Other Waffle Makers:

Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Makes Waffles Yummier than Ever!

I've always been a fan of a good waffel. It seems like when I travel, a lot of the hotels have the waffel bars in the morning, and they are always so yummy. I asked for this waffel maker for Christmas and got it. We put it to use immediately. We have already had multiple waffle parties with our family. I love the deep pockets and cripsiness of the waffles this produces (there are controls to control the crispiness, we have ours set about midway and it seems just about right). Most of the time I find that I don't use the removable tray it comes with. That sometimes seems a little cluncky and can fall off when you are getting it out of the cabinet. The trick to not needing to use the tray is to use the right amount of batter for each waffle. It is tempting to try to overfill the waffle maker, but doesn't take long to learn that this is a messy and time consuming mistake taht you probably won't make very often. If you use the measuring cup that comes with the waffle maker you shouldn't have any troubles. I now stick to that measuring cup every time and haven't had any problems with spilling and overflowing ever since.

This waffle maker makes great waffles every time. I do recommend spraying it with non-stick spray before you use it though. If I am doing a very large batch of waffles, I will actually spray it every three or four waffles or so, or else the waffles will begin sticking. I have also learned that using a plastic fork to help lift the waffle off the grill once it is finished is a nice little trick. The non-stick surface has held up well, and seems to be well made, I just do not want to risk scratching it with a metal fork! Pretty much any waffle recipe we have tried works great and tastes great with this. Most of the time we end up using the Krusteas mix and do not get any complaints.

Settings/Features
I love the lights and chimes that indicate when the waffle maker is hot and ready to use, and also lets you know when the waffles are each done. This makes it a lot easier than flippling pancakes or french toast. I hate eating burned food and so do my kids. This takes the guess work out of reaching that perfect doneness. There is also a temperature control similar to what you would find on a toaster. We have ours set at about three out of five, and that is just about right. I may get a second one of these waffle makers for parties. The waffles actually cook up quite quickly and I'm not sure it is really necessary, but I really like the waffle maker, and for huge gatherings (like when we have 20 family members over) a second waffle maker might be nice. Toppings go really well on the waffles these waffle makers make. We have come up with some pretty unique ones that make our waffle parties really fun (both for adults and kids)

This waffle makes wipes clean very easily and requires very little to keep it looking and working great. If anything, I could probably clean it more often, but it doesn't really get that messy. It is a very easy device to use and clean. I wish everything in the world was this easy to clean. Easy things like this make my life much simpler! Thank goodness for products like this that don't make a lot of extra work for me. I've got enough to do already!

This waffle maker is very easy to use. It heats up very quickly and is almost impossible to mess up. I even tried making a cake waffle once in it with a random cake mix recipe. It actually turned out okay. I think the only problem I have ever had with the waffle maker is occasionally a waffle sticks to the griddle it I don't spray it first with Pam or some sort of non-stick spray. I'm sure my kids will be operating it before too long. I would feel okay about them doing this. It is very easy, and besides getting burned on the griddle, I don't think too many bad things could happen.

This waffle maker feels very solid and well built. The knobs and controls are also solid. It feels sturdy when you rotate the unit to cook the waffles. All the materials seem to look and wipe up well. No complaints about the durability.

Horrible

I really wish I could give this waffle maker a fabulous review. My husband bought me this waffle maker as a Christmas gift. I was so excited that I opened it right away to make breakfast for everyone. I followed the directions and the waffles came out fantastic. I made so many waffles that day. They came out fluffy, perfectly cooked and delicious. I used it another day without any issue at all. The third time I used it is when it went downhill. I heated it up like before and waited for it to get warm. Nothing. Eventually it got a little warm so I added batter. It never cooked the waffle. It died on me by the third time. I was so heartbroken. I packed it up and sent it back.

Worked 3 times.

Settings/Features
Simple to use. Easy to set.

Just use a wipe paper towel to clean when it was cooled.

Very simple.

Died on the 3rd use.

