Other Humidifiers:

Pros

Cons

Works like a Charm!!

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Humidifier:

I have had this particular unit for approximately 5 or 6 years and it consistently works wonderfully. Every year around late fall and throughout the winter season, it is constantly going. I have horrible allergies and sinus issues that pop up around fall and winter. I use this because the dry air in the house is what aggravates my symptoms terribly. I full it up and it goes and goes, sometimes all and all night without a fill up til the next day. It really helps to keep me clear, and relieves my congestion better than any OTC could any day.

Output Volume
Very good output. It works pretty well in my master bedroom which is pretty large in size.

Great performance, still works like it is brand new and I have had it for a good while now.

It can be somewhat cumbersome to clean, as you really have to pay attention to the parts.

This unit has lasted for a good while and continues to work great.

I am really not a huge fan of the design, somewhat sterile looking. However, for what it is used for, it gets a pass.

Easy to Keep Clean

from Bella Vista, AR

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Humidifier:

I have used this humidifier for 3 years and that is a record for any I have owned. Most of the time one lasts just one year and then has to be thrown away. Why? The filter. Have you ever tried to replace a filter after using the humidifier for a year. It is almost impossible to find one that will fit. This Humidifier does not use a filter so that is not a problem.

Output Volume
There is always a stream of cool mist coming out of the top. It does not collect on nearby surfaces. It just goes in the air. I have a gage that measures humidity and I can tell within hours that it is working.

It just keep going. I clean it with vinegar several times a season and it stays clean. We have a lot of minerals in our water so it does have some mineral buildup over time,

Just wash it out. As stated above there is no filter and it cleans with soap and water or if you have mineral buildup use vinegar to clean.

I have used it for three years and it looks good for three more.

Easy to fill, easy to clean and put out the mist near the top. Great design

Does it's job.

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Humidifier:

This was a purchase we made after I had a child at the end of December, the hospital nurses said a cool mist humidifer would work great at keeping my son's nose from drying out. He was in our room for the first several weeks and it helped us all out. No dried nose feeling due to the heat being on. The only downside is that it would make the carpet moist, which of course could cause allergens. We stopped using it after that.

• Output Volume:

This product is great when you are ill or suffer allergies.

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Humidifier:

This was the 3rd humidifier I purchased. All of the others were either worthless or difficult to use. This humidifier is easy to use, easy to fill, shuts off automatically when empty, and has a built in night light. This is a must have for cold and flu sufferers or those with seasonal or year round allergies. Because it is cool mist it does not promote mold growth as much as the warm mist humidifiers.

Output Volume
Really the only frustration I had with the product was the output volume, there was too much. It is adjustable, but only a tiny bit, so my room would be soaked each morning.

The humidifier has excellent performance. It can run over 24 hours on a single fill of the reservoir, and shuts off automatically when empty so the engine does not burn out.

The worst thing about it is the cleaning. The humidifier is hard to clean the reservoir, but the real difficulty is in the base. It has many small areas that are extremely difficult (and painful) to get clean.

I have owned my humidifier for over 2 years now, and it is still going strong. I don't think it is physically durable, it is just plastic, but it is mechanically durable to the max!

I love the design. It is very pleasing to look at, so it can be used in any and all rooms of the house and it does not draw away from the decor. It is also very easy to fill .

Great value

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Humidifier:

Bought this the first time I was told I needed one. Had a rebate special so the price was great. Has worked wonderfully. Has an adjustment for the stream of moisture coming out. Has a little light on it too, can be like a nightlight. Easy to clean, easy to use. Would buy again if I had to. The water does need to be emptied once it's no longer in use, so it doesn't smell old or mildew. But it's not too big so it doesn't take up a lot of space and really does the job.

Output Volume
Lots of output. Great. I liked that I could adjust it to light or heavier stream.

Not too difficult to clean, not many intricate parts.

No issues with breaking or cracking.

Can be moved with ease. Not too heavy.

Great buy

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Humidifier:

I have 2 of these humidifiers! These humidifiers have been great for use in my kid's bedrooms when they are sick. They give off a great mist without soaking your carpeted floors. There is a knob to adjust the mist level and a light, which my kids love as a nightlight. This humidifier is also easy to refill and clean.

Output Volume
Adjustable knob makes is easy to change mist levels.

I love that this machine makes virtually no noise at all.

Cleaning is not the easiest part of this machine. I am sure it has to do with what minerals, etc are in my water, but cleaning the nozzle that goes out the machine is difficult. Vinegar seems to help, but takes some time. A thorough cleaning is not really necessary though until after 25 uses or so.

Sturdy construction and no issues with the plastic cracking or breaking down.

The only issue with design I have was already addressed in cleaning comments. Otherwise, the machine aesthetics look good.

Keeps air moist

from Good Hope, IL

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Humidifier:

I bought this for my daughter's room, and it really helped with her dry sinuses/nose bleeds and with her dry skin. It's not difficult to use, but it's a pain in the neck to clean. I used a toothbrush that I bought specifically to clean it and it just was not easy

cheap and reliable

from New York, NY

Comments about Walgreens Cool Mist Humidifier:

I have bought a Honeywell humidifyer previously and that broke after one winter use. So then I just go back and get a cheap one from Walmart. This one actually lasts longer than the more expensive brand. I can fill up the tank easily, and it lasts long (1.5 night). It's very quiet adn I don't mind putting it next to my bed. The downside is that it deposit chemicals inside and you cannot take it apart to clean it. Esp the inner tube. Gradually I have some red mold type thing growing insde. The manual said absolutely no chemicals or bleach so I didn't clean it that way. I just put it above the heater and under strong sunlight hoping to kill the germs. I wish tehy will design it differently so at least you can use a tool to clean the inside. You do have to clean it weekend.