Other Deep Fryers:
Waring
DF250B
Waring 1800-Watt Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless

Summary

The Waring Pro Deep Fryer holds 2.2 pounds of food and crisps it to a crunchy, golden perfection. The brushed stainless steel fryer features a domed lid with condensation catcher, 1800-watt immersion-style heating element with protector, heavy mesh basket for faster cooking, collapsible cool-touch handle. Safety features include a 3 foot breakaway cord, overload auto-shutoff protection, and safety interlock system that prevents operation until the control panel is properly mounted.

Waring 1800-Watt Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless

Deep Fryer

Comments about Waring 1800-Watt Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless:

When I got this Waring 1800-Watt Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless DF250B, I was impressed. It is pretty cool. It's kinda easy to use and makes really good food, but isn't worth the price. It can be a pain in the butt to clean. Not even the Fryer, but if the grease gets everywhere. It's happened to me a couple of times. Just not worth it.

The Best Fries Ever.

from Garland, TX

Comments about Waring 1800-Watt Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless:

I have used quite a few different deep fryers over the years (or decades) and I like this style the best. The Waring 1800 watt deep fryer has all of the power I need to make outstanding French fries, donuts, etc. While I still fry chicken in a pan, everything else I fry is made in the Waring. It fits food much better than the "bucket" fryers, and I find the baskets in the Waring much easier to use than the round-style fryers.

I have never had a problem getting oil up to temperature with this fryer. I am careful not to overfill the baskets, and do small batches at a time. This provides the very best results.

the baskets are easy to handle, with your choice of one large basket or two smaller baskets. The top fits easily, without any problems at all, so there is no fussing getting the top on while the oil is splattering.

Everything is stainless steel, so I expect those parts to last quite a while. The element seems well protected and I see no signs of problems after several years of use.

The heating element and electronics are easily removed from the unit and most other parts are dishwasher safe. The Baskets, the top including the filters, and the oil tub are all removable and fit easily in my dishwasher. The removable tub makes draining the used oil very easy. Only the heating element must be hand washed.