again.

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Wayfair.com:

I ordered two bed pillows. When received (much delayed) they were from a manufactured other than than stated by Wayfair. They were to be down, feather pillows, however, the contents were mainly a synthetic fiber. I found that they could not be used as pillows. I tried to return them and was told that I would have to pay the return shipping (which was nearly equal ro the price of a pillow).

the WORST customer service