Other Humidifiers:
Walgreens
Walgreens Cool Mist Ultrasonic 2 Gallon Humidifier

Walgreens Cool Mist Ultrasonic 2 Gallon Humidifier

Works well, but expensive to use.

from Bomoseen, VT

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Ultrasonic 2 Gallon Humidifier:

My mother purchased the **Walgreens Cool Mist Ultrasonic 2 Gallon Humidifier **for our 6 month old daughter who was suffering from croup and possible asthma. The doctor had recommended getting a humidifier to help keep her from drying out too much, especially while she was taking a decongestant.****

The **Walgreens Cool Mist Ultrasonic 2 Gallon Humidifier** was easy to set up. It came with a filter. Upon reading the instructions, I discovered that you are required to use only distilled water in the **Walgreens Cool Mist Ultrasonic 2 Gallon Humidifier**. This didn't seem like an issue until I realized that we were using an entire gallon a day in this unit. I had to have it running all day because our daughter still takes fequent naps.****

Other than the cost of operating it, it's a great humidifier. It's not terribly loud and has a built in nightlight, which is really handy for a child's room. I'd definitely recommend the **Walgreens Cool Mist Ultrasonic 2 Gallon Humidifier.**

Works great

from Alvarado, TX

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Ultrasonic 2 Gallon Humidifier:

Dr suggested a humidifier, this is the 2nd one I tried, the 1st brand leaked

This will last thru the night, auto shut off when water level is low, has an optional night light great for the nursery. Easy to fill and visible water level. It does however leave the surrounding area misted when in operation. This is not an invisible mist type