3.6

3.6

Awful

from TacomA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Portable

Cons

• Poor Construction
  • Unhygienic

• Diaper Changing

Comments about Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers:

These diapers have leaked all day. They are gross. They leak pee and poo, and it gets on his clothes.

Good diapers

from Greer, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Convenient
  • No Leaks

Comments about Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers:

We used these diapers with our second child. These aren't our go-to brand (Huggies is), but since I coupon and there was a good deal on these I thought I would try them out. To my surprise they were really great diapers. They fit well and absorbed really well. We didn't have any leaks in these diapers either. Later I was told that a well known diaper company makes these diapers. I'm not sure if it's true, but if it is, that would explain why they worked so well for us. We really had a great experience with these diaper. Quality diaper -- no ripping tabs, breaking diapers, etc. I would recommend these and we would use them in the future.

Works well

Comments about Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers:

I have purchased these diapers several times. I have my favorite brand (this is not it) but since I coupon I am willing to try new brands when the "Deal" offers a better price per unit. I have purchased these in different sizes at the same time since I had two in diapers. I have found that there are differences in how well they work based on size, in my opinion. In each size (4 and 6) I found that these seem to run a little large. I have large children so that is preferable to me. That is not to say that these are not snug. They secure nicely and stay that way which is very important! I think that these have more room in the trunk and that sometimes that leads to a saggy drawer type situation. They hold liquid and they hold the liquid well, but these are not the best diapers for long term liquid hold. I would not use these on a road trip, for instance. They seem to almost "sweat" urine if the child is not immediately changed. I felt like these worked better for my toddler than for my baby, but perhaps that is because he was semi-potty trained at the time and the urine didn't usually go in the diaper as much as with the younger babe. The designs are cute. I would buy these again, they just have some limitations to consider.

• Absorbency:

Best Diapers I've tried yet!

Comments about Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers:

I have tried many different kinds of diapers over the years, and so far this brand has been the best. They are Very absorbent and the price is AMAZING! I ordered them online from Walgreens.com and they arrived in 2 days too!

Leak Prevention
      My daughter for whatever reason seems to have a terrible issue with diapers leaking. Even Huggies, Pampers... But not these.

Comfort
      My little one was able to walk around, play, crawl, be her active self comfortably with these diapers on.

Absorbency
      These were even more absorbent than Huggies or Pampers! I was SO pleased with them!

• Absorbency:

Decreased quality over old brand

Comments about Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers:

I used to love walgreens brand diapers, so when the packaging looked different I just assumed it was a slight change. Now, I compare these to parent's choice. They leave my nephew with diaper rash, absorb nothing, and feel like paper. If they went back to the old formula that'd be awesome, but it is obvious this was a move towards saving money and not towards better quality diapers. Unless they are on sale, they really are not much cheaper than other brands either and my nephew constantly manages to rip them. While they are functional (more than some store brand diapers) do not use if your child has any degree of sensitivity, urinates large quantities at once, or is sensitive to certain textures.

Comfort
      I don't think the texture can be very comfortable. My nephew didn't like having them on very much at first.

Absorbency
      The absorbency is minimal. Not meant for babies who urinate a large amount at once or for overnight wear.

Good Diaper

Comments about Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers:

I think this diaper is a real good diaper to fall back on when the name brand LUVS isnt on sale. Although they are generic, they still work almost as good. I still prefer my name brand diapers for more leakage control, but alway rely on Walgreen to help me out when in a pinch.

These diapers are about the same as LUVS, I do notice sometimes the sticky strip comes off, but not enough to worry about

Leak Prevention
      This is a diaper that can be trusted, but not for as long as the ones I usually buy. But still like them enough to keep going back in an emergency or if my regulars are not on sale.

Comfort
      These Walgreen diapers looks as if the have the same feel as my usual diapers, but still prefer my LUVS. I can trust them.

Absorbency
      The absorbency is almost as good but have to watch the time frame the diaper stays on. I have gone a little over in time before and the leakage is not good. Just making sure I pay attention to the amount the child unloads his bladder helps a little in keeping the child dry

Walgreens Diapers: Not the Best Option for Moisture

Comments about Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers:

As first time parents, we received many types of diapers as gifts. We received two packages of Walgreen's diapers, and I haven't been very impressed. They seem to be fine for short periods of time, but I wouldn't put my baby in them at night or long trips.

The diaper design is basically the same as others. The tabs worked well to secure the diaper and they never tore or came loose on our newborn, but I feel more comfortable with the extra security on name brand diapers.

Leak Prevention
      When our baby wore the Walgreen's brand, her clothes were often damp if the diaper was worn for more than two hours. They are definitely not an option for wearing for longer periods of time.

Comfort
      The Walgreen's diapers are not as soft as some of the name brand diapers, such as Pampers or Huggies. Because of the lack of softness, our baby's skin started to become irritated.

Absorbency
      The diapers seemed to absorb well. Baby's skin was dry when changed, but the diaper had an odor, like there was some kind of chemical that reacted with the urine.