4.1
Waggin Train

Waggin TrainWaggin' Train Jerky Tenders

4.1

Blondie says "Wholesome Chicken Jerky Treats" ARF ARF ARF

I discovered Waggin' Train Wholesome Chicken Jerky Treats about 3 years ago at the grocery store.  After Blondie does her thing outside she gets a treat - a chicken jerky treat.  I also give the very BIG dog, GoKu, next door one and it is gone in 30 seconds (not 60 seconds).  I guess you can say dogs are pigs when it comes to eating.  Both dogs would probably eat the whole package in one sitting if given the opportunity.  This product has all natural chicken breast fillets and natural flavorings and is 97% fat free.  Which is both healthy and delicious, at least for the dogs.  Do you know what is also good -  there are no preservatives, chicken by-products, fillers or artificial flavors or colors.  I could go on and on about what is not in these jerky treats but you need to see the package yourself.  Go to the store, grab a package, read about the product and then buy and see how much your friend will enjoy this treat.  Your friend will really wag the tail.

Wagon Trains have been recalled

While my dogs liked the Wagon Trains products very much, I have read that they have cause a lot of dogs many problems such as kidney and organ failure and have cause many deaths. I don't want to give this a good rating because no one wants their pets to die because of a treat they gave them. These have been recalled because of that. Mine, did like them and the chicken jerky was their favorite treats. I think these are made in China, so sometimes bad things are added to the products from what I have read.I have had a hard time deciding if I should give them to my dogs or not. On 1 hand, they loved them , but I don't want to hurt or kill my pet because they liked them.. I am glad to know that they have been recalled and that I don't have to make a decision on what to do. My decision has been made by the recall. My suggestion is to not use them if you still have the product in your area. I'm not sure if this was a total country or just an area recall or what. Hopefully they can be made for safe consumption for the dogs. Mine are missing them terribly.

My dogs LOVED these.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

Whenever we would go on a trip we would always stock up on jerky for us, and I would buy a couple of packages of these for my dogs so that they could have jerky for the trip as well. I loved that this looked just like jerky, it was fun for the dogs as they felt like they were getting something special and it was nice to be able to give them an extra treat while we were away from home and on the road. They had a few different flavors that also mocked the flavors of regular jerky, things like teriyaki and honey bbq. These were made from real meat and were not just meat flavored, so I felt good about giving them something that was wholesome and easy for them to digest. All I had to do was open the bag and I swear my dogs could instantly smell these (They had a very strong aroma to them, and they did not smell like dog treats) and the dogs would come running to me as fast as possible ready to do tricks to be able to get their own jerky. I wish that they would bring these back, they were such a great dog treat and were so easy on their stomachs, it would be nice to have them back on the market once again.

terrible

from Seaford, NY

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

These made my dog vomit, each and every time she ate them. At first we thought it as coincidence but no, it was the treats. She actually loved the taste (I assume) because she couldn't wait to eat it whenever it was offered to her but the outcome was always the same, sick. No wonder they were recalled.

Dangerous treats that took dog's lifes due to contamination.

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

Please, do not buy these treats for your babies! This brand uses produce imported from China and in the past years have had dozens of recalls for jerky treats contaminated with salmonella and other nasty stuff. These treats are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of pets. For a company to be so negligent in protecting the health of our loved ones, they do not deserve to be supported by people who do not know about the things that they have done. Some people do not know about the chicken jerky problem, so I hope you do adequate research on the treats you buy. I have bought this treat once, my dogs loved them, but once I found out that these treats caused deaths I immediately stopped giving them to my dogs. Please consider looking into another brand of dog treats for your dogs. The makers of these treats do not do a good enough job of keeping their food and equipment safe and can jeopardize the health of your pets.

Wagon Trains have been recalled

from Belle Vernon, PA

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

My dogs go crazy for these!

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

The taste must be out of this world because my Shepherd drools and my little ones get very excited. I love that its 97 % fat free for a treat. Comes in smaller package so I don't feel like these go stale. There is also a self closure on bag.

Dogs love it

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

My dogs beg over and over for these scrumpcious treats. They cant get enough of them, they even smell good enough to eat. :) I feel that they are a healthy and natural choice dog treat for my dogs, and the quality and quantity is great for the price value

THIS PRODUCT IS ON RECALL BY FDA

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

my dog is months old and very picky eating these were the only cookies she would eat we took her to the vet today and there keeping her because these treats were on recall but still sold in stores! my dog wont eat a thing and lost all her energy and keep in mind shes a puppy and a Boston terrier so she should have plenty of energy.. hoping we caught it in time if not ill be paying 1500 for a dog that was killed by this terrible company..

Dogs love em'

from Belt, MT

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

My dog loves the Jerky Tenders soooooo much that he watches the top of the refrigerator when I am standing close by and he knows I am watching him.  His way of telling me he needs a treat. Only problem I have with them is they are quite hard and pointed on the ends and he gets so excited he will swallow them whole and then gag.  I usually break them up in pieces but he still gobbles them down.   My boy is half Great Dane/Lab? and Husky? so he has good chompers. I will continue to buy them, but they are a nuisance to have to break up.

Waggin Train Jerky Tenders

from Sun City, CA

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

My dog just loves these Jerky Treats the best. They are her big treat of the night and she knows right where they are kept and goes directly there right after her nightly walk and first thing in the morning. I feel good feeding them to her because they are natural and not full of a lot of additives. She's sixteen years old and I feel that at this time of her life food with a minimum of additives and artificial ingrediiants is important. Waggin Train Jerky Tenders have pretty much replaced all other treats for her. They are a bit more expensive than other treats but they come in larger bags than most making it more cost effective and of course she's worth it. Jerky Tenders make my dog happy and satisfy her cravings. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to give their dog a great treat.

Healthy snack that dogs want to eat

from Wallingford, CT

Comments about Waggin Train Waggin' Train Jerky Tenders:

This is a really great brand and product. I bought this once because I had never seen them. The bag was very well sealed, vacuum sealed for freshness. That caught my eye right away! I took the treats out once at home to have my little dog try one. They didn't smell funny like some dog treats do. The feel of them is very real, nothing plastic or rubber looking like other treats we tried. My lhasa apso loves these! He begs for them and will do tricks on his own once he see's me reach for this bag. The bag is resealable and the treats stay very fresh for weeks. The flavor seems to be one that is very meat like, as my dog only likes treats of that nature. I love that they are fat free and healthy for my dog, so he can enjoy them!