Other Waffle Makers:
Waring Double Belgian Waffle Iron / Maker 120V WW200

Waring Double Belgian Waffle Iron / Maker 120V WW200

inconvenient and didn't cook waffle well

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Waring Double Belgian Waffle Iron / Maker 120V WW200:

I bought one of these and was totally disappointed . I would not recommend.

Overall I was disappointed in this product. I did not think the waffles browned as they should have and always seemed to be soft. I tried changing recipes but that didn't seem to help.

The settings were typical .and was described as easy to use appliance that would make thick delicious crispy on the outside waffles .The unit did have a rotary thermostat and a light to dark browning control know to allow individual preferences. however my waffles were always soft and I did not get them to cook right. Unit has a on/off switch two LED indicator lights for heating and ready.

the unit itself is stainless steel with 2 round shaped plates with a handle to rotate waffles. Unit comes with a drip tray which I certainly made use of.

I found it messy to use and you had to be careful that you didn't turn the rotating arm to soon and run out as well as being careful not to overfill. I think it would have been easier to use if it was the single waffle instead of the double.

This unit came with a standard product guarantee and I have no idea how it would hold up. I ended up giving mine away as I never used it.

• Settings/Features: