Other Baby Wipes:
Warm Glow Wipe Warmer

Warm Glow Wipe Warmer

I love this wipewarmer

Comments about Warm Glow Wipe Warmer:

Many people think wipe warmers are frivolous baby items. I thought this too until someone gave me one for my son. I loved this wipe warmer because a warm wipe does not startle an infant especially during a middle of the night change. It helps them stay more asleep whereas I think a cold wipe would be jarring and unpleasant. Not to mention I much prefer a warm wipe to a cold one when changing a diaper. I do not think this will 'spoil' your baby for when the time comes when you cannot have it with you, say at a restaurant. The vast majority of times you will be at home and this will be a pleasant treat for your baby. I do find that the wipes dry out sometimes if you do not use the wipe warmer for awhile. I do not throw these dry wipes out though; I simply open the wipe warmer and place the dry wipe down towards the bottom of the pile so that it can absorb moisture and this makes it moist once I get down to it. I think these are a great tool for a baby and are relatively reasonably priced.

Great wipe warmer

from Bozeman, MT

Comments about Warm Glow Wipe Warmer:

We have had the Munchkin Wipe Warmer for three years and it's still going strong. It did sit in storage for about a year because my first daughter was potty trained and my second daughter (whom is four months old) wasn't born yet. Anyway this is a great product. I use the Kirkland brand wipes from Costco. There are one hundred wipes per pack and it fits perfectly into the wipe warmer. I do not add extra water and my wipes do not dry out. There are a couple things I don't like: You have to be quick on getting the wipe out and too the baby's bottom, the warmness goes away. It hasn't stopped me from liking this product. You get to be a pro at changing diapers, just have the warmer close to your changing station. The other thing I'm a little disappointed with is at times when I pull out a wipe more than one comes out. Again it doesn't happen enough to not recommend this product. Both my girls were born in October; this is a great product to have during the cold winter months. It has a night light, which I have never used. It's not bright enough to change a diaper in the middle of the night. Instead I have a really small lamp, with a dim light bulb, that I turn on right next to the changing table.

The Munchkin Wipe Warmer is kind of a silly buy in hindsight.

from Hermitage, PA

Comments about Warm Glow Wipe Warmer:

The Munchkin Warm Glow Wipe Warmer looks cute and does what it is supposed to do as far as keeping the wipes warm.  The nightlight factor is handy for toddlers (if you are still worried about keeping the wipes warm by then) but unless you plan on changing diapers in the dark - not recommended - it's not that great of a selling point.  Wipe warmers in general are a nice idea, but unless you got this as a gift, I would not spend the money.  The Munchkin Warmer seems to get a little too warm possibly because I had trouble with the wipes drying out.  I found myself adding a quarter of a cup of water or more every two days just to keep my wipes, well, wiping!  It is not a nice surprise when you have a dirty diaper to change and find that your wipes are all dried out.  You can't very well leave the kid on the changing table to run to the kitchen for a cup of water!  All in all, while the warmer does work and the nightlight is a novelty, skip this on your registry and buy yourself *several* bargain boxes of wipe refill packs for the same price.