Other Flat Screen TVs:
VX37L
Vizio - Television

Vizio - Television

Great Value for the Money

The Vizio 37" 720p is an outstanding tv for the money. I did many months of research before deciding on which tv I wanted to purchase and I have not been disappointed. I have received better HD picture quality with this television than I saw on many name brand expensive models that only had one HDMI port. When paired with an HD signal or an upconversion DVD player, this tv truly has a great picture. As with any LCD television, a normal cable signal will not look as sharp as with a regular tube television, but the HD picture quality is amazing. The only drawback I have is that with a regular cable signal, dark colors can sometimes blend together and are hard to differentiate, but I believe this is common with LCD televisions. If anyone is looking to get a great deal, Vizio has truly impressed me with their quality and great price.

Do Not Buy Vizio Brand TV's

I bought a 37 inch Vizio TV for my fiance in Dec. of 2007.  By April of 2009...it does not work anymore!  Of course it was over the year warranty!  We called the company and they would not do anything for us.  They were very rude on the phone to us.  They wouldn't even try to help up figure out what was wrong with it.

Great TV, Great Price, Love it!

from Chico, CA

Comments about Vizio - Television:

We have had the Vizio VX37L Television for about three years now and have loved it! We even have a second Vizio in a different room because Vizio has been so reliable with such a great picture.  The Vizio Television has a sleek design which will go with any style room and the flat screen is great to fit anywhere! You can mount it on the wall, you can set it on a bookshelf or choose the regular entertainment center, it's so versatile! The picture looks so great when you are going from a lower standard Television, you will immediately notice the difference!!  We have not had any troubles hooking everything up to it! We've had a Playstation, a Wii, a projector, satellite receiver, you name it we've probably hooked it up to the Television with no problems!! We even got an HDMI cord so that the Playstation looks even better! One thing you have to watch for is if you have children and they touch it, the fingerprints are kind of hard to get off!! All in all a great purchase!

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Sound is muffled. Very hard to understand what is being said.

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Vizio - Television:

I wish we hadn't bought ours. The sound is muffled and it's hard to figure out what is being said. Sounds like people are talking with a towel over their mouth. A total waste of money.

Picture Quality
Picture is ok - not bad or good.

Sound Quality
Worst sound ever from any TV I've ever owned!

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Powerhouse

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Vizio - Television:

This is the clearest television I have ever owned! I do watch a lot of television, but most of the time is spent playing video games on this wonderful television! The picture is so clear that it looks like I am watching live television while playing the games! My wife and children love this television!

Vizio is brand proving itself. This equals savings for you now.

from Cheyenne, WY

Comments about Vizio - Television:

Vizio used to make electronics for companies such as Dell. A few years ago they struck out on their own making LCD televisions. This is a high quality company, but because they don't yet have the name recognition of Sony or Samsung you save a lot of money on their products.I own this 37 inch television and I love it. I have had no disappointmentsYou get two HDMI hookups with this television. This allows me to connect both my digital cable with HD channels and my upconverting DVD player to this television. HDTVs are they way to go now. You'll want these connections as more cable channels broadcast in HD and eventually you'll buy a high definition player such as HD-DVD or Blu-Ray.The image quality of HD channels is amazing. Try Planet Earth from Discovery Channel to see what this TV can do.

I love this TV

from Elmendorf, TX

Comments about Vizio - Television:

I love this TV! We got it last year for christmas and we have had no problems with it. The picture is just as good as the more expensive brands. We got the HD package from Direct TV and it looks great on the screen. We also have an HD DVD player, and movies are so vivid.

Good product for the money

from Claverack, NY

Comments about Vizio - Television:

This television is a good product for the money.  The only problem we found was when turning on HD channels or movies the sound quality was poor unless we ran it through our stereo speakers.  Otherwise other channels sound great.  The picture quality is phenomenal.

Great Quality for a Great Price

from Woonsocket, RI

Comments about Vizio - Television:

What a great TV for the price! I got it refurbished off of woot.com and it has been great. The HD picture quality is phoenominal. The problem with dark colors blending is only with a regular TV signal. And if you're sitting too close, the pixelation can be bad, but the screen is big enough to sit back and enjoy it. Plenty of connections and inputs. I can't review the sound, since I have a home theater receiver hooked up to it.

Excellent

from Chandler, AZ

Comments about Vizio - Television:

Excellent product at a very good price.  Stylish.  Not only did I receive a one year home warranty from Vizio, I also got a one year warranty from Costco.  Both at no cost.  I am very happy with the receiption and sound.  Would recommend it to family and friends.

GReat Value!!

from Brea, CA

Comments about Vizio - Television:

So, I did alot of research and Vizio is made by a larger , more well-known comapny and the quality  shows.  It has a very sharp picure and the sound from the tiny little speakers is truly great!   The remote has every function you will ever need, including a sleep function which was important since the tv is in our bedroom.  The only complaint I have is that on some things, not all, the blacks kinda blend a bit.  It is not a complete wash out, but it is slightly noticeable.

Great Value for the Money