Other Lip Cares:
Lip Balms
Walgreens
Walgreens Chap-Aid Lip Balm (Regular)

Walgreens Chap-Aid Lip Balm (Regular)

Helps soften your lips

Comments about Walgreens Chap-Aid Lip Balm (Regular):

I love this balm. I can't live without it. I suffer from dry lips and I hate when they get so dry that rip or when is uncomfortable to talk or smile. This helps me keep them soft and prevent the dryness. I also love this product because it stays for long even if I eat or do anything I still feel it hasn't go away.

Soothing and great lip moisturizer

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Walgreens Chap-Aid Lip Balm (Regular):

A friend of mine purchased this for me around one month and a half ago after she saw that my chapped lips were bleeding. I was sort of critical about the product, since it was generic, but I gave it a try and was very impressed. My chapped lips were instantly relieved and moisturized by this lip balm, which was only lightly fragaranced. After a week or so of applying the lip balm 2 times daily, my lips were back to normal and I no longer needed to apply it daily. Before using this product, I was using Vaseline and Carmex, which never seemed to help me get rid of my dry lips and at times made my lips more chapped. Also with Carmex, after a few hours that I had applied it, I would end up with a white residue around the inner parts of my lips and on the edges of the out parts of them. This would also occur with this lip balm but only after many hours. One thing I like about this lip balm is the minty soothing feeling it gives the lips when applied to them. Overall, this product is a great bargain and effective at treating chapped lips (especially during the winter time).