3.5

Waring We900sa Juicer

3.5

Great Juice

Comments about Waring We900sa Juicer:

For a while I was looking for a replacement of my old juicer. My old juice was white and it got dirty easily. It did not juice the things I put inside of it very well and my old juice got broken after my boyfriend tried to put a full apple inside of it. So I found this juice and I fell in love with it inside the store. This juice was a steely color so it wouldn't get dirty as easily. I brought it and used it as soon as I got home. This product juiced very well. It didn't juice items that were harder than a pinapple, but I still love it. I can clean it easily without using a whole bunch of soap. I recommend this for people who want a good quality juicer.

• Pulp Setting Effectiveness:
  • Stability While in Use:
  • Versatility/Number of Features:

Powerful machine, but wastes too much

from Maryland Heights, MO

Comments about Waring We900sa Juicer:

I liked it when I first got it, but then I realized there are better options out there. This one I feel wastes too much of the fruit/vegetable.

PAIN in the but to clean. Pulp just sticks everywhere, and if you don't clean it up right after using then even worse! If you let the pulp dry on anything then it's horrible trying to clean.

I could throw whole carrots, heads of romaine, celery and it could handle it all.

Versatility/Number of Features
Not many options are on here, but that is also a nice thing sometimes. Sometimes you want things for specific purposes.

It's slick and modern looking, but there's so many pieces to it! If things aren't lined up just right then you leak your precious juice all over the counter!

• Pulp Setting Effectiveness: