4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Wen lavender cleansing conditioner

The WEN LAVENDER cleansing conditioner is a very good product that chaz Dean came out with.Wen lavender conditioner will really transform your hair from frizzy ,dry and unhealthy to smooth ,shiny and with lots of volume.I really think all woman who have problems with their hair and haven't found any solution yet,should definitely need to buy Wen.

The effectiveness of Wen lavender cleansing conditioner is great.Once you try Wen conditioner,that's the only product you need to put in your hair.Unlike other products,you need to buy shampoo,conditioner and then whatever else to make your hair look good.But with WEN all you need is this one product and your done.It's going to make your hair so shiny,and with lots of volume.Also,Wen will never let you down.If you always getting your hair colored,don't worry because Wen will not strip your hair in any way.It will make your hair healthier.

Last but not least,the scent of Wen lavender cleansing conditioner is very much a nice and clean smell.Wen has their own but unique and great scent in their product.So Wen will make you feel beautiful and vibrant for sure.So if your looking for something that works,Wen is your product.

soft..but oily

I was so excited when my wen shampoo came in...i used it right away...i liked how it mad emy hair so soft...however....thruoghout the day...it became very oily and i wanted to think it was just shiney...but when people started asking me if mu hair was wet...i thought maybe i clensed my hair wrong.It was the sweet almond mint...and i used it the next day...and i rinsed it out really well and all that...but its just so weighed down and greasy...i also didnt like the no lather feeling...it made me feel as thou my hair wasnt clean.But im still goin to continue to use it...maybe my hair just needs to get use to it.Im not sure...but also...i dont see myself spending that much money a month on just shampoo for my hair..and you have to use quite a bit of it anyway..ugh!!I have really long hair..i dont like to wash it everyday...i use to use paul mitchell..and redken extreme..and i may go back to them,,,but im still tossing the wen around cause i want so much to belive it will eventually work..because its so organic and pure and my hair neds that..so im not sure what to do.I called customer service..and they agrreed to send me the cucumber free of charge just to see that one dosent make my hair as greasy...ill let yall no!!

Wen Lavender Cleansing Conditioner

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

This product is OK; I am not totally into the WEN products for my hair. I wanted to try it out, thought. I know WEN is a good product, but I do believe for my hair type, it is overrated. The advertisements seem to convey a miraculous result to your hair, but I find that it is just as good as just about any other shampoo or conditioner that would cost much less than the WEN products.

Because this is a shampoo/conditioner all in one, it does work, but I feel better using two products. I don't know if that's because it's what I am used to, but I just get a cleaner feeling when I use a shampoo and then a conditioner afterwards. I don't necessarily have to have an all in one type product. That is because sometimes I do not want to put conditioner in my hair. I do not like the feeling of weighed down hair. Sometimes I feel the WEN products do that.

I am not particularly fond of the WEN scents. They are not overwhelming, but they do have a distinct minty smell; I just can't describe it completely, but I just do not like the smell.

LOVE IT

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

It took me a while to figure out how to use this since I was used to regular shampoo. I had to figure out how my hair would react and once I did I love it. My hair is dry and gets knots. I use a comb in the shower to get the knots out and it's smooth when I'm done. I haven't used regular shampoo in over a year.

I love the product but I find the lavender smell too strong.

from West Virginia

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

I bought this conditioner to try because it has plenty of natural ingredients in it. It doesn't have the harsh parabens, dyes, and chemicals that other products on the shelf do. I wasn't able to find this in stores so I ordered it from the companies website.

The price is a little on the expensive side for my usual taste but this conditioner really lives up to the hype.

This conditioner uses natural ingredients to help restore my hairs natural shine. I notice that when I use this, my hair has a lot of gloss to it. It looks like I have oil in my hair but it doesn't feel like it. It also softens hair and makes it healthier from the inside out. When I use this conditioner, a little will go a long way. I have three feet of hair and I don't have to use a ton of this conditioner to get it to make my hair feel moisturized. I typically let the conditioner soak in for ten minutes or so. I can use a shower cap or a hair clip to keep my hair out of my way while the product goes to work.

When I dry my hair after using this product, I always notice immediately that my hair feels softer. My hair felt amazing after using this. My split ends were sealed with this between hair cuts. This conditioner does all that it claims with natural ingredients.

The one down fall of this product is the lavender smell. It smells very natural but it's also very loud. It's a little too strong for me and I don't like smelling like lavender for several days. It's not my favorite scent but it came as a package deal. Other than the scent, I love everything about this conditioner.

It truly reformed my hair with natural ingredients. I also have color treated hair and it didn't damage my color.

The scent is nice and natural but it was too strong for me. I traditionally don't dig lavender though so I'm a bit biased.

Wen Lavender Cleansing Conditioner - good but expensive

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

Wen Lavender Cleansing Conditioner is a good conditioner, but it is pretty expensive for what you get.

My friends and family know I love lotions, potions, creams, soaps and other products that smell yummy. So one of my friends gave me a bottle of this conditioner as a thank you gift for some work I did for her. I was excited to try it because I have seen commercials for Wen products and I have heard quite a bit about it.

