Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:

Waterpik SinuSense Soothing Saline Easy-Pour Packs

Easy to use saline mix.

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Waterpik SinuSense Soothing Saline Easy-Pour Packs:

This saline mix is easy to use and quick to dissolve. I like this type of saline over others mainly because of the packaging. The small "sticks" make it easier to pour the mix into the bottles without being spilled on the sink or counter. I also very much like the fact that this type of saline mix does not clump or stick together in the packet as much as other brands that I have tried (those in the more traditional square packets.) I don't know if this is a function of the packaging or the formula of the mix, but it's easier to use (more dependable) either way.

Great for dry noses, sinus infections, and everyday use. If you have sinus issues, this is a nice, dependable product to try.

Super easy! This type of packaging makes it easy to pour straight from the tube into the bottle or netipot to mix up a solution.

Immediacy
This product works right away to relieve nasal itch and a dry nose. It is also nice for rinsing after working around contaminants (dust, paint, animals, etc.)

• Immediacy:

Waterpik SinuSense Easy Pour Packs measure the solution perfect.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Waterpik SinuSense Soothing Saline Easy-Pour Packs:

I have the Waterpik SinuSense Squeeze Bottle, and it came with 60 Easy-Pour Packs of the saline solution.

What I like about them is that they are individually wrapped. All you do is tear off the end of the packet, and it is already measured for you. You will have to measure out the 8 ounces of warm distilled or already boiled water and add to it. Once secured, and shaken it is ready to use.

The saline packs are 'drug-free and non habit-forming'. Only use 1 pack at a time unless otherwise directed.

The saline solution contains:

"Sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, eucalyptus oil, and aloe vera extract."

The sodium, or salt taste, sometimes lingers in the back of the mouth. I have a mint to take the taste away.

Waterpick SinuSense Soothing Saline Easy-Pour Packs work great, and I love that they have eucalyptus oil, and aloe vera, as well as sodium. I feel that it soothes my nasal passages.

I don't use it everyday as I find it to take time, and I don't always get the correct flow.

I think that this brand is a quality product, and if the price is similar to other brands, then I won't hesitate to buy the 60 or 120 packs.

My nose feels clear after using this solution.

Still don't get the flow right every time.

Immediacy
My stuffy nose is cleared almost immediately.

• Immediacy:

Calm, smooth, and soothing saline rinse packets

from Harrison, OH

Comments about Waterpik SinuSense Soothing Saline Easy-Pour Packs:

I received sixty **Waterpik SinuSense Soothing Saline Easy-Pour Packs** with both the Waterpik SinuSense Neti Pot (SWN-260) and Waterpik SinuSense Squeeze Bottle (SWS-360) that I purchased. However, these saline packs can also be purchased separately in packs of 120 (**SWP-120**) or 60 (**SWP-060**). These packets provide a pre-measured amount of saline mixture for use with the Waterpik SiniSense products. The "single serving" packets are definitely easier and faster to use than generic bulk saline mixture, but this comes at a bit of a premium in price, of course. The individual packets also seem more hygienic to me. One difference between the saline mix in these packets and regular mix is that the Waterpik SinuSense mixture contains eucalyptus oil and aloe vera extract. The extra ingredients are subtle, but I think that the additions to help sooth the nose especially if rinsing daily as that kind of frequency seems to dry out the nose too much otherwise. At first I figured that I would just use the free packets that came with my neti pot and squeeze bottle and then move to a cheaper store brand bulk mixture, but I am actually kind of hooked on the Waterpik SinuSense Soothing Saline Easy-Pour Packs and probably won't switch until the coupon for them disappears! Needless to say, I do recommend these saline packets if you use a neti pot or other nasal rinse regularly.

Don't live on a beach, this is your answer to clear sinuses

from Bridgeport, CT

Comments about Waterpik SinuSense Soothing Saline Easy-Pour Packs:

I purchased the Waterpik Pulasator which came with 5 packs of the SinuSense Saline packs and I must say as someone who suffers from allergies and can't stand nasal sprays this is the answer. I felt great for days using this product and it says to use daily but I dont see the need. I strongly recommend the whole product line!!!