Great waffle iron!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

This was the second waffle iron I bought, when I knew I wanted to have two on hand before my extended family came for a brunch buffet. It did a great job of making the waffles and helping us to "streamline production", as my father-in-law put it. I was very pleased with the purchase.

The waffles were not quite as perfect as my other waffle iron made them, but they were still a big step above how most waffle irons tend to work!

Settings/Features
It's all very simple and basic, which I prefer. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles with my waffles.

I did have a tougher time cleaning this one than my other waffle iron, but it wasn't too horrible once I figured out a few tricks.

It's very easy to use!

This held up really well through several visits and lots of people using it. It got bumped fairly hard and knocked a bit out of alignment, but we were able to figure it out and fix it fairly easily. Other than that, it holds up well.

Waffle making made easy

from New Johnsonville, TN

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

I received my Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker as a Christmas gift. I was so excited to try it out, as my family loves waffles. We especially love hotel waffles, and the Waring Pro looks just like the waffle makers I've seen in hotels! I have been very pleased. Using the Waring Pro is simple. So simple, in fact, that my son gets to help me with breakfast on the weekends. The waffle maker gets ready for batter quickly and signals you when your waffle is ready. The handle is easy to turn, which makes the waffle maker a breeze to operate. We use a specialty mix that we were also gifted, and the waffles taste just like the hotel waffles we love. Cleaning this waffle maker can be a little tricky sometimes, but we use a bottle brush to get any trouble areas. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to make great waffles and not break the bank on a waffle maker. It is definitely a quality product and worth the minimal investment.

Waffle maker

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

This was a Christmas gift from my husband, and we have had it for a number of years now. Overall, I am very happy with this waffle maker and would recommend it to a friend.

This waffle maker makes great waffles. Simple to use, quick to heat up.

Settings/Features
Not a ton of settings/features, but there isn't much to waffle makers in general. Easy to use.

Since it has a cord, the appliance can't go in to the dishwasher, which would make cleaning easier. Otherwise, as long as you use some sort of cooking oil or spray, it wipes clean without too much trouble.

Very easy to use. Just heat up, pour in waffle batter, flip halfway, and then serve. A little sticky if you don't use enough oil/butter prior to pouring in the batter.

We have had this waffle maker for a number of years now, and it still works just as well as the day we first got it. Since it is a simple design with very few moving parts, I expect it to last a long time.

• Settings/Features:

Waring Pro Waffle Maker is Simple and Easy to Use.

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

I used to make the toaster waffles and wondered why kids didn't really like them very much and then I bought my first waffle maker, a Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker, and discovered how easy waffles can be to make. I always thought they would be really hard to make but with my waffle maker and an instant mix I can make waffles that my kids absolutely love.

It does a great job and is very simple and easy to use.

Settings/Features
The settings let you know when it's time to put the batter in and when it's time to flip it over and when it's done. All I have to do is look at the light and I know I won't burn anything.

There's lots of cracks and corners that are hard to get clean. The pan part is easy, I just wipe it clean because nothing sticks, but I get batter on the outside parts and those are hard to reach. It's partially submersible in dish water, but not completely. It's not impossible to clean, but does have it's challenges because I'm a little messy.

If you can see the light and follow directions you can easily make delicious waffles.

I've been using my waffle maker for three years and I haven't had any issues whatsoever.

Good Household Item!!

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

This is a beautiful Belgian waffle maker. It looks great in any kitchen. It works well and cooks a stunning waffle quickly and easily. It is slightly difficult to clean and it can be taxing to make many waffles for a crowd and keep them warm. However, this machine is great for a one or two person household where waiting 4 minutes isn't too hard to do while the other one cooks. More than that, the “stack” of waffles need to be stored in the warming oven and become soggy. Also, the tool that accompanies the waffle maker for accurately filling the waffle maker with prepared baking mix, is not easy to use or fill with the prepared mix. However, it cooks evenly, and makes crisp delicious waffles every single time. I have been using this tool regularly for the past 4 years, and have had no significant problems.

