3.4
Walmart
Walmart Frozen Beef Hamburger Patties

Walmart Frozen Beef Hamburger Patties

3.4

Far too much salt spoils even the best burger ...

from Milwaukee, WI

About Me Foodie

Pros

• All Natural
  • Easy To Prepare
  • Flavorful
  • Juicy

Cons

• Bad Flavor
  • Over Seasoned

• BBQ

Comments about Walmart Frozen Beef Hamburger Patties:

These 1/3 pound burgers are easy to cook on grill. Unlike other 1/3 pound burgers, these are thin (size of most quarter pound burgers), so you don't have to worry as much about the grill over-cooking the outside with raw inside.

However ... these burgers have WAY too much salt. I am not talking about nutrition. I am talking about the beef being over-powered by the salt and other seasonings.

The key to salt is to enhance and bring out flavor. When you taste the salt, it is over-salted. When that is about all you taste ... it is awful

Great store brand frozen burgers!

Comments about Walmart Frozen Beef Hamburger Patties:

Although you have to be mindful of the water that gets released from these patties from being frozen whether or not you thaw them in the fridge before cooking, these patties sure taste good! They aren't greasy at all and they cook up great whether you make them on the Weber grill, bake them in the oven, or use a Panini sandwich press. They taste especially good with the works on a sesame seed bun for that extra fast food touch, and they're so much cheaper and better for you too!

Depends on the package you buy

Comments about Walmart Frozen Beef Hamburger Patties:

I used to think these were brilliant. Bought a couple packages and loved how easy they are for use on an indoor or outdoor grill or frying pan. Viola. Easy and fast. Season as you wish. Got ahold of one package that was just yuck! Strong/odd flavor. So I'm not sure what to say - it must depend on the package you buy.

Fatburgers

Comments about Walmart Frozen Beef Hamburger Patties:

We tried Walmart's frozen burgers,"Fatburgers", I think these burger things are nasty. It certainly was not cow!!! What are they trying to do to people, hungry people who just sat down at the table to some sour - frost frozen burger that even Emril's spices could not cover up. They smelled strange when I was cooking them. I think they used Gainsburger by mistake, we gave them to our dog. I wound up cooking grilled cheese. Stay away from these, unless you have a dog.

100% Beef NIce size good flavor frozen pattie

from Oceanside, NY

Comments about Walmart Frozen Beef Hamburger Patties:

These are the best I have found so far . Better than the more expensive Name brand .I have served them to family and friends at Parties .I got compliments . I also cook them in the oven add beef gravy and make them Salisbury steaks  . Kids Think I worked very hard .  Very Little shrinkage . They are a nice thick burger.  The price is grate also . The larger box is better priced but the rest can stay frozen.