7,895 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
Wacoal America

Summary

Wacoal’s mission his always been to help women to look and feel their
best. To accomplish this goal, we create high quality lingerie that
combines great fit and function with beautiful design. The Wacoal name has
become synonymous with exquisite materials, superior fit, bold innovation,
and relevant designs.

Read 7,895 Reviews

Wacoal America

Easy navigation, Great pictures!

Easy navigation, Great pictures!! Your sizing chart is OFF THE CHARTS !! I ALWAYS wear Wacoal. My size is either 32DD or 32DDD.
When I ordered you were closed for the...Read complete review

When I ordered you were closed for the Holiday , so , not being able to speak with an agent I used the sizing chart . The results were 32AA !!!!!! AND I was wearing your halo lace w/straps bra as I was measuring in size 32 DD, which by the way is a perfect fit !!
That is just ridiculous !! I do vary from DD to DDD and was hoping to get an idea of which I should get.
How on earth could it be so way off. So I sit here hoping and praying I made the right choice.
It is for my daughters wedding , I cannot get my dress tailored until I get the bra. I certainly hope I can exchange it if it does not fit. Wacoal is the gold standard of bras. I have been wearing Wacoal and only Wacoal for over 30 years. First time buyers are going to get one heck of a shock , ordering by what your sizing chart suggests. My opinion GET RID OF THAT CHART.

Total frustration when size wasn't listed, and I learned ...

Total frustration when size wasn't listed, and I learned not all bras featured under the same number exist in all sizes...seems "fashion colors" are excluded. Two: check out. I forgot my password and it is a hassle to hop from Wacoal Webb page to e-mail and then back without fear of losing the information I had placed in the mail bag. Your customer service people are great, but it is still a hassle to buy on line when you are not a "pro". The first time I ordered on line, it was a hassle. I thought I would do better this time. Not the case. The one star rating probably applies more to me than your staff. They were helpful the first time and this time. I'm going to have to be in a great mood if I go on line again. For what it's worth, having to dial up in my case using "letters" instead of numbers is very inconvenient. I don't know who thinks it's great but for older folks, it is not! Amen.

Fine except you should be able to search by bra type.

Comments about Wacoal America:

Fine except you should be able to search by bra type.

Great

Great

Always a good experience.

Comments about Wacoal America:

Always a good experience. Returns never a problem. I have a difficult to find size and love Wacoal.

good

great

great

Great!

Great!

Site was easy to navigate.

Comments about Wacoal America:

Site was easy to navigate.

Site was easy to navigate and there were many options for...

Comments about Wacoal America:

Site was easy to navigate and there were many options for ladies in the larger sizes. I cannot wait to receive my order!