Only able to wipe down with a rag, as it cannot be submerged in water and the baking plates are not removable for washing.

• Settings/Features:

just like my mom used to make

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

I got this for making chicken and waffles, which is a family tradition. I was so pleased with this machine, it is far superior to other waffle makers I have owned. The waffles come out perfectly and don't ever get stuck to the maker. They are light and fluffy, and the maker is easy to clean up. This is well worth the money.

Best Waffle Maker!

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

I love this waffle maker! It was a gift and I'm so glad we received this brand/model! My parents have several belgian waffle makers and some of their have not stood the test of time. Ours, however has been well used for 3 years and it still works like new!

Cooks evenly, has a timer for when the waffle is ready, has a measuring cup so you don't over-fill the waffle maker. If you do happen to over-fill, there's a nice metal tray to catch the overflow, which you can take out and wash. The non-stick coating has not worn off at all, unlike my parents' Presto waffle maker. Theirs is really frustrating, because the batter now sticks like crazy unless you use lots of butter or spray.

I'll admit the thing does get a little greasy, but it cleans easily with hot, soapy water. There's a few cracks and crevices that are tricky to clean, but I just use a wooden skewer to get in there.

Perfectly straight forward. Makes yummy breakfast in a hurry!

Like I said, we've used ours for 3 years and it still works well. The numbers around the dial have worn off, but that doesn't affect anything.

Still The Best!

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

My mom bought one of these waffle makers a couple of months ago and after visiting her I fell in love. As soon as I got home I went and bought one as well and I use it every weekend. It blows frozen waffles out of the water and is so easy to use. Plus the waffles are huge! So you only need to make one per person or even share one. You can leave them in a little bit longer if you like your waffles a little crispy like me. You can throw chopped up fruit in the batter as well and though sometimes it gets a bit messy, it makes awesome waffles! You will never catch me eating frozen waffles again, that's for sure.

Cooks quickly and effortlessly with delicious waffles as the outcome.

let it cool down and just wipe it off, the non stick works great!

just mix the batter and pour it in. Doesn't get much easier!

Made of great strong materials and even though I have had it a month or so, I don't see it breaking anytime soon.

My Waring Pro Waffle Maker Review

from Miami, FL

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

I've always wanted to try restaurant quality deep waffles at home so I decided to get the Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker for Christmas. Very simple to use just wait until the beeping noise alerts you that it is hot, pour the batter and turn. Wait a few minutes while it cooks and the beeping noise will alert you again when it is ready. Never had any issues with burning or the waffle sticking. Makes a delicious breakfast in a few minutes. My mornings have never been the same since. Gotta give it a big thumbs up.

Great performance. Cooks evenly and thick restaurant quality waffles in minutes.

Settings/Features
Not many settings other than off and on. Great turning handle ensures the waffle cooks evenly.

Very easy to clean. Just be sure to spray the metal heating elements if you feel like your waffle starts to stick after a while but when you buy it the non-stick coating should be enough.

Very easy to use. Just pour the batter into the waffle maker when it beeps that it is hot, close and turn. Open when the beeping sound light indicates it is ready.

The Waring Pro Waffle Maker feels very durable. Waring makes quality products and this is no different. Definitely a product that feels like it was last a very long time due to the metal in the device.

Make Waffles Like A Pro with the Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker:

We are huge breakfast fans in my family. One of our most favorite things to make though has to be waffles. We tried the Waring Pro Belgian Waffle Maker WMK300 at a hotel we stayed in and fell in love.

After returning home we decided to buy one for our family. This is truly a goof proof waffle maker. All you need to do is fill it with batter, follow the instructions and you get perfect Belgian waffles every time (without the overflow/sticky waffles you can find with other waffle makers). This waffle maker comes out every weekend when we feel like having something sweet and also makes an appearance at our large Christmas family gatherings.

It is really easy to find this waffle maker in stores and the price is not too expensive, especially if you have waffle fans in your family. This is also a much more healthy way to make waffles versus buying the frozen ones that are filled with who knows what.

We would highly recommend this product.