Other Leaf Blowers:

WORX TriVac 12 Amp Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum

Pros

Cons

• Handling:

Save your back, get a Worx Trivac!

I've been watching the Worx infomercials late at night for a long time and thought the Worx Trivac,  was a neat product but didn't want to spend the money.  When the fall season hit this year I did one weekend of raking leaves in my yard (I am a single female homeowner) and decided that my back would not tolerate a full season of raking.  At first I was going to hire a yard person but then realized that the price for getting a yard person only two times would pretty much be of equal cost to buying a Worx Trivac so I made the splurge and am so happy that I did!  The worx Trivac does everything that it promises to do!  It blows the leaves so you can make them into a nice pile.  Then you switch it over to the vacuum and mulch function and it sucks up the leaves and mulches them.  I don't think that the mulch ratio of 10:1 that they claim is accurate but it is pretty close.  It sucked up and mulched even wet leaves but the bag did get wet and leak a little bit so I wouldn't recommend using it on wet leaves unless you have to.  The one con that I have for it is that the bag got pretty heavy once it was more than half full.  But it still bothered my back a lot less than raking my whole yard and it took a lot less time too!

Less performance than I had hoped for

I purchased the Worx "Never Rake Again" Trivac via the infromercial one late evening.  I wasn't expecting it too be super powerful for the low price that it is being sold for.  I was still a little disappointed at the performance of the unit.

It is a little more awkward to use than they display on the television advertisement.  They seem to skip over the detachment and reattachment portion as I noticed when watching the infomercial again upon using the vac.

I recommend this for people that understand that this does a lot of what it promises, but that it is not as swift and easy as they make it sound.

The so called mulching so that the leaves condense for less bagging is a bit of a messy feature when you have to transfer the mulch from their bag to your lawn and leaf bags.

I was considering getting the mulch tube attachment, but upon rewatching the infomercial I can tell that using that will be just as messy as the transfer is now.

Just got the Worx and it blows

About Me Getting Started

Pros

• Comfortable Grip
  • Easy To Use
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Lawn Maintenance

Comments about WORX TriVac 12 Amp Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum:

I just bought myself this leaf blower for my birthday. I have lots of pine needles in my driveway and am constantly tracking them into the house. I bought this leaf blower to vacuum up the pine needles and also to vacuum up the leaves in my yard. Yesterday, I used it to blow all the pine needles and then vacuumed them. I tried vacuuming up the leaves in the yard. It seems to vacuum and mulch well, however, I was only able to do the yard for a few hours. The yard is still wet from the melted winter snow and rain. So far, I think this is a great leaf blower/mulcher/vacuum. I am a woman in my mid 50's and weigh about 120 pounds, and didn't have any problems carrying or using The Worx leaf blower. The leaf blower starts easy, is easy to put together and take apart to change over from blower to vacuum, and is easy to empty the bag. I would recommend the Worx leaf blower. The blower is powerful and cleaned my driveway and yard nicely. I don't have the aches and pains from using the leaf blower like I did from sweeping and raking before I got The Worx.

Part of the solution, but not all of it.

Comments about WORX TriVac 12 Amp Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum:

I don't rake, I mulch, using my mower, even in the driveway. I use my Worx where the mower can't go, my mower where it can, because the Worx is slow going in large areas. The Worx also won't handle wet leaves, they clog the unit. As for blowing, my shop vac used as a blower is much more powerful than the Worx in blower mode. The Worx is a very valuable part of my leafing system, but it's not the only part.

If you use it with wet leaves they'll clog it and you have to clean them out.

• Handling:

Is a fantastic leaf blower

Comments about WORX TriVac 12 Amp Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum:

This Worx Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum is a great piece of equipment to have in your shed. This machine lets you blow all the leaves into one area and then you can suck them up into a small bag. It mulches them as it sucks up the leaves, so you have to make sure there are no sticks or it can really stop it up. It doesn't really hold a lot, since the attached bag isn't very big. It almost looks and feels like holding a bag pipe.

It was nice to be able to get our leaves into a smaller container after they have been mulched.

Weight
    It is a little bulky, and strap to help hold it on the shoulder could be more sturdy, but overall it is easy to get around and use.

