Other Computer Keyboards:
Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet CTL460 + 5 Replacement Nibs Set (CTL460KIT)

Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet CTL460 + 5 Replacement Nibs Set (CTL460KIT)

Pros

Cons

Pen Graphics Tablet

Comments about Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet CTL460 + 5 Replacement Nibs Set (CTL460KIT):

I've been majoring in Visual Communications and I first used this Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet in an advanced high school computer class. At first, it was a little difficult to use, but once you get the hang of it, it's really a great product. It becomes easy to use, and it's great for multiple different design programs.

• Comfort:

Fun for kids, just okay for adults

My 8 year old daughter likes using this for doodling and the like, or just jotting down ideas. I have a standard tablet (Kindle) and use some apps for drawing and note taking on that instead.

This is a fun little tablet, but limited in it's capacity. If you're looking for an alternative to paper & pen, this is great, but otherwise I'd recommend paying a little more for a standard tablet.

It's a great product

This is the best product to buy. The pressure sensitivity for this product is great, it's a little hard sometimes to get the brushes to work with the tablet. Not only have that but sometimes the program for the tablet made the cursor jump across the screen. But the pen is nice; the grip works just as fine as anything. Replaceable nibs are available on site, but it comes with three extra nibs in the package which is convenient. I would recommend this tablet to more people; however I have both this product and the Bamboo Create, which I favor more for its simple button. Both have the option to do touch option with your hand but the button glitches. The material used to make it is very scratch-able ; I go to draw or use it and then the whole touch pad is scratched up.

• Comfort:

This is a perfect product for any looking to draw on the compute

I love using this tablet for drawing a lot. I mostly however use this tablet for a game called osu! and the accuracy of the tablet is perfect for it. It also has a very nice pen that's easy to use and enjoy.

This product does everything I want it to do and it's great. The precision is fantastic for what I use it for.

This product can get scratches which isn't the best for it and also on the pen the right and left click can get broken if you push too hard. All in all it can fall quite a bit before the tablet breaks but the pin if you throw it will break easy since I've heard a bunch of people I play my game with have problems with the pen.

The design is great for both right and left handed people. The way it looks also pleases me since it's makes the tablet quite comfortable. The cord however depending on if you're right handed or left handed can get in the way depending on where you plug it into your computer.

Comfort
As long as you sit right the comfort level is fantastic since it's designed for both left and right handed people.

A Great Graphing Tablet

from Detroit, MI

This graphing tablet is great! It is as big as a standard 8.5 by 11 paper (probably a little larger than that). This is the size for a small. It has a nice active area, about 5 inches of active space by 3 or 4 inches. The pen feels great in the hand, and drawing on the active space is great. Even when I put the pen ahead of the space, the tablet already recognizes it on the screen! Once there is pressure, then it starts to show lines on the screen (by gestures with the hand). It even came with two other software (Autodesk Sketchbook and a Poser 6 Demo). It also comes with a detachable USB cable, one short and another one long. Overall, this is a great graphing tablet!

Turns me into an artist

from Manlius, NY

Sensitive and powerful. Fairly easy to use but took a bit of getting used to.

I don't know whether this is sufficiently durable for a professional who will use it day in and out, but for my amateur and intermittent purposes, the durability is outstanding.

• Comfort:

A great tool for photo editing

I received this tablet from my wife last Christmas. After using it for a year I can say that it is a great product. It has a nice ergonomic design and it is made of good quality materials that are very resistent. I like the little pen holder attached to it because I never missplace my pen but the most important things about this tablet are the different pressure sensitivity levels and the very accurate representation of the movements wich helps me a lot in my job as a photo retoucher.

Loving this tablet!

I would have to say this tablet have been extremely useful for editing my drawings on the computer. However, sometimes this tablet frustrates me because the pen would not work with my tablet. I use a Apple Mac Computer and this tablet would sometimes freeze my entire computer. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone that wants to buy a tablet.