Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:

Walgreens Wal-Phed Sinus & Allergy Tablets

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Helps me when I am experiencing sinus pressure

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Phed Sinus & Allergy Tablets:

My sinus cavity is like a barometer, if the weather is changing & rain is coming in- I will get a horrible sinus headaches. This product helps alleviate the pressure & allows the sinus swelling to go down.

It is very good for short term relief.

Simple & effective.

Immediacy
Within a period of a few hours, I'm typically rewarded with sinus pressure relief.

• Immediacy:

Works as well as a name brand

from Southlake, TX

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Phed Sinus & Allergy Tablets:

I use Wal-phed instead of Sudafed, and have used it for years. It works for me just as well for a lot less money. When I have allergy problems, it's usually accompanied with sinus congestion and an irritating drainage which usually leads to a sore throat. When I first get the congestion, I can take Wal-phed and it dries up the congestion pretty quickly, preventing the usually-accompanying drainage. I like the fact that it costs less than the name brand (Sudafed) and works just as well and just as quickly. When my grown sons need something for their allergies and congestion and they're at my house, they use the Wal-phed and it also works for them. If they're having allergy problems, I usually send a box home with them. I can use it for several days, or for as long as the allergy problems are persisting, and it continues to do the trick. The only thing is doesn't relieve is the headache that I usually get with my sinus issues.

• Immediacy:

Works as good as name brand

from South Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Phed Sinus & Allergy Tablets:

Love this, it works as good as the more expensive name brand yet it saves you money

It works great

Just as easy as any other pill that you take

Immediacy
I did not notice if it takes longer to work. I think it works as fast as the name brand.

• Immediacy:

Wal-phed sinus & allergy makes life with allergies barable

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Walgreens Wal-Phed Sinus & Allergy Tablets:

Wal-phed Sinus & allergy has two ingredients to relieve allergy symptoms. Chlorpheniramine Maleate relieves itchy watery eyes and runny nose. Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant to open up sinuses so you can breathe again and therefore relieves sinus pressure. It really does work for me and my husband and because it is generic the price is much better than brand names. The antihistamine, Chlorpheniramine Maleate may tend to make you sleepy so you might want to try it at night first until you see how your body reacts. Another important fact is the Pseudoephedrine in this product is the same thing as Sudaphed,and as you may know we now have to buy this at the pharmacy counter due to the abusive use of this from some people. This is a wonderful product and at a good price.