Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:
Allergy Tablets
Walgreens
Walgreens Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief Capsules

Walgreens Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief Capsules

Just as good as name brand

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief Capsules:

This stuff is great. I like the gel capsules because they're easier to swallow, and these work just as well as benadryl name brand. I've had allergies since I was a little kid, and a lot of products don't work for me, but this does. And of course they make you sleepy! All antihistamines make you sleepy!

• Immediacy:

Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief makes me sleepy!

from Apopka, FL

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief Capsules:

Wal-Dryl Allergy works JUST as well as the name brand Benadryl. I would not, however, necessarily recommend taking it because it made me SO SLEEPY! Wal-Dryl worked okay for the actual allergy relief part, but most times after I took it, I got so drowsy and had to lie down for a little bit.

My son also had allergy symptoms and took the children's Wal-Dryl and did just fine. It occassionally made him a drowsy, but it cleared up his runny nose pretty well. Plus, he thought it was pretty tasty and really liked taking his medicine.

I personally would rather take something else besides Wal-Dryl because of the drowiness factor, but I would recommend Wal-Dryl instead of paying more for Benadryl, though. Other people in my family like the Wal-Dryl, so it seems the effects vary.

Wal-dry Allery medicine works as well as the name brand!

from Munroe Falls, OH

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief Capsules:

I have tried many allergy medicines, but the Wal-dry has been the best for me when I am having a bad seasonal allergy attack.  You need to be careful because the medicine can make you drowsy, but if you take the pill type and break it in half, it still works very well without the drowsiness!