This works best as just a leaf blower. It has an extension that can be put on to get it lower to the ground, which helps us tall people. The mulching is okay. If you accidentally get a twig or stick sucked up the machine tends to not like it very well.

Handling
    The blower was bulky, and a little uncomfortable around the shoulders when using the mulching bag. The strap kept slipping off my shoulder.

It was easy to figure out how to use. The instruction manual is easy to use and understand.

We have had this leaf blower for a few years now, and it has been nice to have for the fall to help get all the leaves in a pile, and keep the yard looking nice.

Leaves me gone!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about WORX TriVac 12 Amp Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum:

I kept watching tv late at night and this infomercial played a lot and I had been looking into a leaf blower as it was, so I thought that I would do a little more research on it and then I decided to order it and give it a try as the price was right for my budget. We have a pretty good sized lot and a lot of our lot is covered with big trees that produce a whole lot of leaves, and this becomes a big problem during the fall season and a huge mess for me to try to clean up. It works very well at blowing the leaves into a nice big pile so that they can be bagged, I do not really use the other features of this product, but the fact that it is a three in one is a nice addition. I do only have one big complaint about it, I do not like that it is electric and that it has a cord and has to be plugged into an outlet. I wish that it was gasoline operated as it would make it so much more mobile and easy to use. I hate that I have to get two or three extension cords for it to be able to reach all of the areas of my front and back yard. Other than that it does exactly as stated and does the job well.

• Handling:

A very good companion for fall season.

Comments about WORX TriVac 12 Amp Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum:

If you are tired of raking and do not have obedient children you can get to do your dirty yards then I highly recommend you get the WORX TriVac Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum. It is a pretty good price to pay to save you the trouble of raking leaves manually. As a blower/mulcher/vaccum it performs fairly well and efficiently. It's simple and easy to use. I really like it.

Weight
    Easy to carry. Easier than the strain of raking.

• Handling:

WorX cuts leaf clean up time in half, can't let this blow away~

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about WORX TriVac 12 Amp Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum:

Our humble home in the country is surrounded by dozens of trees and I've been looking to buy something to help my husband with ridding our area of the countless leaves come Fall. With his Birthday coming next week, I settled on The WorX WG500. He was thrilled with this product!

Weight
    Actually it is lightweight and since the leaves are getting mulched once they are vacuumed into the bag, it rarely gets too heavy. The husband boasts that it is very comfortable to use.

This is what my man was most pleased with...the power. He has been using it to clean off the deck and driveway and swears that the blowing power excels all other name brand leaf blowers. I did a lot of research before purchasing this for him. I finally settled on this model because of the positive insight left by other reviewers.

What's awesome about this leaf blower and mulcher is that everything comes in the box No extra purchasing of the accessories. Pieces just lock into each other. We didn't need it but there is a dvd which you can view before hand for instructions.

• Handling:

Save your back, get a Worx Trivac!

from Virginia Beach, VA

Less performance than I had hoped for

from Suffern, NY

Worx Trivac Wg50012 The Three Yard matter Eater

from Pittsburg, TX

Comments about WORX TriVac 12 Amp Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum:

MY Time is Important. Yard work takes time, my time from other leisure activities(Can we Golf?)

Love the whole Idea I do not have to drag 3 pieces of equipment out to do 3 jobs. no need to remember gas for the unit (wow)!Takt that great Blower move those leaves and cuttings where you want them mostly without raking, I like this! vacuum up and bag up the mulch for the Greatest Compost next spring that I do not have to buy or just spread the mulch in the misses garden or shrubs!  So here I am going "green" courtesy of WORX TRI-VAC, building my own mulch base, and saving money using techno skills!

The WORX TriVac WG500 is an answered prayer, its about time.

from Greenwood, AR

Comments about WORX TriVac 12 Amp Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum:

Wow! Finally. I was beginning to wonder when something this innovative and useful would come out.  last year, I raked leaves for my brother-in-law all day long.  Then bagged up 43 large garbages full of leaves.  I actually mentioned to him, that I was suprised that they did not have a piece of equipment like the WORX TriVac WG500.  Oh my goodness, you can imagine how surprised and happy I was last week when he walked in the door holding one.  This piece of equipment is a must have for the fall season. This is a classic example of work smarter not harder.