Other Action Figures:
WWE
REX-057

Summary

WWE Authentic Scale Ring with Raw & SmackDown Ring Skirts - Ringside Collectibles Exclusive Toy Wrestling Action Figure Ring Playset by Wicked Cool Toys

Fun Ring

from Nashville, TN

Comments about WWE Authentic Scale Ring w/ Raw & SmackDown Ring Skirts - Ringside Collectibles Exclusive Toy Wrestling Action Figure Playset:

This ring looks just like the WWE ring with all of the same logos and colors. Both Snackdown and Raw skirts come with this, and it is easy to add cages and other accessories to increase the fun. It is fairly easy to put together and is large enough for several wrestler men to be in the ring at the same time (just in case you want a tag team event.) The ring is pretty basic. On the downside, it is also flimsy, and it will easily come apart if your child is not careful or plays rough. I would think that it would be built stronger considering that kids will be using it, but, overall it is a decent product for any kid (or kid at heart) that loves wrestling and WWE. Would make a great gift for a special boy on Christmas!

• Was this a gift?:

In love with the rink

from Atlanta, GA

Pros

• action figures fit perfectly in it
  • boys and girls love it
  • brag-about gift under the treee
  • fits everywhere, easy to store
  • Good size
  • great stability; it is really a lot of fun
  • Hours of fun
  • Looks like the real thing
  • perfect for spoiling nieces and nephews
  • Realistic

Cons

• gets a bit noisy if the kids are unattended :)

• A must-have collecting piece
  • awesome for true WWE/Wrestling fans
  • engaged play- role play
  • great deco, actually, for the office
  • great for the kid-at heart
  • Interactive Play
  • It is so cool I want one for myself, not my kids
  • kids cave
  • Man Cave

This full-sized replica of a wrestling ring is so cool that I want one for myself. The sounds it makes are familiar with the sounds you hear from the actual matches. The scale model is represented wonderfully and I wouldn't be surprised if people in their 20s and 30s (and very early 40's ahem) would want to keep a model for themselves. I particularly loved the huge box it came in. I love to spoil my nephews rotten and I want to have the biggest gift under the tree come from me. Excellent choice at a very reasonable price.

Too much fun for a 8 yr old

from Duluth MN

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• All ages can play
  • Durable
  • Exciting
  • Family Fun
  • fun
  • Imagination

Cons

• none

• Buy Lots Of Wwe Figures

My son loves WWE. I was worried that it would break easy but it's pretty durable. My 8 yr old and 5 yr old use it daily. They do body slams on it with there guys and it hasn't broke. I'm very happy that I bought it for my son. Now we need a few more guys that we are missing to add to the ring and we will be good !! This is a must buy for kids that love wrestling :)

• Was this a gift?: