Other Misc. Dentals:
Waterpik
Water Pik WP-100 Ultra Dental Water Jet

WaterpikWater Pik WP-100 Ultra Dental Water Jet

Where have you've been all my life?!

from Springfield PA

About Me Frequent User, Parent

Pros

• Cleans My Teeth
  • Leaves My Breath Feeling Fresh
  • Protects Against Stains
  • Relieves sensitivity pain
  • Whitens My Teeth

Cons

• Messy

• Everyday whitening
  • Freshen breath
  • Prevent cavities
  • Sensitivity relief
  • Stain prevention
  • Strengthen teeth

Comments about Waterpik Water Pik WP-100 Ultra Dental Water Jet:

I LOVE THIS WATERPIK!!! I had the cordless model for a while now. But this one...forget about the cordless one. You can adjust the strength of the water flow and the nice size canister holds adequate amount of water. Instructions are easy to follow and it comes with different heads for different purposes. My mouth and teeth feel so clean after it.
Initially I had a sore gum...and once I've used it, the soreness was gone the 2nd night using it.
My son now uses it with me every night. Just make sure to air dry the canister and dont leave water overnight. Always change the water. I cant imagine what grows in it if you don't clean it.
Only problem I have is that it takes a bit of time to prime it.

This compact design make it ideal for small spaces

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Waterpik Water Pik WP-100 Ultra Dental Water Jet:

I replaced an old rechargeable unit with this one. It doesn’t have batteries to mess with and the large tank stores plenty of water to do a complete cleaning. I love the different pressure settings. If you have an area that is sensitive then you just turn the pressure down. It does a great job cleaning around caps or braces. I was amazed how much was missed when I only used a toothbrush. I like this model and it appears to be well designed. It doesn't leak water around the handle and run down your arm like my old one did. The overall size of the unit is wonderful. It doesn't take up very much counter space and the unit is heavy enough that it doesn't bounce or move around while you are trying to use it. It comes with an assortment of tools and the unit is self-contained. The instruction book is easy to understand and I think this is a great dental hygiene tool to use in addition to regular brushing. I would highly recommend it to every family.