The first test (which it passes with flying colors) is the scent test. This conditioner smells amazing. It has a very natural lavender scent. It does not smell artificial or like a chemical recreation of the scent. It really smells like real lavender. It's heavenly! I love it!

As far as a a conditioner goes, it does a good job. It made my hair very tangle-free. It rinsed out easily and completely. And it left my hair very soft, silk and shiny!

For me, a conditioner has to smell great. The smell must last. And the conditioner must leave my hair looking great. Wen Lavender Cleansing Conditioner passed all the tests! But I probably won't buy it for myself. I feel it is too expensive for what you get. And I don't want to buy their entire kit.

The product is very good. But I don't want to purchase it the way they sell the products. That's too bad because it's a good product.

THE BEST FOR CURLY HAIR

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

I began using the at least four years ago. This is a sulfate free shampoo, so there are no suds. It takes some getting used to, but it works wonders. As long as you follow the given instructions, your hair will be gorgeous. There is no need to shampoo each and every day. I use it because my color fades. Now I know it used to fade because the shampoo I used to use stripped the color out. This shampoo is great for colored hair, because there are no sulfates, there is no color stripping to your hair. Your color stays true and only needs a root touch up. Therefore, your ends don't fry with color applications. Hair gets healthier and shinier with each use. You can even use this as a leave in conditioner if your hair is dry. And you also save money using this. No need for shampoo, conditioner, detangler, etc. This is an all in one product. Now there's only one bottle in the shower. Also great for shaving too! Gentle enough for children also.

Just right. If you feel that your hair is oily or greasy afterwards, it probably due to the fact that you did not use enough when cleansing your hair and it is still dirty. Follow the instructions.

Perfect smell of Lavender and just the right amount after your hair is styled.

clensing conditioner

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

I always was seeing the commercials on TV for the wen hair products. Although the price was a little steep for me at the time, I really wanted to treat myself to something nice. My hair is naturally thin and at the time I was living in a house with well water. Every shampoo I would try just made my hair look flat or oily. When I ordered Wen it got here with in five days. I hopped in the shower right away and applied the conditioner to my hair. I made sure to get it deep down into my scalp and I let it sit in there for about three minuets. The shampoo is a thick shampoo so you don't need a lot for it to spread. The relaxing smell of the lavender is a plus to. After rinsing out the conditioner I let my hair air dry so I could see the results of it naturally. Much to my surprise the hair not only looked fuller but it looked shiner and more maintained it was great. Using Wen also helped my hair to not be so frizzy when out in the heat.

Love! Love! Love!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

I love Wen. I can't imagine going back to regular shampoo ever again. It makes my hair look so beautiful! I have never used any other product that leaves my hair looking so shiny and feeling so soft. I've never gotten results like this from any shampoo and conditioner let alone a two in one!
I think the problems that some people may have are that either they use more Wen than they need or they're not rinsing it out well enough. The instructions on the bottle tell you to use WAY more cleansing conditioner than you actually need. I find that with five to seven pumps my hair (which is half way down my back) comes perfectly clean. You also need to make sure you rinse really well, especially the roots of your hair. Because it says that it can be used as a leave in conditioner I thought that just rinsing a little would work fine, but it didn't. My hair looked greasy, like I hadn't washed it at all.
So now i put the Wen in my hair as soon as I get in the shower, then go about my shower and rinse my hair really well just before I get out.
If I want to use my Wen as a leave in conditioner, I towel dry my hair and then use the Wen just on the ends. As long as I avoid the roots my hair looks nice, nit greasy at all!

The lavender is nice, though it's not my favorite scent from Wen. I prefer the pomegranate or the tea tree.

Wen lavender cleansing conditioner

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

I am in love within two washes!!! i will never use shampoos agai

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

I ordered this as a trial special never been willing to spend as much as this costs! I love it! I share a subscription with my aunt now so we can afford it. It is worth all the fuss! I had to grease my hair up and then it was too greasy its perfect in 2 washes I can wear my almost bum length hair down proudly!

Two washes! Yes I still have a very little frizz and static but for the most part my hair is what I have always dreamed it to be. I only wished to be able to wash and let my hair dry natural without looking like my finger was in a socket! I dreamed of 50's and 40 s movie star hair I have nearly accomplished it with out too much time or effort it fry's and waves naturally. I have been dying my hair once a month for about 10 years it was fried! Everyone notices and wants to touch it. And there are no tangles.! My mother has very thick long curly hair that is an unmanageable mane and this is going to be her Xmas gift because I know it will work wonders for her as well. Its not like traditional shampoo it doesn't foam but its minty tingled are refreshing. Great wake up routine!

I love lavender I am excited to try the pomegranate next. If you are sensitive or are allergic to lavender I wouldn't recommend this one. The quality is all that's advertised.

Culy haired girl's favorite before bed shower friend.

Comments about WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner:

My hair loves WEN I have super curly hair and this product (in all scents I've tried so far) is a god send for my hair.

I am turned off by those fake smelling products, and often use essential oils with a bit of almond oil instead of perfumes, but this lavender is in no way fake smelling. My picky about flower smells girlfriend has no bad remarks for it's scent.