View more routers

Vonage
VDV22VD
Vonage V-Portal Router with Phone Adapter VDV22-VD

Vonage V-Portal Router with Phone Adapter VDV22-VD

The Vonage Router gives me great phone service.

from York, PA

Comments about Vonage V-Portal Router with Phone Adapter VDV22-VD:

We recently changed our landline service from Verizon to Vonage, and received a free Vonage router.  It was very easy to set up with our cable modem and our wireless router.  We got our first month free, just paid 2.00 for handling for the router to be sent to us.  I also later signed up for fax service which was able to plug into the vonage router as well.  Of course, if we lose electricity, we lose internet, and thus lose phone service, so that can be a pain sometimes.  Also, every once in a while, we get static over the line, don't know if that has anything to do with high internet traffic or not.  Their customer service is outstanding as well.  Well spoken representatives are on hand to help you out anytime. At the low monthly rate, we can dial long distance anywhere in the US.  We also got call waiting, vonage voice mail, call forwarding, and many other options that usually cost extra.  The router has worked very well with no problems.

• Setup & Ease of Use:
  • Service & Support:

A good alternative to expensive phone service

from Coeur D Alene, ID

Comments about Vonage V-Portal Router with Phone Adapter VDV22-VD:

I was only a vonage customer for a short time. The router was easy to install and seemed to work fine. Vonage service was great as long as I was not using the computer at the same time. If I tried to use the computer and Speak on Vonage there was blank slient spots in the talking of both people on the phone. Over all I found the Vonage decive and service worked will in Idaho.  Customer service was a little hard to get ahold of.

ok not worst

from Houston, TX

Comments about Vonage V-Portal Router with Phone Adapter VDV22-VD:

I have two other brand router comparetively it is better than those. i am using this from a month. So far so Good. No problems. Working condition is nice. Finally its ok . If there are any updates I will let you know about this friends.